The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
massage luver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Thanks. That’s exactly my question.
Old 19-06-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oldtits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
OK roger. Yes it is intoxica. It is at street 130 if i am not wrong. Hmmm yeah better go those streets further away. So where do u cheong nowadays? Looking at the situation now in PP i likely to shun away from buying a property there now.
yes its at street 130.. been moving around the bars lately and saw too many ladies waiting for customers, but the ladies outnumber customers by 10:1.. most bars revamp the interior and exterior but it still didnt draw in much crowds. alot of new young ladies previously work in factories with limited english and alot of them have tattoos. old batch hard to find, probably went bak province to settle down liao..
Old 19-06-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by massage luver View Post
Hi, will be in PP next week. Can the bros here share what’s the standard rates for beer and ladies drink? I read the profit per LD is $2, so what’s the rate we pay? Many thanks.

low end LD rate around 3.50 to 4.00 USD. but be careful of the ladies may "secretly" overcharge your bill / ask u to treat their sisters and make u overspend. best to check with the waitress before order and count the LD drink receipt. alot of these bars are still using old tactics to "take" $ from u.
Old 19-06-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtits View Post
low end LD rate around 3.50 to 4.00 USD. but be careful of the ladies may "secretly" overcharge your bill / ask u to treat their sisters and make u overspend. best to check with the waitress before order and count the LD drink receipt. alot of these bars are still using old tactics to "take" $ from u.
Yes. At Intoxica the LD is 6.50 for cocktail. 4.5 is the original price and 2 is the ladies tips. Intoxica is the highest price there as the girls there also very SYTs and a lot. So of course it it expensive even the bar fine is $15. However. so what. now more girls than customers please guys pay with a clear mind and pay the market local rate.
Old 19-06-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah bro, this is what happened when all those stupid people with big egos just pay anyhow just to have "face" and wanna feel respected or important. They pushed up all the prices disregarding the services and girls and where they got it from is worth it or not. This is even worse in Singapore nowadays. I don't even wanna talk about Singapore already. So we took the efforts to go overseas to play and they also spoilt the market overseas.

Really fuck up these people and they are not even rich in the first place. They are just merely able to afford one session and the whole month eat themselves liao. Don't understand why they are doing this that is not good to themselves and not good to everybody. Well, I don't have the right to tell people what to do or correct them just let them be poor and low actually in the society.

To those people who are still logical, do you even think the above mentioned price is worth it and justifiable at all? The girls there are not so pretty, English speaking rare and their standard of livings is incomparable to us. Even Jb don't charge so much at all don't forget Cambodia charged in USD. Haiz, market always spoilt by those low class poor people who dunno the market rate and start overpaying. Especially those lower level poor Singaporean, who cannot afford to play in their own land. Just because they find other places still cheaper compare to SINGAPORE pricing then wanna pay well above the market price just to show off they are rich and inflate their egos as they still feel cheaper compare to SG. Nevermind, we still need such people to form up the lower level of the society.

Come to think about it, this pandemic, Many countries unlike Singapore. We are developed and we produce high tech and high value added goods. We ramp up production and have many job positions to be filled. We increase GST and our salaries and living standards up and up. I am so proud of Singapore. Our expenses increase is expected. Just that our bros overpaid and causing inflation too much.

Looing at the market in PP should be much worse as they have nothing developed nor produce any valuable goods. Tourists are not back yet and without tourists they are getting poorer as money are not coming in. Those China people staying there also cannot spending anyhow like last time already. Their government already start wacking those gambling industries and illegal money. Those china people stuck there also eager to return to their country and one air ticket cost few Ks at least plus all the nonsenses recovery route and testing and quarantine needed. They themselves also better have some money with them. My point is people over the world are so money tight up and not spending much. Yet, instead of paying what their market is now (which is pay lower, exploiting and stretch your money), you all go there be Santa Claus and start giving money and over paying. How to not sabo urselves.
ya, confirm feel ripped off with their shitty prices. they are asking alot by a mile and service cannot compare with other countries. i brought some friends to Naga, they got rip off around 200-250 per shot and dead fish. and some bars at 136 charging sit down rate $30 per lady excluding tips. alot of bars seems empty with no customers and now with many new young faces at ST 136 & 130 & 104.
Old 19-06-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
yes its at street 130.. been moving around the bars lately and saw too many ladies waiting for customers, but the ladies outnumber customers by 10:1.. most bars revamp the interior and exterior but it still didnt draw in much crowds. alot of new young ladies previously work in factories with limited english and alot of them have tattoos. old batch hard to find, probably went bak province to settle down liao..
Yes, that is what I have observed too, more girls than customers. The tourists are not bad yet (they will choose other places to go first cause in terms of girls, playability and language PP is still not comparable) it is just so dead. How can they still command high prices and why are bros going there to be Santa Claus instead of getting a good bargain? Haiz, only those CMI low-life showoffs want to give the girls there the impression of being rich where they are nobody back in SG.

