The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 07-02-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -152 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Is it a must n new practice to give ic to record even after writing info on log book for 1 timer visit ?
even ask for my IC and take picture
Old 07-02-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DingaLing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonqing View Post
Recently met this masseuse recommend from fellow bro here ... This masseuse does outcall service, She worked the WHOLE hour ++ and even after repeated requests for her to lighten her strength, she knew I could take strong massages and continued to work HARD on my aching areas. Very service oriented and she somemore provide special wow that great.

This is JiaJia summary

Looks: As shown in the photos,
Body: Slim Size 8 or 10, damn perfect bum (not flabby) and the highlights - both of them - are fantastically C cups and very very nice. A perfect natural body.
Boobs: C+ cups, natural, with nice perky nipples that were used to great effect, and they are NOT saggy, very nice shape! Perkier I'd say. 10/10 from a boobs man and is her sensetive part
Massage: She was very hardworking and service oriented. Even after the happy ending, she continued to massage me and even did the Thai type of twisting of body and cracking of hands and legs. Very strong massage done without oil. . 8/10.
BBBJ: Super deep deep throat and strong suction almost cum
BM: After the hard massage , she took off her shirt and started her BM on my back.
FJ: Now this was amazing. SO long never have a good service , and she took her time getting me hard by BBBJ. She working both Mouth and hand on my dick and worshipping and polishing dick in long smooth moves.. got me hard soon, and then she came to the top have a good ride work on dicky. ... I could feel her soft smooth thighs, her delightful boobs, her perky butt, and other areas . She wasn't complaining throughout and knew when I was started to cum, she worked harder and faster. That we both start sweating
Service: It was great after back to the scene again, and she can communicate basic English. That was good enough for me and I could speak both simple Mandarin and English to her, which helped to break the ice for me.
RTM: Definitely. Is good for bro looking for outcall service and it's rare for me to have good chemistry , but I got that with her.
She did say bros of other races got stamina wan, always want 2 FJs lol. I told her I'm too old to survive 2xFJs her as she very wild when service. . .
I am impressed by her massage skills, her Fj skills, her boobalicious boobs, and her service orientation. Nowadays Rare to find someone like this ...

Damage: $200 FULL MASSAGE SERVICE with 2 xFJ.
Definitely one to return, and treasure!

She working in Toa Payoh area if you want to went to the shop but the price maybe much more expensive due to entrance fees added
Hi bro do you mind sharing the ctc ? Tqvm
Old 08-02-2023, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonqing View Post
Recently met this masseuse recommend from fellow bro here ... This masseuse does outcall service, She worked the WHOLE hour ++ and even after repeated requests for her to lighten her strength, she knew I could take strong massages and continued to work HARD on my aching areas. Very service oriented and she somemore provide special wow that great.

This is JiaJia summary

Looks: As shown in the photos,
Body: Slim Size 8 or 10, damn perfect bum (not flabby) and the highlights - both of them - are fantastically C cups and very very nice. A perfect natural body.
Boobs: C+ cups, natural, with nice perky nipples that were used to great effect, and they are NOT saggy, very nice shape! Perkier I'd say. 10/10 from a boobs man and is her sensetive part
Massage: She was very hardworking and service oriented. Even after the happy ending, she continued to massage me and even did the Thai type of twisting of body and cracking of hands and legs. Very strong massage done without oil. . 8/10.
BBBJ: Super deep deep throat and strong suction almost cum
BM: After the hard massage , she took off her shirt and started her BM on my back.
FJ: Now this was amazing. SO long never have a good service , and she took her time getting me hard by BBBJ. She working both Mouth and hand on my dick and worshipping and polishing dick in long smooth moves.. got me hard soon, and then she came to the top have a good ride work on dicky. ... I could feel her soft smooth thighs, her delightful boobs, her perky butt, and other areas . She wasn't complaining throughout and knew when I was started to cum, she worked harder and faster. That we both start sweating
Service: It was great after back to the scene again, and she can communicate basic English. That was good enough for me and I could speak both simple Mandarin and English to her, which helped to break the ice for me.
RTM: Definitely. Is good for bro looking for outcall service and it's rare for me to have good chemistry , but I got that with her.
She did say bros of other races got stamina wan, always want 2 FJs lol. I told her I'm too old to survive 2xFJs her as she very wild when service. . .
I am impressed by her massage skills, her Fj skills, her boobalicious boobs, and her service orientation. Nowadays Rare to find someone like this ...

