The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2023, 04:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Creeping Adventure

Very nice thread, support!
Old 01-02-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Very nice thread, support!
Thank you bro!!

I don't know what else can be more forbidden than this.

Spying on a good friend 24/7, watching her shower, changing in her room, and now, pleasuring herself.

No harm no foul.

It had been around a month since S moved in. S and I have completely settled in by then - S unknowingly performing her daily seductive strip and shower and change routine and me devouring her with my voracious voyeur appetite. It was stressful and rewarding at the same time. If the cam fails dramatically in a cloud of smoke or the batteries explode, I'm a goner. But as long as they don't, the reward is a archive of S's intimate videos.

My perverted creepy thoughts dawned on me.. I imagined the prospect of owning her videos for the rest of my life and relishing them at every important milestone of hers. Her birthday, her wedding, her first child, all our future group events, our interactions, accidental zg and downblouse and everything I couldn't think of.

I imagined visiting her for CNY many years into the future, where she has kids and is a full blown milf. And then rewatching the videos of her ripe 20s body while she still has no clue her friend has completely violated her privacy many years ago. Ejaculated to her countless times..

As I was fantasizing about the future, I grabbed her stained panties and slowly sniffed it, remembering her scent. I know this creeping experience won't last forever..

Old 02-02-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
aragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastic95 View Post
Thank you bro!!

Spying on a good friend 24/7, watching her shower, changing in her room, and now, pleasuring herself.

No harm no foul.

It had been around a month since S moved in. S and I have completely settled in by then - S unknowingly performing her daily seductive strip and shower and change routine and me devouring her with my voracious voyeur appetite. It was stressful and rewarding at the same time. If the cam fails dramatically in a cloud of smoke or the batteries explode, I'm a goner. But as long as they don't, the reward is a archive of S's intimate videos.

My perverted creepy thoughts dawned on me.. I imagined the prospect of owning her videos for the rest of my life and relishing them at every important milestone of hers. Her birthday, her wedding, her first child, all our future group events, our interactions, accidental zg and downblouse and everything I couldn't think of.

I imagined visiting her for CNY many years into the future, where she has kids and is a full blown milf. And then rewatching the videos of her ripe 20s body while she still has no clue her friend has completely violated her privacy many years ago. Ejaculated to her countless times..

As I was fantasizing about the future, I grabbed her stained panties and slowly sniffed it, remembering her scent. I know this creeping experience won't last forever..

youre my idol bro. keep the story up. hopefully something interesting happen. and dont forget more pictures!
Old 03-02-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
merseyback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share bro, please keep going ...
Old 07-02-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 19
nemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Thank you bro!!

No harm no foul.

Keep it up brudder. I have heard of someone doing the same many years ago (not me), and have amassed a collection of all his ex-gf's bathing and sleeping-in-the-nude videos. Ditto for every single one of his ex-gfs younger and elder sister's bathing videos (all in the 18 - 30s age range), and their moms too but he wasnt interested in women above 50s, and all his fbs who got drunk and got their clothes peeled clean off when they stayed over in various hotels. Many angles, many shots, many trials and errors, a few harrowing incidents, but as he became a master of doing such things, all these led to him sharing these intimate videos physically (not online) with a few brothers he met here when they went out chionging, which led to joint sharing sessions in certain locations, shooting to each other gf's bathing or nude sleeping videos or pics. Over the years, this group grew as large as 30+ pax, where the onus is to share each other's gf, wife of fb nude pics, taken with or without their knowing, together with their normal daily couple photos, some with kids now, so that everyone have shooting material to use when they meet once every 3-6 months. All are sworn to secrecy, strict code of brotherhood, no digital sharing, nobody try to do hanky panky stuff like take secret pics or vids during the sharing (they have expert spy hunters in the group, some were caught trying to secretly take videos of the sharing and were booted out, missing out on years of fun for doing stupid things). Purpose is just to have fresh visual materials to help each other get through life and have cheap thrill of pcc to pics or vids of new girls in the nude once someone changes gf every few months (need enough guys in the group for this). After that, all disperse, go ahead with own life until the next meet up. To bad the group fell to <15 pax now, but there's still enough new material for everyone's use during every meet up.

