The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2023, 03:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 3
RudeousAlter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Mother's Diary

next level erotica this one
Old 08-02-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
merseyback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting, waiting for TS to update
Old 13-02-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of light

Looking forward to more updates
Old 20-02-2023, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

awaiting updates with new tissues...
Old 23-02-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Dear Diary:

Aaron grabbed my hand and I stopped. My heart was beating like crazy but I acted calm.

“Let go of me! Are you crazy! What are you trying to do??” I shouted at him.

It seems to have stunned him with my stern and angry reaction. He knew I was not messing around now. It knocked some sense into him and he let go of my arm. I was quite scared that he just gone crazy and rape me right there and then. Luckily Aaron still has some control over himself and still respects me as his elder sister. I shouldn’t have teased him so much. No doubt I too enjoyed what happened but still…

“Sorry jie… Can we do it again next time?... You help me… I can help you too…” Aaron said.

I look at his pitiful face like a small boy begging for his favorite toy. It brings back memories of how I have doted on him since he was young. How he has grown so much… especially… I looked at his now semi-hard dick. Even semi-hard, it's way bigger than the average Asian size.

“You are still young Aaron… Sorry jie did something wrong for us today…”

“You felt good too right jie? It’s like mutual masturbation if we didn’t have sex”, he grabbed my arm again. His dick was visibly getting to full erection again!

“Let go!” I struggled to free myself from his grip.

Instead he held both my arms now and tried to kiss me. It landed on my lips briefly and I quickly turned my head to the side. Now a good idea as he started sucking and licking my ear instead and it was my sensitive spot. He was hugging me tightly now and was groping my breasts and butt up and down. I tried to create some distance between him and me but he was too strong. I ended up backing myself to a wall and had no place to escape. His continued caressing and groping was making me wet again… I couldn’t help it.

During our tussle I was facing the wall and felt Aaron lodged his legs between mine and spread my legs wider while standing. Immediately I felt his long shaft pressing on my pussy between my legs. I panic and immediately clamp my thigh shut as if I purposely clamped his long cock between my legs. I am sure his shaft would have felt my wetness. It felt so hot and dangerously near to my wet entrance. Oh my god…

“No Ron…. please let me go… please RonnnnnnNNNN”, my pleas trail off with a wail as I felt he started humping his cock back and forth, effectively grazing my dripping mount with his long shaft. HIs hands were on my boobs, changing shapes as he fondled them roughly and pinched my nipples. His long dick was weakening my resistance with every second of humping passes by.

My room was only a few more meters away from where I stood. I need to be in my room and isolate myself from him. I have to nudge my body slowly towards the door as I battle with Aaron and his dick that keep on sliding back and forth on my pussy, coating his shaft with my juice as we move. It felt like a game in which the participants had to move in tandem and my door was the finishing point.

Finally I was at my door and I opened it and wanted to push Aaron away. But his fingers found my clitoris immediately and started to rub it in quick movement. It cut any remaining strength I had and I came right at my door, I felt my pussy wall contracting and I moaned loudly. Aaron was hugging me from behind as I came.

“Jie pain pain…!” Aaron suddenly said.

I was grabbing his hard cock that stretched pass between my legs that was near to my lower abdomen, I guess my fingernails were hurting him. I was holding on to it as I came hard.

“Can let go first jie?”

“.... I let go you need to leave me alone”, I said.

“But you so wet now… Ouch!! Ok Ok!”

I jammed my nails to his shaft and he backed down immediately. However I underestimated his determination to have me. As soon as I released his cock he drew it back and started to push and shove me towards my bed. It was only a short distance and soon I was back against the foot of the bed and with one hard push, I crashed back towards my bed. Aaron timed my falling backwards perfectly, held my ankles and pushed them apart wide, planting his head directly to my wet pussy.

