The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-01-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
Last time, short while only, she FN and got a few more option. But can tell she not comfy and not enjoy wth the option.

Agree even now, she still no look comfy. Mayb this line not for her lah. Imho
Have to agree.. She's quite pretty, attitude good, awesome boobs and body.

But somehow, sensual always seem awkward.. From beginning until now.. She just doesn't seem comfortable
Old 09-01-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyknife View Post
She is indeed chio looking and has a nice body.Only downside is she is very vanilla and has a lot of restrictions.Only thing maybe you can do is touching that pair of big boobies.
Only visited her during her spa day.

I can still remember that she has captivating eyes, charming smile and very nice face feature.
Old 09-01-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
this is wen cun / anqi
Read about previous post about this AP

Maybe hard to book if she has many regulars in the past who continue to support her regularly in this return

Seem like must try to book and massage this FN ML (as advertised) at least once😄
Old 09-01-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
armyknife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
Only visited her during her spa day.

I can still remember that she has captivating eyes, charming smile and very nice face feature.
Yes she has nice facial features as well as a body to die for.I have also visited her since her SPA day till now when she is doing solo in Condo.Nothing has change much and frankly she is still tightly locked. Have to move on to others.
Old 09-01-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyknife View Post
Yes she has nice facial features as well as a body to die for.I have also visited her since her SPA day till now when she is doing solo in Condo.Nothing has change much and frankly she is still tightly locked. Have to move on to others.
Can't even touch her boobs then go for what..
Old 09-01-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gon12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Have to agree.. She's quite pretty, attitude good, awesome boobs and body.

But somehow, sensual always seem awkward.. From beginning until now.. She just doesn't seem comfortable
She like very 放不开 and cant hold conversation also always one liner. My whole session was awkward silence
Old 09-01-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes no doubt Arissa has her dress on. But her dress is very loose with multiple entry points mah.
Agree with u as I’m able to pull down the top and play with her small nipple
Old 09-01-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Inflation really hit hard.

Nowadays playing with nipples already can cost up to $120.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry160880 View Post
Agree with u as I’m able to pull down the top and play with her small nipple
Old 09-01-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Sorry to bother bros. Just want to check if this website is legit? Or just roulette style, some good some bad or pure scam?

Thank you so much 🙏

https://www.impmm29.com/girl.php?id=5155
Website is legit, just that they are more misses than hits. Depends on your luck.
Old 09-01-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 14
jerrytan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerrytan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ya what's the use? If want good massage, I'd rather go for the superior experiences of Zora or Arissa rather than this Zoya.
This zoya is a bit like kiki, both bottomline is only top nude and panty or yoga trouser. If you are good customer, you probably allow to touch push from outside or slips your fingers in a bit.
I know zoya since her day in tanglin, then seranggon garden, farrerpark U healing. she return for almost a year and now back as she need more $ to complete some property purchase.
She had quote a few suitor but I think no one succeed till now. Some even buy time out shopping etc..
Quite a smart gal. If you want more, she will recommend her friend Tina ( same condo) who is chio and do much more to tired you out before you visit her. 😴😉😜
Old 09-01-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 13
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrytan View Post
This zoya is a bit like kiki, both bottomline is only top nude and panty or yoga trouser. If you are good customer, you probably allow to touch push from outside or slips your fingers in a bit.
I know zoya since her day in tanglin, then seranggon garden, farrerpark U healing. she return for almost a year and now back as she need more $ to complete some property purchase.
She had quote a few suitor but I think no one succeed till now. Some even buy time out shopping etc..
Quite a smart gal. If you want more, she will recommend her friend Tina ( same condo) who is chio and do much more to tired you out before you visit her. 😴😉😜
She also recommended her friend Tina to me. You tried before? Worth it ah?
Old 09-01-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 3
massageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Paid a visit to Nina last Friday before a hectic weekend. Few minutes walk from nearest public transport and could bypass security when entering.

Pleasantly surprised upon a closer look after entering the door because she looked better than her photos on SLG. Seems to be late 20s (At least to me)
Massage wasn't piano, felt that she tried and could relief minor sore spots. Very friendly and jokes a lot, no awkward silences within the session

Stripped to panty only during sensual (Quite a nice back view ). Ant crawling was nicely done, boobs massage was arousing when she slides those C+/D along my back. After flipping over, had access to those natural melons with both my hands and mouth whereas she applied oil on the rod and slowly started with the hj. Despite taking a while to shoot, she was very patient when jerking me off and was accommodating to my requests.

Overall, definitely would RTM
Old 09-01-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Sorry to bother bros. Just want to check if this website is legit? Or just roulette style, some good some bad or pure scam?

Thank you so much 🙏

https://www.impmm29.com/girl.php?id=5155
very very roulette style bro.
Old 09-01-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
BOOBMANIAC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
Last time, short while only, she FN and got a few more option. But can tell she not comfy and not enjoy wth the option.

Agree even now, she still no look comfy. Mayb this line not for her lah. Imho
Ahh I see. No wonder somewhere just feels not quite right even though her attitude is good.
Old 09-01-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
BOOBMANIAC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleepwork View Post
very very roulette style bro.
That’s another piece of good advice from you again bro. Now I know to avoid this site. Thanks bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1