Last edited by nemoman; 08-02-2023 at 02:05 PM.
Old 13-02-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 430 / Power: 9
Voyeuristic958 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoyeuristic958 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoyeuristic958 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoyeuristic958 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoyeuristic958 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
Keep it up brudder. I have heard of someone doing the same many years ago (not me), and have amassed a collection of all his ex-gf's bathing and sleeping-in-the-nude videos. Ditto for every single one of his ex-gfs younger and elder sister's bathing videos (all in the 18 - 30s age range), and their moms too but he wasnt interested in women above 50s, and all his fbs who got drunk and got their clothes peeled clean off when they stayed over in various hotels. Many angles, many shots, many trials and errors, a few harrowing incidents, but as he became a master of doing such things, all these led to him sharing these intimate videos physically (not online) with a few brothers he met here when they went out chionging, which led to joint sharing sessions in certain locations, shooting to each other gf's bathing or nude sleeping videos or pics. Over the years, this group grew as large as 30+ pax, where the onus is to share each other's gf, wife of fb nude pics, taken with or without their knowing, together with their normal daily couple photos, some with kids now, so that everyone have shooting material to use when they meet once every 3-6 months. All are sworn to secrecy, strict code of brotherhood, no digital sharing, nobody try to do hanky panky stuff like take secret pics or vids during the sharing (they have expert spy hunters in the group, some were caught trying to secretly take videos of the sharing and were booted out, missing out on years of fun for doing stupid things). Purpose is just to have fresh visual materials to help each other get through life and have cheap thrill of pcc to pics or vids of new girls in the nude once someone changes gf every few months (need enough guys in the group for this). After that, all disperse, go ahead with own life until the next meet up. To bad the group fell to <15 pax now, but there's still enough new material for everyone's use during every meet up.
Been looking for such group to join. Many have PMed me but I have never wanted to share my stuff coz can’t trust.
Old 13-02-2023, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
forthespamss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fucking awesome stuff bro. Found this thread and went through it in one sitting. Keep them coming!
Old 13-02-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster

nemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyeuristic958 View Post
Been looking for such group to join. Many have PMed me but I have never wanted to share my stuff coz can’t trust.
Nowadays it's different from the past. Jungle landscape is different, prey and predator switched roles, all known active "sharing" and "doing" groups have retracted memberships unless they're foreigners and dont know about current situation. The most now is share (watch/do) amongst vetted oldies, or just share stories here like OP.
Old 13-02-2023, 06:14 PM
Samster

Anyway OP, please keep sharing, you're going good. Made me cum at each high peak point of the voyeur attempt. Did you escalate with S any further ?
Old 15-02-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
extraarm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro waiting for pics of your adventures.
Old 15-02-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
extraarm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

M never seemed like he's a pervert. Looking back at our years of friendship, he was the least vocal about sexual stuff. He seemed like your typical good guy friend who is "normal".

But if I could hide my true self as a very perverted voyeur who spies on his friends.. maybe M is also a closet pervert?

Just out of curiosity sake, I opened the next video. I remember M entering the toilet soon after S finish her shower. Skipping just about 30 seconds forward into the video, M stepped into the toilet and closed the door behind him. He immediately noticed S's bag and glanced at it for a moment.

He placed his bag on the other end of the countertop and looked around the toilet as if he was looking for something. Then he reached towards S's bag and started to check the contents inside.

Damn. I knew it...

At first, he lifted the bag to his face and started to smell it.. then he reached into the bag and took out her stack of clothes. I could see S's spag strap top, shorts, bra and panties. M put them down on the floor.

I was oddly excited to see that M was doing something funny with S's dirty clothes. I could never have known that he would be interested in our cute friend this way..

He stripped off all his clothes and then squatted down on the floor. Next he picked up S's bra and put it to his face.. I could see him taking deep breaths sniffing where her tits would be. At the same time he used his other hand and started to jerk his cock.

Fucking hell. I remembered sniffing S's bra and panties in the night, and that was after M using it for his pleasure. I felt a wave of doom over me. Did M use her underwear on his cock? He'd better not have.. because then I would have sampled M's cock. Fuck!

