The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 06-02-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11734 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
just received information from a samster that cecilia is working at people park again, and is wearing spec. immediately i went down to reece, and was so disappointed, turn out to be totally different.
Service is the same? Price went up?
Old 06-02-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Someone not happy with my comments and used his "zapping" power...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
He too lazy to let his fingers do the walking, their loc are already mentioned so many times all over this thread..

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 07-02-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Someone not happy with my comments and used his "zapping" power...
now that you said it, i went to check and true enough kena zap too..
anyway can't be bother about rep pts...
Old 07-02-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
All these bros probably did not visit Cecelia before or trolling lol
I think just trolling
Old 09-02-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 4
mepan is a name known to allmepan is a name known to allmepan is a name known to allmepan is a name known to allmepan is a name known to allmepan is a name known to all

Went to a massage shop near Crawford lane last Friday.
Opt for 30mins massage for $30, was served by a viet lady.

The whole session was mainly focused near my private region, super turned on but dare not try anything as the shop uses those wooden partition.

Nearing the end of the 30mins session, she was caressing my balls and asked if I wanna add another extra 30mins which I did.

She continued to massage me and totally no GQ question popped.
At the end of the session I was told to flipped over and she gave me a mechanic HJ. She didn’t ask for any payment but I tipped her $20.

Total damage: $60(1hr massage) + $20 tip.
Old 10-02-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
lwpschamp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlwpschamp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepan View Post
Went to a massage shop near Crawford lane last Friday.
Opt for 30mins massage for $30, was served by a viet lady.

The whole session was mainly focused near my private region, super turned on but dare not try anything as the shop uses those wooden partition.

Nearing the end of the 30mins session, she was caressing my balls and asked if I wanna add another extra 30mins which I did.

She continued to massage me and totally no GQ question popped.
At the end of the session I was told to flipped over and she gave me a mechanic HJ. She didn’t ask for any payment but I tipped her $20.

Total damage: $60(1hr massage) + $20 tip.
Lol what a mini jackpot there. Nothing worse than a mechanical hj but also nothing better than a surprise hj that is offered free. Haha
Old 10-02-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 12
iRonn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had the new China ML few days ago, damage is higher than the other GILFs but still quite worth it. Not a time watcher, lots of chit chatting and a decent massage at the back of my legs. Total damage 1 b 2 r. If you're craving for a tall, elegant, in stocking lady can consider her
Old 10-02-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRonn View Post
Had the new China ML few days ago, damage is higher than the other GILFs but still quite worth it. Not a time watcher, lots of chit chatting and a decent massage at the back of my legs. Total damage 1 b 2 r. If you're craving for a tall, elegant, in stocking lady can consider her
Is it boobs like runway airport?
Old 10-02-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
Service is the same? Price went up?
totally wrong person.... and got scold by that old lady
Old 12-02-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

anyone watch the video on the SG girl at basement?
Its a HJ video exclusive one

Last edited by sabii; 12-02-2023 at 08:59 PM.
Old 12-02-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 12
iRonn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Is it boobs like runway airport?
There's still some boobs, not really airport runway or washing board haha oh and she did lower herself for me to have a taste of her boobs while in riding position
Old 14-02-2023, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
NickGrover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw a SYT An** in Textile Center level 1 massage shop. Entrance not hidden at all. Seems one person operation Any report on her.
Old 14-02-2023, 07:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickGrover View Post
Saw a SYT An** in Textile Center level 1 massage shop. Entrance not hidden at all. Seems one person operation Any report on her.
Is it at Toto that lane? I sometimes see got lady inside but a bit hard to see

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 14-02-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 0
Mrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to behold

pingping looks like druggie with one chipped tooth. and her butt alot of sores and rashes like VD. luckily i used condom. pussy loose also. at the end pcc till cum. was conned by her dressing. take off aeroplane head and flat butt. didnt even want to do doggy. hygiene also problem as panty smells of urine when i rub her clit
Old 14-02-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Did you bleach your fingers after the session..??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrvain View Post
pingping looks like druggie with one chipped tooth. and her butt alot of sores and rashes like VD. luckily i used condom. pussy loose also. at the end pcc till cum. was conned by her dressing. take off aeroplane head and flat butt. didnt even want to do doggy. hygiene also problem as panty smells of urine when i rub her clit

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1