“You!..... Arh….. Noooo… no….” I wrestled his head between my legs, tried to push his head away but the resistance got weaker and weaker as I felt his hot tongue lapping and sucking on my labia and clitoris. Soon my hands just fell to my sides, panting and moaning to his hungry mouth on my pussy. I felt his hot tongue tip start to flick and suck on my sensitive little button and I came hard, again. He kept going without stopping and it was way too sensitive for me. I grabbed his hair and said: “Stop stop!”.
Old 23-02-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 28
Bodyshop has much to be proud ofBodyshop has much to be proud ofBodyshop has much to be proud ofBodyshop has much to be proud ofBodyshop has much to be proud ofBodyshop has much to be proud ofBodyshop has much to be proud ofBodyshop has much to be proud of

Continue pls
Old 26-02-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

more please.......
Old 27-02-2023, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
song2ganbalai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story bro, support and camping for more!
Old 27-02-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
Cowell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anymore updates?
Old 27-02-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Thanks for the update. Getting hard after reading the latest instalment.
Old 28-02-2023, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
gothere8u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramysg12345 View Post
Thanks for the update. Getting hard after reading the latest instalment.
Same here too
Old 28-02-2023, 05:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Nothing like an early morning erotic story to get one worked up!
Old 28-02-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Nothing like an early morning erotic story to get one worked up!
Especially with the hardened iron rod at its best, hehe.
Old 01-03-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Dear Diary:

I read until this part and my pussy was getting really wet. Is my daughter going to lose her virginity to her brother?? Knowing how good that cock felt inside me, I doubt Alice can avoid falling into Aaron’s wonderland. I don’t know what to make of this, having a son who violates all the women in the house… I continued to read Alice’s diary eagerly.

The licking suddenly stopped and Aaron moved on top of me and tried to kiss me again. As I struggled to escape his mouth I could feel his legs lodge between mine, parting them at the same time. I knew what he was trying to do and fought harder. A few times I felt his cock head brushing on my pussy lips as he thrusted it forward towards where it longs to go. Oh god I can tell how hard it was. It was like he was shooting in the dark, missed and he kept trying. He needs his hands to counter my hand movement so he can’t aim his cock to the correct position.

During our tussle I got turned to face down instead towards the bed and it was a bad move. Aaron grabbed my head criss-cross behind my back, effectively stopped my resistance and put his weight on top of me, pinning me on the bed.

“Jie… please… I won’t go in ok? Just rub a bit only outside…” Aaron said pantingly, not sure due to his excitement or because of all the fight I gave him earlier. I felt his cock head slip past my asshole and went lower, grazing on my labia, parting it and touching my clit.

“Noooooooo… Ron we can’t do this! Please don’t enter me Ron please! Jie still virgin!!” I pleaded desperately. It was scary to have his cock head right at my entrance. Just a little push and he will be inside me.

“C’mom Jie… don’t bluff me. At your age you still virgin?” Aaron leaned forward and said next to my ear while he locked my hands with one hand and used the other hand to direct his cock, rubbing his cock head all over my pussy. “I wonder how it feels like to deflower a virgin”. I felt he pushed his cock head inside me and just held it there.

“Please Ron, Jie help you again with my mouth ok??” I panic but at the same time also a bit horny. He was like an inch inside me and I can feel the heat and hardness, I doubt it will have any resistance becos…

“Jie… you are so wet down there… Are you sure you don’t want me to go all the way?”

“No Ron… we can’t… next time ok? (What the f am I saying next time) Please Ron… arhhhhh…” I feel him just slip out and push in again, in, out, in, out, an inch every time. So this is how a dick feels like?

“Oh god… We need to stop Ron… arh… arh… No cannot Ron… Cannot…” I had stopped struggling without realizing it. All the senses seem to converge at my lower body and firing up my pussy, making it dripping wet. How does it feel if he goes all the way in? Oh god no, I shuddered at that thought.

“Mmmmmm Jie… your pussy feels so good…. I think I might not be able to resist anymore” Aaron pushed further…

“Noooooooo please oh noooooooo….” I felt his cock meet a resistance inside me. I struggled with all my strength and tried to roll off the bed. Aaron hugged me tight and the momentum caused us to both roll off the bed.

