The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2023, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 22
paranoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Banging gen-z XMMs and finding the cure to my ED

school holidays over or TS kena arrested?
Old 07-02-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 17
Shogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Banging gen-z XMMs and finding the cure to my ED

Camping for more bro
Old 07-02-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 11
gojibery1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergojibery1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergojibery1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoidspy View Post
school holidays over or TS kena arrested?
Haha, well said bro

Last edited by gojibery1234; 08-02-2023 at 02:17 AM.
Old 08-02-2023, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 3
RudeousAlter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting, waiting for TS to update
Old 09-02-2023, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

I took my fingers out and spread my index and middle finger apart, showing her the viscosity of her juice.
"You're obviously turned on babe, how about you let me lick your pussy "
"no !"" she replied shaking her head, a little embarrassed.
"how about for another $50?" I asked.
She shook her head again".
"$100?"
"$200?"
She rejected all.

"Fine then, let's switch positions" I said disappointingly.

I got her to sit on my lap with her back facing me, and my legs in betweeen hers. While squeezing her breast, i slowly brought my knees up and placed my feet on the sofa, slowly spreading my legs and opening hers. She must've not been able to guess what i was about to do next.

I decided to use some force to get to her pussy.

In that position, I slowly brought my right arm over hers and rested my hand on her belly, while my left arm went over her left arm and reached to squeeze her right breast.

I quickly sent my right hand into her panties and straight for her crotch. She gasped and tried to break free. Her hands could not reach mine and had not enough strength , and when she tried pulling herself away from me to get up, I would squeeze her left breast and pin her body against mine.

My fingers were in a forbidden area now and I took my time to explore. My index and ring fingers were massaging her puffy pussy lips in a circular motion.

"No.. please stop...!"She moaned, all this time struggling and squirming.

I spread her lips apart and slid my middle finger up and down her slit, her breathing got deeper as she moaned her protest. I felt her get wetter and wetter and I explored further, feeling her clit and various soft and warm areas of her juicy love hole. I pressed down on her clit and moved my fingers increasingly from left to right while she squirmed even more, pleading for me to stop. I explored further with my middle finger and found an area just beneath her clit that was particularly sensitive. I spread her lips apart again and started tapping and pressing firmly at that spot, as I did, her body jerked and convulsed with every touch. Her right hand was already sinking fingernails into my wrist and her left, into my tighs. I loved every moment of it.

Her cotton panties were already starting to get wet, as i went further downward, tracing the source of juice, I found her tiny love hole soaking with her sweet nectar. I placed the tip of my finger there and wanting to see how she would react, slowly pushed deeper.

"NO! PLEASE! NOT THERE!" She cried out as her voice started to break.

I was super scared that she'll start crying and quickly let her go. The last 5mins was the best, I wanted a bit of fun and power play, but I didn't her launching a report against me. Besides I was already pushing boundaries by a lot.

Once freed, I watched her wipe her eyes with her finger from underneath her spectacles and put her clothes back on. Her panties with a huge wet spot and her already now bright red right breast. I took out a $50 note and handed it to her .
"You got turned on, why won't u just let me lick u there?"

She laughed nervously as she reached for the cash and left in a hurry.

On hindsight, this was a very dumb thing to do.. she's not replying to any of my messages now. I should have met her more frequently, and slowly build more access to her pussy. Stupid me!

This wasn't my first encounter with a butch, my first time was after my sec school. She was aggressive and totally dominated and "raped" me lol. I'll share more of this as a side story in my next update.
Old 09-02-2023, 01:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
trekk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parasytez View Post
Can I know what the app is
Yeah curious... love to offer more stories
Old 15-02-2023, 08:18 PM
Samster

TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

This is the xmm that cured my ED!

XMM B
I started hunting shortly after, and chance upon B, a tall just turned 18 , sg chinese girl. She was providing paid dates at $50/hr and socks selling. I decided to message her to ask if she would be ok with 20mins of light touching for $100 instead of having to go through with all the troubles of dolling up, meeting at a location and then having to spend 2 whole hours for just the same amount, to my surprise she agreed!

