The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2011, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!
Fucking other people's wife

What would you guys do if a guy says you can fuck his really hot wife only if he can then fuck you? Would you do it?

I think its the biggest reverse cuckold fantasy, instead of being the weak one by letting some other guys fuck your wife and you watch, you are the dominant one that fucks the other guy. You "own" both your wife and the other guy. What do you guys think?

Just had the thought after I read some Arab guy sodomized his wife's lover before killing him and cutting off the other guys balls.

Read so much about guys offering to service other people's wives, so just wondering if the husband made an offer like this, would there be any takers? And no, my wife is not on offer, but I'd fuck a guy, but not for the sexual thrill. Its like Mike Tyson said "I'm gonna fuck you till you love me"
Old 28-07-2011, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking other people's wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixer View Post
What would you guys do if a guy says you can fuck his really hot wife only if he can then fuck you? Would you do it?

I think its the biggest reverse cuckold fantasy, instead of being the weak one by letting some other guys fuck your wife and you watch, you are the dominant one that fucks the other guy. You "own" both your wife and the other guy. What do you guys think?

Just had the thought after I read some Arab guy sodomized his wife's lover before killing him and cutting off the other guys balls.

Read so much about guys offering to service other people's wives, so just wondering if the husband made an offer like this, would there be any takers? And no, my wife is not on offer, but I'd fuck a guy, but not for the sexual thrill. Its like Mike Tyson said "I'm gonna fuck you till you love me"
Err won't do it i guess if you to let a guy do it how hot also no way. Unless is a gal with a fake dick hahahaha but NO way from a guy letting lose control and deposit his load thiinking about it give me the creep

Oh yea just to share a friend secret tell me this he wanted to poke his gf back entrance the gf was reluntance so he show the gf with those AV and euro caucasian xxx. But how there is 1 scene that the gal is a DOM and use a fake dick to poke a sub guy. And it gave my friend Gf a idea hahahaha she want to do that to my friend 1st before she allow my friend to poke hers well end up they never did it.
Old 28-07-2011, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Ichigowaffles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Imagine, after a hot session with his 36D wife,
i would rather dominant that man,doggy fuck his tight arse while his naked wife licks my nips and kisses my chest...waiting for her round two...
i need a beautiful visual...the woman will be my fuel to go on...
Old 28-07-2011, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

That's a dysfunctional replationship. Against the norms of SG society for sure.
Old 28-07-2011, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Bro... Pardon my english... In the bold sentence, you mean the guy have a hot wife and let me fuck her... but in turn, he will fuck me??

If so, I don't think i will ba... I'm still straight... and want save my arse hole till the day i die... So for sure I wont cause of fucking his wife, and my arse hole kanna poke... No No for me...

BUT IF You mean that...
I fuck his wife... and he 'fuck' (As in.. scolding me in vulgar language) me... This I don't mind le... =X

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 28-07-2011, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

me will skip for sure, cant imagine letting another guy kan my kar chng
Old 28-07-2011, 06:27 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 0
sytloverr is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytloverr is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytloverr is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytloverr is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytloverr is a living Saint! - you won't find better

unless you swing that way.
dun think it's worth it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1