Damage: $200 FULL MASSAGE SERVICE with 2 xFJ.
Definitely one to return, and treasure!

She working in Toa Payoh area if you want to went to the shop but the price maybe much more expensive due to entrance fees added
Sounds shiok bro. Please share ctc. Thanks!
Old 08-02-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
raymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
After for quite sometime no come out relax.... Finally make arrange a session with this gem yesterday.....

Saw this mlif FeiFei 菲菲 and immediately made an appointment with her in the afternoon. Lucky for me she was free during lunch time so I drove to her place to pick her up for a quick session before going back to mine in law house.

First i have to comment on her BBBJ skills, those BBBJ lover you really got to give a drive !!!! Mine expectations very high as I am a BBBJ lover and didnt expect she can meet my high standards.... Such a seductive and hardworking girl, definitely not to be missed for BBBJ lovers!

Reached her place , I was mesmerized by her. Standing in front of me is a seductive lady with her 2 melon like popping out soon....

Maitu faster headdown to nearby H ... So undress we went for a bath .... She cleaning me up thoroughly then knelt down to give me a BBBJ in the bathroom. Solid service! We dried each other up and we proceeded to the bed for the main action.

Once on the bed, we hugged and cuddled together and continue our intense frenching ..... I flipped her over and lay her down and told her that I will service her first and she is fine with it. Started to lick and suck her neck and slowly proceed towards her boobs.... Give her a sensual licking on her boobs and fondle them gently as she let out soft moans. Moved southwards as I kiss and enjoy every inch of her smooth body.

Opened her legs gently and began kissing her pussy lips. Gave her a sensual licking and painting session as I inserted a finger to give her more pleasure and slowly by 2 finger .... She was moaning softly all the time.

Flipped her on top of me into a 69 position as I continue to service her and enjoying her most sensitive spot. Her pussy is really pretty and nice tasting, haven't seen such a nice one in a long time.

She proceeded to give me a BBBJ in 69 position, deepthroating to the base of my 2IC. Her suction is really SOLID and she really take her time to suck and making sure you enjoy every moment when your dick is in her mouth.

After clean up everything have a short massage as times over run ... spend too much time for my 2IC SATISFY... but not enough time for mu massage... nsxt time must book longer timing...

The feeling is really incredible GREATS AND SHIOK!!!!! YOU have to try to believe it !! This kind of service really make you felt like the king!

What i can say she give a top notch SOLID ONE DRAGON SERVICE especially she GOT A SOLID BBBJ SERVICE !!!!!

Name : FeiFei 菲菲
Look : 7.9999 /10( Seductive looks that make u want to bonk her more n more )
Shower together :8.0/10 ( a nice SOLID bbbj in the shower !!!! )
Boobs : C CUP !!!! ( nice boobs , nice to hold )
Frenching : YYESSS (All the way , before and after shower)
Cathbath : YESS (she will kiss and lick from ear to you balls and ass = shiok and enjoy )
BBBJ : REALLY GOT TO DO IT (This one no joke man , different position bbbj , she just take her time to bbbj me, her bbbj really sent me to heaven few times )
Painting : Yummy & Juicy!!!!! PUSSY , she enjoy it
Massage: time overrun just a short massage... a short mssage can feel that shecan gv a good massage too nxt round need to book longer time...
FJ : 11/10 (Very Responsive soft moans , looking at her horny face and can feel that she enjoy it, cannot tahan after some intense thrusting, I exploded and we both cum , her love hole was wet .. )
GFE : 9.5/10 (gfe gao gao , feeling is like with GF)
Attitude: 9/10 ( No rush , not a time watcher , very good attitude make the session feel so good )
RTF : Sure

She is a nice girl, do take good care of her

Highly recommend bros to try this BBBJ Queen , trust me, no joke .... You try it and you will know what i mean .... SURE NO REGRET!!!!
Bro can share ctc n dmg. Tks
Old 08-02-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
DreamTill2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quetz View Post
Recently tried Yxxx from Spa Xxxx,
My honest FR!!! Been to many massages but this was really worth every penny. Either was too sop or didn’t bother with massages before happy ending.

Walked in and registered as first timer at this place. Went up and greeted by Yxxx. Opted for the non oil upper body , perhaps will try next time for oil one as I hate washing off the imba oil.

Massage was focused and she keeps me assured with the strength and everything focusing on top part of body. Had a good solid 30min upper body.

