The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 25-01-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
holydoly is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ghlight=whisky

Whisky - House of thai

She looks the same as photo, no surprises, just a chio lady waiting for you. On point makeup, pretty and slim SYT, easily pass off as uni student, shoulder length silky hair, slightly taller than average girls.

Boobs are huge and soft, D cup milkies for boobs lover to enjoy. Very bouncy also, will shake when she moves.

BBBJ she will plays with the balls, eye contact, willing to go deep when I asked her to. Make it super sloppy for me. Strong suction also.

FJ is accommodating , hardworking, soft moans, tight pussy, with a figure of hers, any position is good. Never complain, never show black face. All the way action with her, she seems to enjoy it and service me super good also. Very good bonk with her.
Old 25-01-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pleasantknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pim from FlirtyGirls
25th January 2023, 11:10am Session

OKT: I was 10 mins late due troubles from public transport as well as the heay downpour in the morning. Okt let me know that there would be no issues caused from this and shifted my booking to cater for this 10 mins.

Looks: At the opening of the door to her room, she was shyly hiding behind the door. She was dressed in a black 2 piece. Honestly, she looks like the picture from one of the recent Bro's FR. In summary, she looks like the younger end of a MILF.

[B]Body: [/B ]Her body is really soft and quite slim. Not fat in the bad ways but she has a good amount of meat in the ass and legs which was nice to hold onto during the service. Her breasts are quite perky and fit nicely in my hands. However, not for lovers of large breasts.

Language: She has quite a grasp on English. But to prevent any miscommunications, speak clearly and use simple English. She is also quite fluent in French, if you initiate.

Shower: Quite SOP, nothing to report home about

Foreplay: She started our session with a nice back massage, with her kissing my back (not ass) and niblbling on the back of my ears (if you have never had this, yo should try. It really woke me up). After that, I was asked to flip over and treated to an aggressive catbath and BBBJ session.

The Main Action: Quite Surprised for how active she was during the start of this. She initiated the riding with putting the Condom on as well as the her riding cowboy and grinding. At first entry, she was really warm and wet, which felt awesome after being drenched in the rain earlier. The Riding was enthusiastic and good. After a good period, we switched to missionary where I took my time finished with her. During this missionary, she would used her legs and arms to push me deeper into her. Her moans were very nice whilst doing our session.

Review of the Session: She was quite proactive and had a lot of little actions that she would do that really kept me engaged with her. She is an interesting gem after meeting some disappointments from other stables.

A nice session from Pim and the OKT from FlirtyGirls. Would recommend for brothers looking for someone looking for an Energetic Girl that would take the lead. [9/10]

RTF: Planning for a repeat Session with PIM this Saturday.
Old 25-01-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Nice one buddy. Glad that you like her too.

ya. porche and lotte on hit list
Hahaha thanks bro. Also went because of your FR. No regrets.
Old 25-01-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Kaikai126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bell of Club Friday
Location: 10/10 – Unique layout of the place but definitely very easy to locate. East area. Hassle free and fast booking from OKT
Looks: 8.5/10 - Similar to pictures, a bit of thai tan but but still relatively fair. Looks like your syt next door neighbour mm
Body: 10/10 – Petite. Can carry around and F if its your thing. No tattoo at all. Very nice back view and small waste good to grab on for doggy style
Boobs: 8/10 – Enhanced but damn its nice to grab on. Looks especially good when she ride on you
BBBJ: 11/10 – Might be one of the top few BJs I’ve ever tried in dom 3. Lots of different action and slurping. Will remain eye contact with you while she playful play with your little bro. DT, teasing the tip, licking the shaft. You name it she do it.
Frenching: 9/10 – Speaks French well. Not the super slurpy type but its still French
FJ: 9/10 – tip top service, shes quite a rider, with at least a few different pattern, intense too. Pussy is tight feels really good in missionary. Her doggy is killer too as mention above. Nice bum to ram on while you grab onto her waist to f her hard.
GFE: 8/10 – Tingtong type, very naughty. Will tease you as soon you enter her room. Can communicate in English don’t need google translate
RTF: 10/10 – Definitely will RTF but sadly shes leaving tomorrow. Would definitely have tried her if shes here longer
http://https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=915090
Old 25-01-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
pvc1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p=...4#post21983054

FR for Nabi from RollyPolly

Promised to write a review for her as I felt that she was really good. Went today in the morning.

OKT: 10/10 texted them at 2am and they replied me steadily.

Looks: Look like milf which is my type hahahah won't reject one.

Boobs: Big and nice for me to grab and suck

BBBJ: Hands free and she can really suck very well

FJ: Her cowgirl is insane make me finish my first shot in less than 5mins. After that she was horny enough to ask me to do 2nd shot, since I paid for 2 shot but was quite tired. Did doggy and missionary until she came and was shivering. She is very horny

GFE: Very nice girl always taking initiative to do things and will make you comfortable

RTF: Will try and visit her again next week
Old 25-01-2023, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
sleepyvirus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ginny - Lust365

Location 10/10 - Central location, the room itself is excellent
Looks: 8/10 - Much better than photo, petite with big boobs
Shower: 8.5/10 - We had fun in the shower
Body: 10/10 - Very smooth skin and slim
Boobs: 10/10 - Feels like a full natural C to me
Frenching: 9/10 - We kissed alot
BBBJ: 8.5/10 - Kept my 2IC going strong
FJ: 10/10 - Best sex I ever had
Attitude: 9/10 - Very hardworking
GFE: 10/10 - Very high GFE. Made me feel like she was my gf
English: 7/10 - Okok english but everything else more than makes up for it

