The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 6
redlolale deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyredlolale deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
it was a hunting ground in the past. but not so now. very dry
When Shanghai dolly was still around, it was a good place to be. The ladies were very active in picking up.
Old 08-02-2023, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 19
chickenworm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

In a hunting ground the deers don’t seek out the hunter and stand in front of the gun.. similarly in KPO, the milfs won’t go to your table and ask you why are you sitting alone and feeling awkward
Old 08-02-2023, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I think one of the best ways to find milf these days through exercising. So many running clubs, gym, group cycling, fitness groups to join. These ladies tend to be more outgoing and easy to chat them up. Zumba classes are mostly ladies and it doesn't take too much effort to impress them. If you join a running club, only the top runners gather more attention right?

Just scan through your facebook, IG. Most of these fitness buffs like to take photos after they exercise. If there is a chiobu in the group photo, at least you know which group to join right?
Old 09-02-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
There's no place that's so called marked as a MILF hunting ground. Or even if there's, it all depends on a few factors before one can have a home run.
Also, not only MILF unhappy with their marriage that become ready and available, I used to know a few who were happily married, loving hubby and lovely kids who are just bored and wanting so thrills.
So, at the end of the day, be open, pleasant yet proactive, don't come across as some perverts lurking to find some quick sex.
Most of these MILFs, unfortunately, are also colleagues. Which makes things very dangerous. Would there be other places to meet these MILFs in a settling conducive to knowing each other better, I wonder?
Old 02-03-2023, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I think one of the best ways to find milf these days through exercising. So many running clubs, gym, group cycling, fitness groups to join. These ladies tend to be more outgoing and easy to chat them up. Zumba classes are mostly ladies and it doesn't take too much effort to impress them. If you join a running club, only the top runners gather more attention right?

Just scan through your facebook, IG. Most of these fitness buffs like to take photos after they exercise. If there is a chiobu in the group photo, at least you know which group to join right?
But what if I am married and want to know them for friends only?
Old 02-03-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
Are you not already doing that? If so, then why asked such question? Would they tell you off as you only want to be friends?
Old 03-03-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Would they tell you off as you only want to be friends?
You mean like being friendzoned?
Old 07-03-2023, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8162 / Power: 17
guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sure can be friends lah
Old 07-03-2023, 06:01 AM
Samster

Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by guess67 View Post
Sure can be friends lah

Don't know why I said friends only. Must be drunk, haha.

Here in the forum for a reason, so obviously to know them and go into a illicit relationship
Old 07-03-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Don't know why I said friends only. Must be drunk, haha.

Here in the forum for a reason, so obviously to know them and go into a illicit relationship
here mainly is trying to get a chance to thrust them
Old 10-03-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

Yes Bro Xgrene, you are absolutely right! Spot-on.
Old 10-03-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, married and wants to be friend!

Her respond : impossible to be friends only between man and woman.

After some convincing, became friends and calling me "哥”

So man and woman can be "friends" only?
Old 10-03-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Yes, married and wants to be friend!

Her respond : impossible to be friends only between man and woman.

After some convincing, became friends and calling me "哥”

So man and woman can be "friends" only?
Met up with a lady on Tinder. She is also married and recovering from a breakup (with her married boyfriend).

So I started off being the "friend" that lend her listening ear. We have gone out for 2-3 months, around 15-20 times. But the mood is still cordial, not flirty or 暧昧.

How do I break the curse? I am not sure she likes me anot, but I guess she don't repulse me, cos I kissed her once when both of us slightly high on alcohol.

Advice, bro and sis
Old 10-03-2023, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Met up with a lady on Tinder. She is also married and recovering from a breakup (with her married boyfriend).

So I started off being the "friend" that lend her listening ear. We have gone out for 2-3 months, around 15-20 times. But the mood is still cordial, not flirty or 暧昧.

How do I break the curse? I am not sure she likes me anot, but I guess she don't repulse me, cos I kissed her once when both of us slightly high on alcohol.

Advice, bro and sis
The next time you text her, bring in something naughty.

The rest will follow.

They're comfortable with you, you make them laugh. Let them know you desire them sexually. Job done.
Old 11-03-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:

Advice, bro and sis
bring her to some romantic dinner restaurant, drink wine. make her high again, sweet talk to up the feeling, if she is doing good, offer her a simple neck n shoulder massage. then praise her hair for smelling good etc.

some ladies still wants the guy to make the 1st move.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1