Came the lower body part where she did minor brushing of balls to activate my blue ball syndrome. At this point of time I can’t really tell how pretty she was or what size cup she was as it was so dark.

After massaging my legs. She started caressing my balls and tip and ask do u want it?

Without second thoughts, ya can 可以
She proceed to oil up my balls n started her HDLY teasing which I never had before. Caressing n occasional jacking while I’m face down.

Then came the moment of truth. Ask me to flip up and came close to me. On first glance wow quite chio PRC and maybe A cup cause quite tight the shirt.
Lord behold! She ask me to roam her , so I shyly roam n touch her ass while she jack me. She Bend lower and ask me to touch inside her breast and my god.

Perfect perky tit big B or Small C, whatever it is , I was facing melons. She ask me to lift up her shirt and keep it above her boobs so I can have perfect view and sensation. I proceeded to unbuckle and started sucking on her brown cute Tits while she desperately jack me off so she can see my milk out.

After 10 min of fondling and sucking her moaning was so intense. I grab fully on one hand of her natural cups and she lay on me closer allowing my body to feel the other breast. And finally I came much to her happiness.

Bang for buck and cheekily ask for outcall next time which she says she afraid at the moment. She say doing it here is the same and don’t have to worry as she knows her stuff. Will ask for bj or fj in the next visit.

Ended with me paying her share of money and she hugged me. Feeling her solid melons once again and she say to find her again 3 days later.

Hope to recover my balls in time so I can give her my best.

I’ve tried Balestier one of them and similar style. However dmg was hj $50/roaming hj $80/ top off show breast $100. So yxxx really exceeds my expectations and fully serviced me. Walked out a desirable man wanting to visit her nipples n sucking them like baby soon
What is SPA X? Can share details?
Old 08-02-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 17
brydon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrydon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
can share ctc? thanks bro
Quote:
After for quite sometime no come out relax.... Finally make arrange a session with this gem yesterday.....

Saw this mlif FeiFei 菲菲 and immediately made an appointment with her in the afternoon. Lucky for me she was free during lunch time so I drove to her place to pick her up for a quick session before going back to mine in law house.

First i have to comment on her BBBJ skills, those BBBJ lover you really got to give a drive !!!! Mine expectations very high as I am a BBBJ lover and didnt expect she can meet my high standards.... Such a seductive and hardworking girl, definitely not to be missed for BBBJ lovers!

Reached her place , I was mesmerized by her. Standing in front of me is a seductive lady with her 2 melon like popping out soon....

Maitu faster headdown to nearby H ... So undress we went for a bath .... She cleaning me up thoroughly then knelt down to give me a BBBJ in the bathroom. Solid service! We dried each other up and we proceeded to the bed for the main action.

Once on the bed, we hugged and cuddled together and continue our intense frenching ..... I flipped her over and lay her down and told her that I will service her first and she is fine with it. Started to lick and suck her neck and slowly proceed towards her boobs.... Give her a sensual licking on her boobs and fondle them gently as she let out soft moans. Moved southwards as I kiss and enjoy every inch of her smooth body.

Opened her legs gently and began kissing her pussy lips. Gave her a sensual licking and painting session as I inserted a finger to give her more pleasure and slowly by 2 finger .... She was moaning softly all the time.

Flipped her on top of me into a 69 position as I continue to service her and enjoying her most sensitive spot. Her pussy is really pretty and nice tasting, haven't seen such a nice one in a long time.

She proceeded to give me a BBBJ in 69 position, deepthroating to the base of my 2IC. Her suction is really SOLID and she really take her time to suck and making sure you enjoy every moment when your dick is in her mouth.

After clean up everything have a short massage as times over run ... spend too much time for my 2IC SATISFY... but not enough time for mu massage... nsxt time must book longer timing...

The feeling is really incredible GREATS AND SHIOK!!!!! YOU have to try to believe it !! This kind of service really make you felt like the king!

What i can say she give a top notch SOLID ONE DRAGON SERVICE especially she GOT A SOLID BBBJ SERVICE !!!!!

