The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-12-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xiaoxiao-massage/

笑笑 relist, times to pay her a visit for those who don’t have her contact
Thanks, looks yummy. Does she stays alone?
Almost mistaken her for 小小。

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 25-12-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

ML/FL shouldn’t let someone took over her real profile iinstead even she off RTC or other reasons, her action will ruin her reputation and business in the future.
Old 25-12-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sferragamo View Post
Hope any bro here who visited/visiting can provide review. If I'm lying my LJ can rot and drop off. But bro Jason rep points quite high so I respect you also. 🙌 merry Xmas to all
Bro, I upped your points for your input. Now move on to the next session. It should be a better one!
Old 25-12-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Thanks, looks yummy. Does she stays alone?
Almost mistaken her for 小小。
Yes Bro, she’s staying alone
Old 25-12-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Made an appointment with Lin Lin today, but sadly got put aeroplane. Got a message 20 mins after appointment time and she mentioned she overslept. At first still wanted me to go but after I ask more detail she had an appointment in another 40 mins.

Although we're human and all make mistakes, still ended up as a bad day for me
Old 25-12-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
Made an appointment with Lin Lin today, but sadly got put aeroplane. Got a message 20 mins after appointment time and she mentioned she overslept. At first still wanted me to go but after I ask more detail she had an appointment in another 40 mins.

Although we're human and all make mistakes, still ended up as a bad day for me
Sad to hear that Bro
Hope you will find a replacement with joy !
Old 25-12-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Haha really bro you sure she is slim? Did you visit her recently? I agree YMMV and I'm fine not having FN. She is very nice lady and professional and JG for me before time up. Im fine if face is not pretty. Slim body is very important to me so her NON-SLIM body is a big turn off for me personally.I would say easily + 20kg to the pictures + she looked to me late 30s. Im like almost 85kg with bug tummy and her tummy could probably match mine. So at that point I'm not interested in anything hard-core already. Just respect her and let her finish me off professionally. 😀
Anyway I also thought maybe this is not the correct Youyou I visited but her tattoos matches the MR here so I think most likely the correct ML.
I never tried you you before so no comments on who is right who is wrong

I just want to remind everyone that fake fr exist in the forum, dont just read the fr, you must also remember the poster

Open your phone notes and record down WHO is writing good fr before u go n try the ML, see whether real anot. If fake then u can blacklist all the nicks.

Here is commercial sex not real sex, there are promoters getting paid to drive business to their clients (sex workers)

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 25-12-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Against the backdrop of this stale pool of MLs, LL definitely stands out.

She’s the only one from the 4 “bosoms princess” still on my rotation list. The rest visited and rtm a few times but gradually dropped.

Below are my experience, my 2 cents:

JJ - Very nice body but too quiet and green in sensual, whole session almost radio silence as I am the quiet type also and dun initiate conversation first. No chemistry with her.

KK - Gnd look and nice knockers but sadly her sensual didn’t improve much. I am very anal about cat bath, hers is very short and feel like someone painting a vertical zebra crossing on your back lol.

Rayna - Cute look and sensual is better or on par with LL. Just a bit on the baba side and also not much chemistry with her.

Outside of famous 4, mostly are meh or land mines except for a few gems like TT etc.

So not surprised about LL being cream of the crop now.

since 1 of the 4 bosom, JJ about to RTC, this is probably the final chance to immerse into those big lovely bosom.
Old 25-12-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machomad View Post
ML/FL shouldn’t let someone took over her real profile iinstead even she off RTC or other reasons, her action will ruin her reputation and business in the future.
Not uncommon, happens from time to time
Old 25-12-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xiao-wen-rou-massage/

New listing, Chinese mixed Thai, looks nice, wondering is it fake photos
Old 25-12-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
bendan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Hope any bro here who visited/visiting can provide review. If I'm lying my LJ can rot and drop off. But bro Jason rep points quite high so I respect you also. 🙌 merry Xmas to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Photo is definitely her. Probably about 34-35 years old. Slim. B-cup. Service is actually top notch. FN with little/no restrictions if you ask politely. Maximum playability. If you like JG, her JG skills are top notch too.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/you-you-massage/
JasonJG bro description is pretty accurate. I just visited her on 24 Dec. She is not the petite kind that will fly away when wind blow, but also not the +20KG as what you described. I guess her weight is about 50-55kg. In today's landmine landscape, she meet my expectations. Again, YMMV.
Old 25-12-2022, 08:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rifledam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

photos are beautified, but her real looks are amazing, her figure is nice too I wanna get my head in between her thighs no cap, her service are insane too I visited 3 times and everytime there was no rush and she does her best to make you orgasm not just cum, the last time I went, she made me felt so good i wished i was her toy, she is also very compliant will do most if not all the requests that i had for example satisfying my fetish of getting my ears licked and it was the best, makes me aroused so hard, definitely recommended at this price!
Old 25-12-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xiao-wen-rou-massage/

New listing, Chinese mixed Thai, looks nice, wondering is it fake photos
shes on impmm, if not wrong at balesteir MP, the infamous MP, so can skip
Old 25-12-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 2
terrymanOz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyterrymanOz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro,

I visited LL at noon today and she did yawn a few times. She said she had a bad sleep and didn't sleep till 5 am this morning. She probably fell into deep sleep after I left ... LOL!
Rest assured she is pretty responsive and has good work ethics ! Also I am not her WK or OKT. Just third time RTM only !
Old 25-12-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
apachesmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterleong88 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/w-massage/

Feel the need to share my experience.
Very inexperienced. Tries her best to make small talk and to please.
Boobs: C, fake,harder than my chest.
Body: bak cai kind. Underarm with some strands of hair.
Just visited W today. Took a chance despite this review given the many other positive reviews on her. Had an overall good experience. Found her chatty and easy to talk to. More importantly, does not keep looking at phone and gives full hour.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1