RTF: This time round yes, definitely.
Old 25-01-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

Promised to give her a review as I felt she was great

OKT: Was very responsive even when I texted them at 2am they still replied me fast and set everything up

Looks: Look like milf but is my type so I'm fine with it. Her looks won't reject one but definitely not syt

Boobs: Big and natural great for me to grab them and suck hahaha

BBBJ: She sucks and DT you damn well got me instantly hard for my 2nd shot

FJ: Her cowgirl is insane finished me off in less than 5 mins for my 1st shot. Actually didn't want to do 2nd shot cause I was tired but she was really horny and was able to get me hard so I did her doggy and missionary for the 2nd shot and when I was banging her doggy I think she came as well as she was shivering hahaha

GFE: Really good GFE as she was really sweet and nice and offered to do everything with her own initiative

RTF: Will definitely go back once before she goes back to Thailand
Old 25-01-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
milkshakeboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for pink Lust365

no words can describe how perfect she is. I was secretly hopping that my gf will look exactly like her.

she is around 160 slim yet has the right amount of meat in the right place. soft butt.

looks 8.5/10
body 9/10
bbbj 8/10 ( she had great sucking power and makes u wanna cum instantly.)
fj 10/10

last to note is that her pussy is so feaking and fresh with no hair around it. literally no hair, dont need worry about tongue being pricks ! those who love painting will regret it if you dont book her.

boobs C - D cup. not really hard, slight tenderness to it but can obviously feel its silicon. the firmness and seats on her body is 9/10

she did not use any lubrication when she ride me and can hear the water splashing sound.

all in all. she is the best FL I had visited.

sorry that my fr dont flow quite well. I am just keying in whatever comes to my mind. hope u guys can take care of her.
Old 25-01-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster

OKT: Was very responsive even when I texted them at 2am they still replied me fast and set everything up

Looks: Look like milf but is my type so I'm fine with it. Her looks won't reject one but definitely not syt

FJ: Her cowgirl is insane finished me off in less than 5 mins for my 1st shot. Actually didn't want to do 2nd shot cause I was tired but she was really horny and was able to get me hard so I did her doggy and missionary for the 2nd shot and when I was banging her doggy I think she came as well as she was shivering hahaha

GFE: Really good GFE as she was really sweet and nice and offered to do everything with her own initiative

Old 25-01-2023, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lonelyboy20777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Scarlett from Club Friday

Jan 25

Look: 9/10 (Very sweet and pleasant smile) can enrol in model or race queen.
Body: Slim and petite type, no meaty, B cup.
Massage: 8/10 . she knew how to use the right strength for the massage , not piano type.
French: 8/10 Yes. she allow
FJ: She can ride well and accommodating.

Brought her some sweet and drink. Hope she like it. Heard she going back next week.
Old 25-01-2023, 07:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
softesttissue is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Irene - Seduction

Appearance : 90% close to pic
Body: Really petite and skinny with litte tummy fat
Boobs: D cup
Frenching : 9/10 ( tongue fighting if you initiate)
BBBJ : it was a damn long one
Massage: 8/10(lacking in strength but she puts in effort)
FJ: 8/10(very tight, accommodating with positions and offered to ride me when I was tired)
GFE: 9/10(very friendly and initiates talk. English only pretty basic though. Giggles, hugs and kisses)

Make me fking tempted to try her again if Vit M allows.
Old 25-01-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Old 25-01-2023, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
tanhenry13 is Cool - loads of Potential

First blood FR for Naravee Chanel earlier.

Bad bonks I will never write FR because I do not want to spoil the girl's market but good bonks I will always try my best to write my experience promote abit help out.

Nice discreet new central location, clean and neat, near alot of good food place. Not the usual location also nearby where I bonked Nutty last week.

Operator smooth and helpful as always.

I fucking regret not taking the 90min 2s package, went for a quick 60min 1s timeslot, unable to extend as there is another bro behind already.

Lookwise minimal discount from photos. Her face and body is fair and smooth, her last stint was in Korea. Bodywise not slim but not chubby, slightly meaty just the way I like it. Boobs are C cup and natural and pinkish pointy nips very nice. Very smiley and service orientated. Action starts in the common bathroom with a big bathtub. Her bbbj is so great with the effort to deepthroat. She can take a heavy pounding with alot of passion. Pussy is tight, considered low mileage type and her asshole can handle a decent sized tool with a nice killer ass to doggy. Her English is quite decent, no need translator. And she speaks french fluently, frenching her like long lost lover. Lol!

I have not RTF any thai girls for a long time but I will look to book her again soon and fuck both her holes good again.

Thanks Bro MBK!

Last edited by tanhenry13; 25-01-2023 at 10:37 PM.
Old 25-01-2023, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Kokatua is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKokatua is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for wine from onesiam

OKT : fast response as usual
Looks : wysiwyg
Body : enhanced boobs like water droplet
BBBJ : first half she focused on my bro. Second half she maintained eye contact.
FJ : nice sight when she on top with her big boobs.
GFE : not bad. Could be better cause she barely speaks english
RTF : maybe. Cause she reminds me of my fb

Bring your own towel if you do not like those small towels

Edit : she massaged me afterwards,Not bad massage

Last edited by Kokatua; 25-01-2023 at 09:32 PM.
Old 25-01-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Dravityge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR 99BABE

Fan

Great attitude, eager to please and friendly to chat to. Being clean is important to her as other bros have mentioned. Services covered with dfk, fj, bbbj, painting.

Experienced and strong gfe.

First time with this okt for outcall service. Very smooth process and good communication.

Rtf: yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1