The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-02-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
nah some will ask girl to write good records in exchange they will write good review for the girls as well lol saw some write cute chubby or handsome but irl is like definitely no no lol
Like that the moment the ML see actual person picha lobang liao leh... of cos the ML maybe lazy to "correct" it later since they also got the $$$... so no loss even if not up to expectations.

Zara
Old 10-02-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuanda View Post
Recently RTM an ML. Everything was good as usual but my session spoiled because on the way to her apartment I bump into my chionging kaki. Sibei sian. When she bbbj me I cannot get the idea that 15mins ago she just bbbj my kaki nia. He still laugh and tell me enjoy me session when we part ways on the pathway. Damn sian.
I saw a Secondary school classmate twice, once long time ago at Lloyd and the other time much later at Sophia. He is definitely more prominent than me so I think I spotted him but he didn't notice me. So I am very careful not to run into the guy before/after my sessions in case it is him cos I know he also a ML regular.

Maybe he did see me and also happen to read this post lol.

Zara
Old 10-02-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 10
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Xiao Xi (https://sglonelyguy-9.com/massage-xiao-xi/) few weeks back.

Looks: Closer to video than photos.
Massage: Professional (despite her size). Had back-stepping as well. Had 45 minutes of it.
HJ: Decent. Did not allow to zhut xiaolongbaos (A/B cup).
RTM: For massage, yes!
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich
Old 10-02-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Tuppercut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro got review for Lemon?

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/lemon-massage/
Old 10-02-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/amber-massage/

Location: Located around Clark Quay area. 1 minute walks from the nearest bus stop
Looks: (9/10) Very close to video and photos posted.(9/10)
Massage: (6/10) Not professional one
HJ: (6/10) Very normal one, not timer watcher
Teasing: Only half nude, can grab, but can not zhut

My first visit maybe about 6 months ago, that time she didn't have much regular customer. After the session finished, we had a talk and saw movie together for few hours in the living room. If you are looking for a ML with good skill, i won't recommend her. But if you are looking for young girl to tokok, she is a good option.

RTM: I definitely won't. Coz the way she talk and the way she look is very close to my ex-gf.
Old 10-02-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Mai humble lah...

Don't say those China Dramas actors, many of the China MLs mentioned that SG dudes look younger than those of same age in China generally...maybe we always in office and not farming or something else...

Even if you flash money, they don't have to record that you are good looking mah.
I dont even know which ML wrote that for me lol. Most probably i was her type and we clicked well? Just 1 review so its not true hahaha
Old 10-02-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 21
luvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud of

Recently I also have difficulty booking ML… no reply de
Jialat
Old 10-02-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 22
zoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond repute

is she still around?

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/aimee-massage/
Old 10-02-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
kidsandtits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykidsandtits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I was sore after trying to exercise off the fats from CNY. So, decided to find a massage and took a chance on XLJ. No Regrets. Had alot of fun.

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/xiao-la-jiao-massage/

Looks: Almost identical to photo. Skin just as smooth due to foundation.

Massage: Okay la. Passable. Touch touch here and there with abit of strength.

Sensual:
At first i wanted to give this a 3/10 because her body to body was with clothes on. Can feel the rough texture of the lace and was not sexy. But after that she told me to turn around and then she took off her clothes which was alot better. Typical kissing of nipples and up the neck to the ears. After that she grabbed me and then put me over her. Basically ask me to do whatever i want with her. :P (So, can zhut zhut everywhere lor. Let you use your imagination, but her underwear still on la.) This brought it up to 9/10.

HJ: Okay la. Nothing special maybe cause sensual so shiok and I shoot too fast. 8/10

Different people will have different experience. So, my experience might not be the same as yours! YMMV.
Old 10-02-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 18
luv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of light

Firstly, thanks to all the bros who had upped my points. Rest assured I will reciprocate once I get myself familiarise with how the point system works. Very pai seh after being here for so many years still not really familiar with the point system yet. Please bear with me.

FR for Rainbow
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/rainbow-massage/

- looks a bit mature to me, don’t want guess and give the wrong age but those looking for SYT might wanna skip
- pleasant looking
- friendly and enjoy chit chatting with her
- slim and well maintained figure and boobies are quite a handful. Might have a little tummy but can’t confirm cos covered with towel so can’t really see clearly.
- Message is excellent, definitely good for massage lovers
- HJ is ok but she’s very patient
- 5G roaming
- Overall, nice and patient lady and suitable for bros who love good professional massage and others are secondary.

Hope this helps.
Old 10-02-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidsandtits View Post

Sensual:
After that she grabbed me and then put me over her. Basically ask me to do whatever i want with her. :P (So, can zhut zhut everywhere lor. Let you use your imagination, but her underwear still on la.) This brought it up to 9/10.

HJ: Okay la. Nothing special maybe cause sensual so shiok and I shoot too fast. 8/10

Different people will have different experience. So, my experience might not be the same as yours! YMMV.
Sounds like a horny little slut. Zhut zhut everywhere but underwear still on? Got zhut zhut the cb?

Last edited by 22ginger; 10-02-2022 at 10:12 PM.
Old 10-02-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zeus12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know what happened to tang tang from MWH?
Old 10-02-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 18
Aloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/sha-sha-massage/

i had text a few ladies and only 2 reply. she was the only one available
she look quite close to the picture.
face: 6.5
body: 6.5
massage 6.5 i think she got put in a bit more strength compare to other ML that just finger press only.
sensual: 6.5 i think acceptable lah.
she is quite friendly, able to talk. think coz cny she just share with me her hometown cny practices.
she quoted me $200 for FJ when i damn high and i asked her if she does full. i didnt go for it.
her BBBJ got stamina and hardworking.

RTM: unlikely, coz i like to try new girls. but service wise ill give a 7.5.

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/xing-zi-massage/

i read some fr on her that in person she looks a lot older than the picture.
i feel its, she is totally my type.
her complexion, i would say its slightly darker, like bronze. i dnt like those fair fair white white type.
Her hair color quote close to the picture.
I definitely wanted to up her but she dont provide full.
BBBJ this one, i feel she lacks the stamina.
sensual: the usual boobs on the back. she did ask me if im ticklish. her finger tips, i think hers had the most intense feeling.
Pussy: delicious.

Service wish, friendly lady, attentive.

RTM: if she does full service, definitely
Old 10-02-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Accurate.

Lol she changed name liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2cheong View Post
Firstly, thanks to all the bros who had upped my points. Rest assured I will reciprocate once I get myself familiarise with how the point system works. Very pai seh after being here for so many years still not really familiar with the point system yet. Please bear with me.

FR for Rainbow
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/rainbow-massage/

- looks a bit mature to me, don’t want guess and give the wrong age but those looking for SYT might wanna skip
- pleasant looking
- friendly and enjoy chit chatting with her
- slim and well maintained figure and boobies are quite a handful. Might have a little tummy but can’t confirm cos covered with towel so can’t really see clearly.
- Message is excellent, definitely good for massage lovers
- HJ is ok but she’s very patient
- 5G roaming
- Overall, nice and patient lady and suitable for bros who love good professional massage and others are secondary.

Hope this helps.
Old 11-02-2022, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe_vera View Post

RTM: if she does full service, definitely
Of course she does....... she is an FL convert.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1