The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2015, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ProCheongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Place for massage in Kluang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetpoker View Post
Wah all my previous old bird 1year u not much happening cannot leh...I just arrived will be nearby Kluang for coming 2years...but i have do homework got 1 place can pick up viet for overnight and also got a FL msian Housewife...who want ctc pm me i will forward..
Bro please pm me ctc. Appreciate it
Old 19-02-2015, 05:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
kevint087 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Place for massage in Kluang.

Bro, can pm me information? thks you so much
Old 04-07-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster (M)

Boy86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wah all my previous old bird 1year u not much happening cannot leh...I just arrived will be nearby Kluang for coming 2years...but i have do homework got 1 place can pick up viet for overnight and also got a FL msian Housewife...who want ctc pm me i will forward..
Pm contact boss
Old 08-07-2015, 03:01 AM
Samster (M)

sololeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Place for massage in Kluang.

PM please boss, dealing business in here fewer day....
[email protected] many many thx
Old 10-11-2015, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 16
zothique is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzothique is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Its been that long, will recon soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorasan View Post
I know this is an old subject but since the post title is related to what I experienced, I think I'll update this thrend.

Was at Prime City Hotel last night ( 17/05/14 ), got a spa there at 3rd fl

Went there after a wedding. went for usual spa, sauna, etc then the fella, Ah Chen, ask me I wan special , which I agree. Since I drank a lot .... one gal sure too tired to service me ... yes .. I too numb ... don't wanna spoil my mood to see e girl's black face so decide to ask Ah Chen ... got Shuang Fei ( PRC usually dun unless they sister but ... try my luck ) a not , which he say I must pay for 2 gals worth , which I agree.

Brought me up to the room where the girls are and ... wah ... saw the main girl ... small frame but nice boobs and SYT too ... knn must screw her ... one of them say she dun do shuang fei so she ask for another partner to aid her and another average looking gal pop in. they help me strip ( since I wearing only bathrobe n shorts , )

Went for bath, the 2 service me and one do HJ on me while the other raba raba my back using her boobs for a while ... other wise shower ... sop

Went to bed, both side by side on left n right , quick discussion on who take top n btm and average gal started bj me while SYT catbath me .

Fondle em , average gal cowgirl style then I missionary average gal for a while ... about to cum , then stop. Change partner.

SYT ....really game on. she clean up my dick and instead of bj, she opted bbbj me. same pattern, SYT btm , average let me fondle n cat bath me. Both allow me to suck nipples during this process. SYT bbbj solid, deep throat and better than average gal

Got up, pull SYT to edge of bed and pump her while sucking her nipples.
This is the difference between the two. When I pump average, syt go behind me and service me , use her boobs to rub on my butt BUT when I screw SYT, average gal didn't service much ....nabei ...... #$%^&

anyway my purpose of shuangfei is so that wun make the main girl tired and make my experience lousy.

About to cum, grab the average gal, grope her breast n pump hard on SYT who claim she wanna cum too ... yes she is lying but who cares ... she got sound effect I oso shiok.

thks to shuang fei and SYT effort , managed to cum after drinking so many beer n red wine.

Cleaned me up, all 3 went to toilet , clean up .
Chit chat a bit , 45 mins over .... time to go back to spa for normal relax n real massage. knn .. .was in my bathrobe and shorts so when I press lift ... lift inside got 2 malay girls ...... was quietly giggling at my back ....

Didn't bother average gal name ..... she is machiam really average but SYT is :

nick : Xiao Bu Dian [ little thing ] ( saw her boobs and told her where got little thing )

Hair length : long ... nice smell
boobs : 34 C
body : slim not bony to me but sum may find her a bit bony
not tall ...sorry guys .. I concentrate on her boobs ... she is small frame to me but her boobs looks cute to me
weight : def below 50 ... can carry
looks : chio ... her smile , her cheeky grin ...turn me on

Average girl ...seem to let Xiao Bu Dian lead her.

Sorry ... long but below is the massage auntie Ah Wan. Those wanna skip , go ahead but Ah Wan's skill is solid. Fun going auntie who told me to strip all and uses oil massage.

Good skill, relive my back and stiff shoulders , turn me around massage leg . Seems like her pattern different. usually ppl go mid , btm , then head but hers is leg, mid , head which she cover my eyes with cloth to relax and as usual with oil massage .... she ask me wanna ...Jua Gen .. I told her HJ izzit ....... she told me no really ... JG ... worried coz I noe sum say JG but it's just farking HJ n anyhow press press ... knn ... my future in her hands .... but from the way I see her skill.... I bet she noe how to so decide to ON.

slow , steady , while she doing it , I compare to the one I xperience in SG and yes .... she doing it same same. all this while my eyes are covered with the cloth so I wun get turn off ( she say relax but I noe most ppl wun like auntie HJ .. jua gen u ... wadever ... ) but hers is good . sensational and noe how to control me ....prepare me then I cum ..... not bad... I mean ... 35 - 45 mins ago I just shot one from the shuang fei and I am still high on the beer n wine. Her jua gen not bad, lose to Singapore YF though.

Relax at the sofa, watch tv .. then dress up and pay at counter ( at this time the Ah Chen fella keep popping to remind me next time call him .... )

93 ringgit for the spa , I spent 150 SGD on the shuangfei which to me is worth it as I am farking numb from wine , got to see a SYT with nice boobs .... 150 sgd = 1 thai in SG so 150 for 2 prc ... not bad lar ...

all pay at the counter. Gave that ah chen fella a tips since he did take good care of my needs.

Sorry for the long thing but just that before I went to kluang , was looking for posts about the massages but didn't find much new info, so hopfully this one may shed some light for those who may be popping by around the area.

Was luckly though .... when I went, that Ah Cheng fella say got wedding and something going on nearby so spa oni a few ppl ....

Hope you guys enjoy what I experience... my signature usually meant for lousy experience but this time it does not apply ... emm yes wait ... it apply to those who told me at the the wedding .. dun go try ... cmi ..... guess ... one man meat is another man's poison .
Old 16-05-2016, 01:45 AM
Samster (M)

syaiful666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
can pm me that contact+place please,many thanks bro
Old 17-09-2016, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 18
Fitman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro,

Pls Pm contact
Old 11-10-2016, 07:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -74 / Power: 0
Keithios has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Please pm thanks
Old 18-05-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
tan_roman is Cool - loads of Potential

Pure Life any hanky panky? And what's the recommendation
Old 15-10-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 11
amarol is a Helpful and Caring Samsteramarol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi guys..as far as i concern..the only place that have hanky panky in kluang i would say the only highest hotel in kluang... other than that im not too sure... nothing much to find here..
Old 15-08-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster (M)

dylan1234321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
anyone still got lubang in kluang?
Old 19-01-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
mrheli is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

any lobang 2023
Old 22-01-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

went to the icare beside the target supermarket last week,the damage was 78(1hr massage)+250(full nude+hj+bbbj).Can't extend the time during massage as the mp told me that only two girls are working
Old 13-03-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster (M)

found new shop provide massage+hj/fj at kluang,same building with persatuan bola keranjang daerah kluang behind kluang parade. located 2nd floor

damage:massage+hj 120
fj 180
Old 15-03-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sonyki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrheli View Post
found new shop provide massage+hj/fj at kluang,same building with persatuan bola keranjang daerah kluang behind kluang parade. located 2nd floor

damage:massage+hj 120
fj 180
Hi Bro , able to share contact details ? Tqvm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1