Cathbath : YESS (she will kiss and lick from ear to you balls and ass = shiok and enjoy )
BBBJ : REALLY GOT TO DO IT (This one no joke man , different position bbbj , she just take her time to bbbj me, her bbbj really sent me to heaven few times )
Massage: time overrun just a short massage... a short mssage can feel that shecan gv a good massage too nxt round need to book longer time...
FJ : 11/10 (Very Responsive soft moans , looking at her horny face and can feel that she enjoy it, cannot tahan after some intense thrusting, I exploded and we both cum , her love hole was wet .. )
Attitude: 9/10 ( No rush , not a time watcher , very good attitude make the session feel so good )

Highly recommend bros to try this BBBJ Queen , trust me, no joke .... You try it and you will know what i mean .... SURE NO REGRET!!!!
Old 08-02-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 17
brydon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrydon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quetz View Post
Recently tried Yxxx from Spa Xxxx,
My honest FR!!! Been to many massages but this was really worth every penny. Either was too sop or didn’t bother with massages before happy ending.

Walked in and registered as first timer at this place. Went up and greeted by Yxxx. Opted for the non oil upper body , perhaps will try next time for oil one as I hate washing off the imba oil.

Massage was focused and she keeps me assured with the strength and everything focusing on top part of body. Had a good solid 30min upper body.

Came the lower body part where she did minor brushing of balls to activate my blue ball syndrome. At this point of time I can’t really tell how pretty she was or what size cup she was as it was so dark.

After massaging my legs. She started caressing my balls and tip and ask do u want it?

Without second thoughts, ya can 可以
She proceed to oil up my balls n started her HDLY teasing which I never had before. Caressing n occasional jacking while I’m face down.

Then came the moment of truth. Ask me to flip up and came close to me. On first glance wow quite chio PRC and maybe A cup cause quite tight the shirt.
Lord behold! She ask me to roam her , so I shyly roam n touch her ass while she jack me. She Bend lower and ask me to touch inside her breast and my god.

Perfect perky tit big B or Small C, whatever it is , I was facing melons. She ask me to lift up her shirt and keep it above her boobs so I can have perfect view and sensation. I proceeded to unbuckle and started sucking on her brown cute Tits while she desperately jack me off so she can see my milk out.

After 10 min of fondling and sucking her moaning was so intense. I grab fully on one hand of her natural cups and she lay on me closer allowing my body to feel the other breast. And finally I came much to her happiness.

Bang for buck and cheekily ask for outcall next time which she says she afraid at the moment. She say doing it here is the same and don’t have to worry as she knows her stuff. Will ask for bj or fj in the next visit.

Ended with me paying her share of money and she hugged me. Feeling her solid melons once again and she say to find her again 3 days later.

Hope to recover my balls in time so I can give her my best.

I’ve tried Balestier one of them and similar style. However dmg was hj $50/roaming hj $80/ top off show breast $100. So yxxx really exceeds my expectations and fully serviced me. Walked out a desirable man wanting to visit her nipples n sucking them like baby soon
can share contacts? thanks bro
Old 08-02-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
gto88798 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Can share contact? Thanks.
Old 09-02-2023, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 14
porsche82 is one of the Best!porsche82 is one of the Best!porsche82 is one of the Best!
Quote:

Bro please share her ctc pls
Old 09-02-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 15
BigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by gto88798 View Post
Can share contact? Thanks.
Hi bro can share location & ctc. Thks
Old 09-02-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
damnshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact?

Quote:

Old 09-02-2023, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
Iceman90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi bro, can share contact with me? Thanks
Old 09-02-2023, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 9
iamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to behold

Tried MXLXX Again

8o surprise she still recognise me after my last visit.
8idnt hesitate to give her another review the moment i step out of her place.

1ook:9.5/10 (Confirm pretty)
6ge: Late 20s to early 30s
3oob: C
9ensual: 10/10
6oaming: 5G
6FE: High

Her name: Sasa

RTM: Confirm Chop
Damage: Entrance 1 Blue 1 Green (the rest up to your nego, regular got advantage)
Sensual: this time round alot different. There is another girl inside. Totally cannot. But the other girl still have customer. So during massage is abit awkard. But affter half the session. The customer is gone. The gfe she gave i dunno how to describe. I will confirm mark this as my regular space liao.
Old 09-02-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 9
iamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to behold

To add on to above. The loc is at lor 7, digonally opp purple signage. I dont log in as much. So try not to pm me. Contact number is in above review. Figure out yourself.
Old 09-02-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 13
ToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for jiajia

Got her wechat contact from a bro here, went down to her shop since free. Damn foxy look and nice racks to play with. Massage so so but can put in a bit more strength.
The sensual part is good, didnt go much further except aeroplane.
Have hinted her for outcall and she’s ok, seems alot of bros have tried her.

Rtm: For sure
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1