I watched the video carefully and prayed hard he wouldn't start jerking off his cock using her underwear.

M was obviously having a good time. He seemed very excited and I could almost see him shaking. He swapped over to her panties and I saw him took a few slow deep breaths at the crotch area.

I was glad I wasn't the only one who is lusting over our cute friends in the clique.

After sniffing and fapping for a short while, he picked up both her bra and panties and sat down on the toilet bowl. I guess his legs must be starting to cramp. M adjusted himself, one hand holding the bra by the cup, fingers pinching the panties, the other holding his cock. He sniffed them, alternating between both her bra and panties.

He didn't take very long. Just about 2 minutes in, he suddenly increased his fapping speed and bent forwards, pointing his cock into the toilet bowl. M seemed to be breathing heavily but I could see that he was trying to keep as quiet as possible. A few seconds later, he spasmed a bit. I heard a blob noise.. he shot his load into the toilet bowl.

Guess I'm not the only one who has fapped to S. Haha! But overall I was relieved I didn't get to sample M's cock essence. Whew..

M put her underwear on the floor and started to clean himself up. He flushed the toilet and quickly kept her dirty clothes back into the bag, placing it at the same spot where he took them.

I opened the next few videos to check on M. After his shower, he did take another sniff at S's panties. I guess he just want to remember this special moment

Very sexciting!!!
Old 15-02-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: My Creeping Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by extraarm View Post
That would really be the best
Old 15-02-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Txiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One of the best stories written ever around
Old 22-02-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragon123 View Post
youre my idol bro. keep the story up. hopefully something interesting happen. and dont forget more pictures!
Thanks bro. Enjoy them as they come

Quote:
That's hot. Wish I could participate in the group..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyeuristic958 View Post
Trust is a delicate issue..

Quote:
Originally Posted by forthespamss View Post
Fucking awesome stuff bro. Found this thread and went through it in one sitting. Keep them coming!
Glad you appreciate it bro, this is specially for the creepy perverts. It is not a normal sex story thread

Quote:
Anyway OP, please keep sharing, you're going good. Made me cum at each high peak point of the voyeur attempt. Did you escalate with S any further ?
I'm trying my best, there is only so much story I can develop. Glad you can appreciate and cum to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by extraarm View Post
I can only post very few pics.. but I will give you bros a flavor of what I like once in a while. Pics not as important.. imagining you are me and replacing S with your friend is.
Old 22-02-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into many more weeks. S went about her life as usual, and so did I - collecting what was turning into a growing mountain of footage.

Some bros might think it gets boring - but it didn't for me. Every day was slightly different, and over the weeks something changes. I watched as she changed her facial products, body wash and shampoo. I watched as she strained to brush her teeth. A blemish come and gone from her face. Her pussy hair grown and then trimmed.

It wasn't objectification for sure. I was admiring her to the point that I felt connected. I felt like I knew her for a long time, that feeling you take for granted when you live with your other half. It was tempting to believe I knew her intimately.. but I reeled myself back in. I reminded myself that it was just voyeurism.

I felt... confused. This situation isn't typical at all, and there is no one to talk to and share my thoughts and feelings. The closest thing to my situation is the psychology behind idolism.. for example, admiring a K-Pop idol. Only in my case it's a close friend and she's naked.

It wasn't a crush either. I'd gladly fuck her if I could, but I wouldn't go further than that.

On some days when I have the chance to look through her contents, I would collect screenshots of her from the videos I have captured. Usually it's S unintentionally posing for the cam, or looking straight into it. This slowly grew to become a hobby.. until today, I still cannot believe I got to see S naked from every angle, her videos properly archived.

Her content eventually became a mainstay for my fapping content. Whenever I started to get horny for porn, I would pick one of her many videos and start looking for her sexy poses. Using photoshop, I will enhance and clean up the screenshots. After gathering a few pictures of her, I would set up a collage, open a video and slowly edge myself to cum.

Even now, a long time since my voyeur adventure with S, I still enjoy playing with her pics.

As you know, I fell in love with her nipples since the first encounter, and being able to clearly see how much her nipple stick out in this snapshot is just.. obscene. You can't see it, but the look on her face is priceless.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1