The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 07-02-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Healman View Post
So now MDL only left with Lan Lan ah...
I guess she will be very busy. Now no competitors
Old 07-02-2023, 08:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igorrr View Post
I am new around here bros. Yesterday passed by The Promenade @ Pelikat and saw a new Thai massage shop called Excellent Thai Massage at 1st flr. I spoke to the owner who is SYT and looks cute and she say she move from Golden Mile complex to here few days back since the building over there has been enbloc. Apparently she is working there alone. I wanted to tried the massage but she say she have a customer coming in 20mins time and she is fully booked the rest of the day. I guess she must be good with what she is doing since she can be fully booked.
Have any of the bros around here tried this place before and how it goes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Based on first visit(1 hour), seems clean, professional than massage. She really hit all my sore spots.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbear View Post
can share contact? thanks alot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
Sorry to correct u bro, is not excellent Thai massage. The correct name is ESSENTIAL Thai massage. Lucky there is only one massage place there.. I was lucky that she got time. Her massage place is clean n new. Soothing music, plus her massage is real professional type. Not those from golden Mile piano type. Book a 90 mins slot with her. The moment she starts masssge my legs, she ask my stomach a lot of wind is it? I was surprised she knew, I ask her how she know? She say the sole of my feet are hard, is a sign of stomach wind. Advice me to go for leg massage somewhere else. As she does not do leg massage.

Now this place is 'clean', sparkling clean one. Those looking for special will be disappointed. Did help the sore back. Feeling refresh and light.
Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
Yup, clean clean one. Tried there once. Good massage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtti View Post
What's the charges
like?
Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
50 for 1 hour of Thai massage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igorrr View Post
Thanks bro. Yes, went there twice already and like u said, it's clean. The massage is professionally done and the owner is friendly and outgoing
SPA name can google online with phone contact
i prebook 1hr slot and was late 15mins , she say she got another customer in next hr slot. So i choose 30min slot later i realise it seems like an hr massage regimen(like in time/space different dimension ).
Nevertheless is enough and still numb,authentic hard massage to soothe and ease my shoulder back pain.

Spa outside and insider ambience is nice with 2 bedder . Understand from her one ML is coming soon.
She is pretty SYT IMHO.
Prebook early to avoid disappointment.
Name Bella
Looks 8/10 (SYT)
Body figure(her outfit outlook) 8/10
Body skin silk soft when she massage my hand palm 9/10
Massage (Thai) 9/10 It has been close to 4 years (pre covid) since I try in Thailand Bangkok . Every spot she hit is hard numb YES YES YES massage acupoint. Stretch twist turn my neck ,shoulder WOOH WOW (:

Bella also gave me some tips about relieving shoulder tension and how to improve flexibility - she was incredibly knowledgeable about the anatomy and physiology of the body. The atmosphere was friendly and the music was relaxing. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience!

Makansutra: Die Die Must Eat
Massagesutra: Die Die Must Try

RTM : Planning next appointment booking already (: ,beat the queue

Last edited by formidable; 07-02-2023 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Update
Old 08-02-2023, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 2
ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Healman View Post
So now MDL only left with Lan Lan ah...
No lah, Lan Lan there got another colleague. Not sure the name, but I think Lan Lan look better.
Old 08-02-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Re: Kovan massage

Recently went to find XL, since XM left the place XL is the next ML i will look for. Her service is as good as XM, she knows i got shoulder pain so she very focus on that most of the time and then massage other areas. Massage and service i give 6/10.
Old 08-02-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Recently went to find XL, since XM left the place XL is the next ML i will look for. Her service is as good as XM, she knows i got shoulder pain so she very focus on that most of the time and then massage other areas. Massage and service i give 6/10.
I think left YY and XL. JJ, ex MDL, got do outcall, but too milfy not my cup of tea
Old 08-02-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone managed to get Selina from Mind & Space out huh?

I just went to visit her again. Her playability is really kinda amazing for the $50 I paid. I really wanna F her outside lor ..haha!
Old 08-02-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Whitebear201784 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Anyone managed to get Selina from Mind & Space out huh?

I just went to visit her again. Her playability is really kinda amazing for the $50 I paid. I really wanna F her outside lor ..haha!
Bro can share FR of Selina? Is she syt?
Old 08-02-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

any after-hours spa near kovan mrt
thanks
Old 09-02-2023, 12:00 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitebear201784 View Post
Bro can share FR of Selina? Is she syt?
I wrote a FR on her before leh... Ok I summarise abit.

Viet STY, not bad looking, cute character and high playability but only ask for $50 tips. Can roam up roam down, roam in roam out...zhut zhut also can.

Location is Mind & Space Spa. Ownself go call their shop for booking.
Old 09-02-2023, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
NickGrover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by spongeman View Post
any after-hours spa near kovan mrt
thanks
Knead and Press

Pure Bliss Spa
Old 09-02-2023, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Whitebear201784 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I wrote a FR on her before leh... Ok I summarise abit.

Viet STY, not bad looking, cute character and high playability but only ask for $50 tips. Can roam up roam down, roam in roam out...zhut zhut also can.

Location is Mind & Space Spa. Ownself go call their shop for booking.
Thanks Bro!!
Old 09-02-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Kaneki0910 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickGrover View Post
Knead and Press

Pure Bliss Spa
Are these clean joints?
Old 09-02-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
I think left YY and XL. JJ, ex MDL, got do outcall, but too milfy not my cup of tea
XL I tried nice not sure the other 2, i only know that day when i was waiting for XL to get come in. I heard opposite curtain got wet plak plak sound and moaning. So i believe they also got do inside. But outcall i can say got more fun.
Old 09-02-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 4
pratawitheggoni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any fr for B** wellness? Added a ml on wc. Everyday text good morning to me...
Old 09-02-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Kaneki0910 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Was meeting a friend for makan at the famous frog leg porridge at upp serangoon but I was damn early. So go opp walk walk and happen to see this new Spa with a very atas name. Lol!

Beo in and saw a very tall slim ML like machiam not bad, with mask on like a chio. Since I got time and my shoulders are aching badly, I decide to go in press 1 hour 

First impression passed! No rubbish $88 bao yang crap! Took 1 hour for $58. Ok la... Reasonable. Second impression lagi passed! She took off her mask to drink water and I was like, not bad looking leh. Tall + chio, hard to find.

Had a quick shower and proceed to massage. Honestly I wasn't expecting much but damn, her skill is good. Got strength and to the point. Super shiok! Especially the neck and shoulder area. She keep asking me if I can bare with the pain cos she need to use more strength to unlock those stubborn knots. So hardworking lor...

After 45 mins of intense acupuncture pressing I was asked to flip. GQ popped. I told her I'm not really a fan of HJ but I will try because she really did a good job.

She switch to sensual mode this time. All the finger tips tickling and slow slides to my groin area..... Cut the story short, after 15 mins done deal 

Overall great session because hard to find tall + pretty + massage good ML. Oh ya.. BTW her name is Selina.

On my way out I saw another short hair slim ML also like not bad. Maybe can ask my friend go try.

Total dmg $58 +$50. Quite worth because massage was great.
Bro, can share location? thanks so much!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1