I drove over to her place at midnight and messaged her, she came down to my car shortly. B was tall and had nice big doe eyes, and freckles across her cheeks, she wore an old school shirt with fbts which really accentuated her long legs. Her hair was tied in a ponytail and she had big round glasses on. She looked exactly like one of my nieces. I was licking my lips as i imagined what I'll do to this young lamb.

We drove to the MCSP and crawled to the back seat, i pulled her towards me and started off slow, placing my hands on her tummy and moving them to other "safe" zones around her body. I slowly and deliberately brush my hands past her breast during our session just to see her reaction. There was none. This time pushing my luck further, I cupped my hands around her breast and moved them slowly, still no resistance, just light moans, that's when I knew i hit the jackpot of a fun night!

I was getting very excited at the prospect of my new prey now as my heart slowly increased in pace, I started rubbing her soft pussy through her her fbts at first, and slowly worked my fingers into the leg opening of her shorts and into her panties. Her pussy was just a wet mess by the time my fingers met her clit and she was very responsive with loud moans, but then every time i tried putting a finger into her , she would stop me saying it hurts.
Rubbing her clit with one finger, and placing another near the opening of her vagina, I could feel the unnoticeable and subtle squirts of her love juices with every pulse of her body.

"We really need to get these shorts off because you're drenching them "
she smiled and replied " I didn't know "light touching" included this as well" , as she took afew quick look around the carpark before obediently removing her shorts. With a bit of difficulty, I got on my knees of my car's floormat and started licking her pussy. My tongue explored every area of her, as her body jerked , her toes gripped the sheets of my backseat covers and the taste of her sweet young pussy, her juice, and exploring her little flower with my tongue brought back memories of a distant past.

She spread her legs and pushed my head further in, as I grabbed her butt with both my hands and pressed them towards my face. She started to orgasm, her whole body was convulsing.

"Im tired .." She said in a cute voice while looking down at me with her half-opened eyes.

I drove her back and we agreed to again on the same day and time, next week. When we reached her blk, i took out my wallet and started handing her $10 and $50 notes, one after the other. When we got to $180 , her eyes widened while she waved her hands telling me that it's too much! haha silly xmm!

WE agreed to meet at the same day and time next week. Throughout the wait, she would send me messages and initiate small talks on our messaging app, she never missed a reply whenever i messaged, and sometimes when i reply curtly because i was busy , she'll always ask whats wrong.. I know she wasn't after money, cause she never once brought it up, and I was starting to suspect that she may be attracted to me, but i had absolutely no idea why
a xmm would like a fat uncle for, but the girlfriend feeling was very high.

XMM B day 2 in next update!

Last edited by TheSpyingPerv; 15-02-2023 at 08:37 PM.
Old 15-02-2023, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
DarkPandaPrince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, quite interested to know what app is that!
Old 16-02-2023, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light

Yes bro, do share it's through SB websites or what
Old 16-02-2023, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 14
snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangingeveryone View Post
Yes bro, do share it's through SB websites or what
Can't be Maybe or Rentbabe cos you have to go through the agent (no direct contact with client).

Likely SB.
Old 16-02-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipenite17 View Post
Can't be Maybe or Rentbabe cos you have to go through the agent (no direct contact with client).

Likely SB.
XMM B told me she moved on to , SB or Rentbabe.. I can't remember which , but it's confirm either of these two only because it's the only ones we talked about. She said I was "lucky" on that day cause she seldom log on and happen to see my message when she did.

I havent been on either platforms before, but maybe bros that have can share..

The app im using is really quite dead now and the 2 main reason Im not sharing it is because .
1. There are too many trolls that are chasing the girls away.
2. There's too little girls left already, like I only get about 2 replies a month, so I don't want to make it worse by introducing an influx of guys.
Old 17-02-2023, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice encounter, camping here for more of XMM B day 2 in next update please.
Old 17-02-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lowtohell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can i ask have u found cure for ED
Old 17-02-2023, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

Nice sharing. Any more?
Old 17-02-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

The power of XMNs, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1