The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 8
stomper123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystomper123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Siam Diu in KL

Hi, any bros can intro any good Thai Disco in KL?
Old 29-11-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by stomper123 View Post
Hi, any bros can intro any good Thai Disco in KL?
President Club along Jalan Kuchai Lama.Thais, Viets, Pinoy PR ladies.

Red Velvet Club in Solaris Mall, Outside of KL, in the sub urban area.
All Thai PRs, Live band.

X Club in Solaris Mall. All Thai PRs,Live Band.

Domain Club in Scott's Garden,Jalan Klang Lama. Mostly Thais & Viets. Maybe got live band.

I have been to all the above 4 clubs.
Please hit Red Velvet and or X Club. These 2 clubs are within walking distance in Solaris Mall.

Last edited by Yokosi; 30-11-2022 at 06:47 AM.
Old 01-12-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of
Re: Siam Diu in KL

Disco bring back is all private arrangement?
Old 02-12-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 19
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

whats the hang flower rate nowadays? 50rm min? or jack up to 100rm liaoz?
Old 02-12-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Disco bring back is all private arrangement?
You are a newbie in clubbing.
Experience in clubbing counts.
I am a solo commando.
I go to clubs alone, six and more ladies, including models, singers come to me.
I had sex with girls from men's entertainment clubs in Danok, Betong, Bangkok, Pattaya, Ho Chi Minh, Jakarta, Sngapore.
To take any girls for an outing such as food, for sex.You can only do an outing after the club is closed and it is not a private arrangement.
You and the lady need to speak to the agent, club management.
You will need a lot of money if the agent or club management allow u to do that when the club is open.
If the club is closed after the night, then, u speak to the agent only.
The girl may say No.
Maybe because you are not an out going person, do not have charisma, do not dress well, play with your mobile, do not speak their language, old, fat, bald, got port belly, too dark skin, too short, an Indian, cannot joke, talk too much, got hair above your upper lip & beard, too stingy, smell liked shit, too hamsup, target all the ladies, etc.
The agent may say No because the lady is his girl friend. That sure sucks. That did happened to me.
The club management may say No when the club is open for business.
So, please learn the tricks & traps in clubbing.
One trap, especially in Malaysia, is that Tower or jug beer are cheaper but it is diluted. Towers and jugs comes from a barrel, another cylinder is for the gas. The beer barrel can be opened and will be filled with unboiled tap water from a sink tap. All Lady drinks are all fake. Even tequila drinks are fake, diluted or the brand, can be found in a Chinese medicine shop. I only buy tequila Lady drinks when I am at the bar counter to examine the brand & the bottle. Stingy ?. I only want to get value for my money.
It is a fishing game. You needs to interact with the correct lady, the agent, the club management.

Last edited by Yokosi; 02-12-2022 at 11:10 AM.
Old 02-12-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
whats the hang flower rate nowadays? 50rm min? or jack up to 100rm liaoz?
Expensive. At least RM 50....to a stupid gown costing up to RM 5,000.

Previously, I hung flowers.

Now, I do not do that as the club management gets a cut from the flowers you buy to give to the girl.

U take a staple there and use it in the club.

And bring small notes.

U staple your brand new notes together with the staple, and add a condom as the main glamour gift. Hence, it will look round or oval with the condom hanging down.

And give it to the lady that u had selected and targeted and can have sex with u after the club is closed.

To me, everything on your own money flower is for the lady.

That is charisma.

Something different.

Last edited by Yokosi; 02-12-2022 at 11:50 AM.
Old 02-12-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 19
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Expensive. At least RM 50....to a stupid gown costing up to RM 5,000.

Previously, I hung flowers.

Now, I do not do that as the club management gets a cut from the flowers you buy to give to the girl.

U take a staple there and use it in the club.

And bring small notes.

U staple your brand new notes together with the staple, and add a condom as the main glamour gift. Hence, it will look round or oval with the condom hanging down.

And give it to the lady that u had selected and targeted and can have sex with u after the club is closed.

To me, everything on your own money flower is for the lady.

That is charisma.

