The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
ShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Facebook advertised Taiwan TCM dick treatment/enhancement

Hi bros, as the title said, can it be trusted? anyone tried before? Taiwan TCM

I'm communicating with 1 right now, and the fee is like 30 days TCM treatment products which cost around SGD 600+ to 700+ depending on which package you pick. I'm still considering only. But would like to know if any bros have actually tried before and if the result works. The shifu been spamming his customer showing results. But we all know that it is marketing. So I'm sceptical.

Pay upon goods arrive to your doorstep only. Shifu claims to operate based on trust. (perhaps it's a gimmick that his TCM product actually doesn't cost a lot so even if the customer doesn't pay, he wouldn't lose a lot?)

TIA

Last edited by ShadowMoon; 04-02-2023 at 02:51 PM. Reason: more details
Old 04-02-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Re: Facebook advertised TCM dick treatment/enhancement

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMoon View Post
Hi bros, as the title said, can it be trusted? anyone tried before?

I'm communicating with 1 right now, and the fee is like 30 days TCM treatment products which cost around SGD 600+ to 700+ depending on which package you pick. I'm still considering only. But would like to know if any bros have actually tried before and if the result works. The shifu been spamming his customer showing results. But we all know that it is marketing. So I'm sceptical.

TIA
Sounds scammy, like hair loss treatments. There are only few safe methods that work.

Treatment for ED or enlarging? What is it exactly.
Old 04-02-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Imho if effective the customers would have recommended to their frens and queue now will be from changi to jb aldy..
Old 04-02-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

ShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
Imho if effective the customers would have recommended to their frens and queue now will be from changi to jb aldy..
ps forgot to add more details. the shifu is from taiwan. and is only payment upon goods received in singapore.
Old 04-02-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
Sounds scammy, like hair loss treatments. There are only few safe methods that work.

Treatment for ED or enlarging? What is it exactly.
ps forgot to add more details. the shifu is from taiwan. and is only payment upon goods received in singapore.

treatment e.g. hard to erect or maintain, or soft during intercourse. facing downwards, urine residue etc due to kidney or clog. like how a JG treatment should be?
Old 07-02-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

No wonder scam keep rising up and is continuously successful. Why? Because scammer prey on someone's weakness, fear or greed. If such enhancement is so effective, this company would be like top 100 richest company in the world. Have you visit the friendly doctor for your annual check-up first?
Old 07-02-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 2
chuckycheese84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychuckycheese84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i believe its a scam. even you want to try wait anyhow eat things die.

like bros mentioned. a treatment to improve sex life is highly sought after. they won't need to spam marketing.
Old 08-02-2023, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 3
RudeousAlter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

99% sure it's a scam. Just check with a few doctors to get their opinions to know alr.
Old 08-02-2023, 05:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
Oceanlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudeousAlter View Post
99% sure it's a scam. Just check with a few doctors to get their opinions to know alr.
ya, cos of saving few bucks end up pour out more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1