I felt a sharp pain in my pussy when I landed first on the side of my bed face down. “Oh fuck!” I heard Aaron say. Lucky my bed was the jap design tatami type and the distance from the bed to the carpet floor was only like 30cm. Unlucky part was Aaron’s cock drove all the way into me with the falling momentum!
Old 01-03-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Dear Diary:

I felt a sharp pain and a long cock jap all the way inside my pussy, making me yelp in pain. The process was quick and short due to my already well lubricated vagina and when Aaron came crashing down from the bed, his long cock went in only with a small resistance from my hymen… then it burrowed all the way and hit my cervic easily with that length. I couldn’t make a sound after a quick yelp, couldn’t believe my virginity was gone!

“Oh shit! Jie! I didn’t mean to! I was just trying to scare you” Aaron was apologizing profusely but his mind clearly has another motive because he kept his dick deep inside me and continued to pin me down on the floor.

“You bastard!! It’s my first time!!” I screamed at him.

“I am so sorry Jie! It’s really an accident!” Aaron said.

“Get off me!” I barked at him.

“....”

“Now Aaron!!”

“Jie… It’s already in… why don’t we just enjoy it this time…?” Aaron started to move his back, drawing it backwards.

“Don’t! Pain…” It’s a weird mix of pain and pleasure at the same time. I have put stuff up my vaginal during masturbation, but always careful to not go too deep. Having Aaron’s dick taking all the space inside that was hard and warm made the butterfly in my stomach flutter.

“Ok ok… I wait a while ok…” Aaron started to kiss my neck, my back gently. When he kissed my ear I moaned. A wet tongue on my sensitive ear sent unspeakable vibes to my pussy, making it more wet and the pain subsided gradually.

“You can move now… slow k…” I couldn’t believe I said that. I guess the primal instinct took over and the urge to copulate was too strong to resist.

“Ok Jie!” Aaron was happy to hear that and instantly he pumped his cock like a gentle drilling machine, slow and steady. Because he was doing it slowly, I could really feel the length and girth of his big cock, stretching my tight vagina as it came in. Amazing that it went deep to the max. I moaned softly in sync with his cock’s entrance. As it went out I felt his cock head scraping my vagina wall in the most delicious way, like a dark snake coming out of its hole. Once it was almost out with just his cock head still lodged in my wet hole, I wanted it to be in again… It was an animalistic yearning that is written in my DNA. Aaron didn’t disappoint cos as soon as it was out, it slid in effortlessly. I was so wet…

“Arhhhh…..” I moaned softly. I wanted to be louder but I didn't want Aaron to think I enjoyed it so much. He pumped his cock in and out for a good 15 mins I think. My juice was trailing my inner thigh and wet the blankets underneath.

“You want me to go faster Jie?” Aaron asked like a devil tempting his prey.

“Erhmmm….” I said shyly. Immediately I felt Aaron increased his thrusting frequency to the extent that flesh smacking sound was reverberating in my room.

“OH GODDDDDDDDDD!!” I screamed as I had a new kind of lewd forbidden sensation coming from my cunt. Yes my cunt dear diary, I never knew it could feel so good. As if all the orgasmic cells that lined my cunt were stroked by his big cock. Best part was Aaron kept the feeling extended as he kept going like a machine.

“Coming…. Cominggggggggggggggg!!” It hit me like a train, hard. I rolled my eyes upward and my mouth slack opened. My body jerked uncontrollably as my orgasm ripped through my body. It was the best orgasm I ever had. Touching myself to orgasm never gets me this high. My soul, my mind, my breath was cut briefly, my pussy was clamping hard onto Aaron’s cock as I cum. Then it happened. Spurts of liquid were gushing through the tight space past Aaron’s cock and flew everywhere.

“WoW! Jie you squirt!!” Aaron exclaimed. He too stopped humping and felt my female cum splashing all over his cock inside.

Once the orgasm dies down I struggle to get up. Aaron was afraid I will get away and tried to weigh me down again.

“Get off me Aaron… Jie won’t go away… I promise…” I said weakly.

“Ok….” He moved aside, his still hard cock dislodged from my vagina.

I got into all four instead. “I want you to fuck me from behind Aaron… Hard”. I am not ashame I said that diary, I wanted more, I needed more… Once I knew how happy his cock can make me, I knew I couldn’t stop…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1