Something different.
wow bro, learnt something new today! so that small stack of small notes, you will staple, maybe 100rm? staple 10 pieces of 10rm?
Old 02-12-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
wow bro, learnt something new today! so that small stack of small notes, you will staple, maybe 100rm? staple 10 pieces of 10rm?
Why 10 PCs of RM 10 ?.
Please use your brain.
U cannot use RM 1, RM 5.......less expensive.
Got money, the lady sure keep it.
If lady bitched about your money flower, u just say....more fun....in the club. And say that u do not give the club flowers to ladies.And that you yourself can make flowers / ribbons yourself. For the condom....just a joke ( if u got balls to hang a studded condom on your money flower ).
Old 03-01-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all - I will be kl for biz trip next week, need recommendation for good siam diu with lookers that I can have higher chance to Tapao girls. Not familiar with siam diu, I see a lot of ppl mention president or paragon here. Which one better for my plan? Thanks!
Old 31-01-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

I could not find any info so far on Google either for siam diu or pubs with Thai PR working. Is the scene dead in KL?
Old 08-02-2023, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
I could not find any info so far on Google either for siam diu or pubs with Thai PR working. Is the scene dead in KL?
It is dead in K.L.
Because you are not a local KL person.
U are, presumably, a Singaporean, that only goes to Bukit Bintang area. Hence, K.L. is real dead for u as u do not know where are the places.
Thai PRs, on social visit passes, working in Siam Diu or in puds are not available on Google.
It is illegal and unlawful, an open invitation for police and immigration to raid such places. Now u will not find Thai PRs working in such places on Google ( u will see Thai PRs in some photos but these are from historical old photos, years ago. Hence, please look at the dates of these photos on Google ). Even ktvs now do not put up photos with foreign ladies on Google.
Paragon, Millenium, puds in Scott's Garden and Paramount, the one behind Pavillion with foreign PRs were raided several times. No use to go there to experience a Malaysian police & immigration. raid. U a Singaporean, sure police & immigration will kacau u kaw kaw for under the table money.

Last edited by Yokosi; 08-02-2023 at 11:42 AM.
Old 08-02-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Thai PRs, on social visit passes, working in Siam Diu or in puds are not available on Google.
It is illegal and unlawful, an open invitation for police and immigration to raid such places. Now u will not find Thai PRs working in such places on Google ( u will see Thai PRs in some photos but these are from historical old photos, years ago. Hence, please look at the dates of these photos on Google ). Even ktvs now do not put up photos with foreign ladies on Google.
Paragon, Millenium, puds in Scott's Garden and Paramount, the one behind Pavillion with foreign PRs were raided several times. No use to go there to experience a Malaysian police & immigration. raid.
With that being said I suppose all these existing places are now only known by word of mouth. Any idea where can I find such info?
Old 08-02-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
With that being said I suppose all these existing places are now only known by word of mouth. Any idea where can I find such info?
Word of mouth is Yes..
No info available on the internet.
They, the puds & clubs, will erase their adventures on Google.
If u have a car, u go to Jalan Klang Lama, Jalan Kuchai Lama, Wisma Gerakan, Taman Shamelin, Solaris and Sri Hartamas in Mont Kiara area, Puchong area. U have to discover, look c, look c.
Please forget about TREC & Changkat Bukit Bintang, Subang area.
Old 30-03-2023, 06:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
elguaject17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Word of mouth is Yes..
No info available on the internet.
They, the puds & clubs, will erase their adventures on Google.
If u have a car, u go to Jalan Klang Lama, Jalan Kuchai Lama, Wisma Gerakan, Taman Shamelin, Solaris and Sri Hartamas in Mont Kiara area, Puchong area. U have to discover, look c, look c.
Please forget about TREC & Changkat Bukit Bintang, Subang area.
if BB area, could go together? i always go alone also lol
Old 31-03-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elguaject17 View Post
if BB area, could go together? i always go alone also lol
Please have steel balls when going alone.
And be street smart.
I went to a Betong club, 6 syts came to my table.
I went to Fortune pud in Danok, 4 ladies ( including a naked lady ) plus 2 waitress were with me.
I went to a Thai club ( not Pixie ) in JB, 5 Thai girls accompany me.
I went to Mexico KTV in KL, 4 Viet ladies joined me.
I went to a club behind NSK hypermarket in Kuchai Lama area, the Thai singer ( who I knew before, her name was Ploy ), the band and 3 Thai ladies came to my table.
And I was alone.
Go alone is very excellent.
All the ladies that are free will jump and join u.
Then, u later filter and erase those that you do not want for company such as ugly, too old, not sexy, no half melons showing, cannot communicate, not playfully, cannot interact with you, cannot have sex with you after the club is close for the night and so on.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1