The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [True story] Making my maid pay for her mistakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
If this is a true story, then you better protect yourself. One day she might turn around and accuse you of rape.
He still has the video of her stealing. May be useful if he is accused of rape
Old 07-02-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Rape punishment is so much worse than theft
Old 07-02-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Very good and nice lessons learnt here.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 07-02-2023, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Nope. Actually they are not related.. even if, it will be used as evidence of blackmail on top of rape.

Best take video of her willingly do the act, not under duress.
Old 07-02-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2206 / Power: 4
Siamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If this is a true story, then you better protect yourself. One day she might turn around and accuse you of rape.
Double post

Last edited by Siamdiu5evas; 07-02-2023 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Double post
Old 07-02-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2206 / Power: 4
Siamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nah all is good. We fired her around Sep 2022 and sent her back to Indonesia (not pregnant, don't worry). She brought a friend (another maid) without our permission while we were out, and that was the last straw.
Old 07-02-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siamdiu5evas View Post
Nah all is good. We fired her around Sep 2022 and sent her back to Indonesia (not pregnant, don't worry). She brought a friend (another maid) without our permission while we were out, and that was the last straw.
I see.. Good luck. BTW, rape has no statue of limitation.
Old 07-02-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bri heartbroke

thanks

return 19 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbroke View Post
Upz you for such detailed explanation… 🙀
Old 07-02-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 12
darkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice cool story
Old 07-02-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of
Talking Re: [True story] Making my maid pay for her mistakes

Quote:
May 2022

This story starts off from May 2022 when I first employed my current maid for my parents. I admit I was employing based on what my dick and eyes wanted, and not what was the best fit for the job. My father had shortlisted a stout, dark and English speaking maid that filled all the criterias but failed on the looks department. She was built like a tank - 63kgs at 143cm - I had to hide my disappointment when I met her face to face.

During the interview, a young 27 year old maid caught my eye. She was wearing a V-neck that showed some cleavage as she swept the floor of the maid agency, and I could see that she was packing some goodies underneath, along with her petite frame. I enquired about her, and found out that she was a transfer who just got rejected for her lack of experience. Once again thinking with my penis, I told the maid agent that I'll be willing to take up the young transfer in lieu of the old tank. Sumati was Javanese, and spoke little English. While she had a small mole on her right edge of her bottom lip, her skin was relatively unblemished and fair.

It took three weeks for Sumati to complete the following administration and arrive at my house. Giving her the first day to settle in, she took the chance to do her laundry. Quite uncharacteristic of Indons, she had changed and was dressed in a white tank top and FBT bottoms as she worked. I showed her her room and bathroom, and gave her some simple instructions for the week ahead before returning to work.

When I returned at night around 3am, I took a quick gander of her laundry from earlier that day - her bras was mainly push ups, with lace trimmings, and her panties mainly lacy - both mostly white, pastel blue and pink. The sight of the cushioning inside her bra gave me a slight erection, as I imagined how her breasts would feel cupped in my hands. As I opened the front door and walked past the passage way to the stairs leading up to my room, a light seeping from the kitchen sliding door made me curious.

As I approached silently, I glanced through the crack and saw Sumati with her back towards the door. Her buttocks were bare, with her shorts pulled around her knees, squatting bare bottomed over a steaming pot of white rice she just cooked. I was quite enraged with what she was doing - years of maid employment had come with such tales - and the audacity that she was doing it on her first day here. As I slid the door open, Sumati backed away rapidly, trying to pull up the shorts with one hand, with the hand reaching back for support as she stood with fright, kicking over the pot of rice in progress.

In my fury, I started calling the maid agent's mobile number, when Sumati got on her knees and begged me not to go through with the call. From my perspective, seeing her on her knees with her shorts halfway down, I had other plans. I pointed to my rising erection, and pointed once downwards and again to my phone. Sumati got the message, and started to tear as she unzipped my pants. I hung up the call before it got through, and decided to let her fate depend on her performance.

Seeing Sumati's tears streaming and saliva running while she sucked was a turn on, and combined with her somewhat passable technique, I came quite shortly after. As it had been a dry spell for me, I could feel myself firing quite a few bursts, and as Sumati tried to pull away, I grabbed her ponytail and forced it to stay - with her tremors inducing even more ejaculations.

As I finished, I pulled her tank up to wipe my penis clean, and cupped one hand over her breast, squeezing it tight and flicking her nipples with my fingers. I told her to clean up herself and the kitchen, and went to bed a very happy man.

If it is real- then this is black magic from indonesia called nasi kangkang
Old 08-02-2023, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Nope. Actually they are not related.. even if, it will be used as evidence of blackmail on top of rape.

Best take video of her willingly do the act, not under duress.
She can argue that she is forced to do all these infront of the camera. Say bye bye to all the jav fantasies
Old 09-02-2023, 05:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8157 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
From a former maid agent, there is a belief that feeding the employer rice mixed with condensation from lady parts can make them subservient to the maid
Thanks for reply.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1