The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Rikachu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nice snap bro! But seems like it's not her complete collection. Looking forward to P3!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cross_ View Post
Hahaha here's part 2

After the first fap using the lingerie, I wanted more (typical)

The next day, I carefully snuck into the younger sister's room, hoping to find something more. Why snuck? As the common corridor and living room at each floor has a camera at the corner.

Making sure I don't look suspicious, I went in the room, opened the cabinet, pulled out the drawer, and behold, treasure was found (of course I snapped a picture).

Little did I know, the helper has been in the kitchen (level 1) the whole time. I hurriedly stuck a smooth black bra and panties, closed the drawer and cabinet, went to my room's toilet and fapped away, ensuring I don't accidentally cum on it again.

Made sure the coast is clear, returned them, took a few more deep sniffs of the other pieces, and went on my day

Still a part 3 (final) if anyone's still keen
Old 20-01-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
apprause deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochran View Post
Seriously
You don't believe?
Old 26-01-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

not sure if this is considered most pervert thing. recently went on short stay cay for piak piak at a local hotel. when finishing, suppose to cum on her body, but the most of the cum shoot all way till the head pillow.

load full of cums on the pillow and i didnt wash it. upon check out, i simply put back the cum hit pillow as per normal with the others

i hope they wash the pillow though!
Old 27-01-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgthicknjuicy View Post
not sure if this is considered most pervert thing. recently went on short stay cay for piak piak at a local hotel. when finishing, suppose to cum on her body, but the most of the cum shoot all way till the head pillow.

load full of cums on the pillow and i didnt wash it. upon check out, i simply put back the cum hit pillow as per normal with the others

i hope they wash the pillow though!
The hotel supposedly will wash the pillow covers, but the stains on the pillow is a done deal and they are not likely to be washing. The next user of the room if he's sharp nose, might still find the smell lingering. Yucks!
Old 27-01-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
The hotel supposedly will wash the pillow covers, but the stains on the pillow is a done deal and they are not likely to be washing. The next user of the room if he's sharp nose, might still find the smell lingering. Yucks!
Imagine the next guest putting his/her nose right where the stain is..
Old 27-01-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Grinding against neighbor’s daughter’s ass over clothes until I came in my shorts, she would come and go to our place for my sister, in between I would get a hold of her. My sister knew I would dry hump the girl and she would keep out of the way.

Didn’t have a private place or my own money, she was a virgin, else I’d do more. She found an older BF who shagged her I suspect, she was depressed, ended up putting a lot of weight after psychiatric meds. By then I was already in another city for school. She was a looker brown sugar before that. Wish I was wiser and kept her as gf somehow. I wasn’t as resourceful or brave.

One of handful girls I regret not scoring or keeping in my life. I was really dumb, missed multiple naive but out of my league good looking girls like this before.
Old 27-01-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Life is such. We all wish we were more experienced or smarter when we were young, then there would be lesser fishes that got to escape from our paws.
We just can't turn back the clock to redo what were done and happened.
Old 27-01-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Last time serving NS needed to stay in because duty personnel. Went to toilet late at night, nobody around so an idea struck me. The building had a ladies toilet so I decided to try my luck.

The toilet door wasn't locked..

So I went in to explore. I know there are only a handful of ladies in camp, so whatever I find inside should belong to them. Go inside immediately found a swimsuit hanging there. First thing I did was to check and sniff the boobs and crotch area of the one-piece swimsuit. No smell but I imagine it had been worn recently by one of them.

Of course I rub my cock head at the crotch area of the swimsuit before I left.. too scared to do anything else in case kena caught...
Old 27-01-2023, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sirmountable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking through this thread and other threads in this space, I can only envy all the exploits by the bros here.

Me still very blur even when paying an FL
Old 28-01-2023, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Imagine the next guest putting his/her nose right where the stain is..
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
ouh shit some of my cums were on the pillow itself cause the pillow case openings quite big. oh well, what's done is done.
Old 28-01-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
pinkdove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Best I've read so far hehe. Great share bro!
Old 28-01-2023, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 11
hahab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

play tenant's bra and g strings when in sec sch, went cousin's house and play her bra and panties too. now nothing to play wear mum's bra for masturbation aid, never shoot in
Old 28-01-2023, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
One of the early days' legends here

It was one story that made me laugh my head off
Why you so like dat?
Old 28-01-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
One of the early days' legends here

It was one story that made me laugh my head off
I feel the upper limit of pervert things is it must not be a criminal act. Collecting pubic hair isn't criminal.

However, many of the posts shared are criminal acts. Here is one example from a long time back.

https://sammyboy.online/showpost.p...9&postcount=69
Old 28-01-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
Reviving this thread to share another of my experiences, which happened around 6 months ago.

I had this SYT colleague whose perfume is really damn strong. Like she just spam it on herself every morning lol. Every morning can smell a strong flowery scent when she walk past me. But I like the scent la, I mean perfumes are supposed to smell nice. So of course because she spam so much perfume on herself her jacket has the strong lingering perfume scent also.

One day I purposely stay back in the office until damn late, and made sure that the office is really completely empty. I then went to her cubicle and took her jacket to the toilet. I sniffed all over and it had her strong perfume scent mixed with a slight tinge of her natural body aroma. I masturbated furiously and came within minutes. I then wiped the inside of her jacket sleeves with my cum and put the jacket back on her chair.

The next day she wore her jacket as usual and never suspecting a thing. I walked past her desk and saw her wrists in contact with the sleeves and imagined my dried out cum touching her arms. Lol I also felt a bit fucked up though, but these are the moments that we perverts live for. LOL
A new 29 year old OL joined my workplace at the start of the month, she also has a sweater and leaves it behind in the office every day. So same thing, I stayed back one day until everyone left and took her sweater to the toilet to sniff and masturbate. Her perfume scent not very strong unlike my ex colleague, so can smell more of her natural 女人味

Feels shiok seeing her wear the sweater that I masturbated to, and she will also sometimes wear it when we have lunch together, especially the past few days because of the cold weather. I wonder if any of my other male colleagues also did the same perverted things as me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1