Many girls area actually no work one and the batch is getting better. I believe they will still go with u if u offer the old rates as it is still better than nothing as we didn't short change them. Actually even if we did they will still go. I am going back to that "Zhou Xun" again and quote her again and see if she has wake up anot. Maybe I will ask again so the $500 dollar tip tourists are they back again?
Old 19-06-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
ya, confirm feel ripped off with their shitty prices. they are asking alot by a mile and service cannot compare with other countries. i brought some friends to Naga, they got rip off around 200-250 per shot and dead fish. and some bars at 136 charging sit down rate $30 per lady excluding tips. alot of bars seems empty with no customers and now with many new young faces at ST 136 & 130 & 104.
I will never go to Naga and pay that price. It is just so stupid that u might as well stay in SG and save that flight and hotel cost. As for the sit-down rate $30 I have never heard before. If I have known, I would have walk-off immediately. It is just so stupid just let them be poor and have no business forever. Unreasonable priced establishments should not support them. Soon they will wake up as no income bills will still come. However, also need bros to be cooperative and not anyhow spoilt the market.
Old 19-06-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
I will never go to Naga and pay that price. It is just so stupid that u might as well stay in SG and save that flight and hotel cost. As for the sit-down rate $30 I have never heard before. If I have known, I would have walk-off immediately. It is just so stupid just let them be poor and have no business forever. Unreasonable priced establishments should not support them. Soon they will wake up as no income bills will still come. However, also need bros to be cooperative and not anyhow spoilt the market.
its called Billionaire Bar on ST 136 that charges sit down $30 / lady. it looks high class from outside and inside.
The corner 136 Bar on ST 136 also revamp inside until dont recognise and also old batch of girls (used to have 20-30 ladies at hanging at the bar / night b4 covid) all gone..

maybe i should head down to ST 118, 108 and try. recall bolueeleh used to recommend LB last time???
Old 19-06-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
its called Billionaire Bar on ST 136 that charges sit down $30 / lady. it looks high class from outside and inside.
The corner 136 Bar on ST 136 also revamp inside until dont recognise and also old batch of girls (used to have 20-30 ladies at hanging at the bar / night b4 covid) all gone..

maybe i should head down to ST 118, 108 and try. recall bolueeleh used to recommend LB last time???
Then I will definitely shun from going to the Billionaire Bar. High class lan jiao la. If people want high class why they come Cambodia and find why don't go Europe, US, Japan and Korea if you already willing to pay so much. Nothing in Cambodia is high class la don't be deceived. Seems like bars on street 136 all cannot go at all.

Bro u also know Bolueeleh??? Hope to see him again. yeah try st 118, 108 and 104. Bro u based there? We will be there early July. Show us some interesting places around that we didn't know? U seem quite lao jiao like bro Bolueeleh.
Old 20-06-2022, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

LB? ladyboy? used to hv a few LB regulars, 1 got operation done and move to NAGA to chop unsuspecting tiongs, 104 hv a few phat ass girls, a few bars there cater to black customers, if u r into big ass, try the small streets like 13, 15 also, cheaper than 136,130, avoid wat phnom n sorya mall area at all costs

if u want try pick up bargirls after they finish work can try pontoon club, but pontoon club hv 2 groups of girls, 1 group is purely pontoon FL, they only work pontoon n asking for 100 ST, 2nd group is after work bargirls, can try pick up but chances not high, as i know bargirls that go pontoon after work only go there to drink n relax
Old 20-06-2022, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
LB? ladyboy? used to hv a few LB regulars, 1 got operation done and move to NAGA to chop unsuspecting tiongs, 104 hv a few phat ass girls, a few bars there cater to black customers, if u r into big ass, try the small streets like 13, 15 also, cheaper than 136,130, avoid wat phnom n sorya mall area at all costs

if u want try pick up bargirls after they finish work can try pontoon club, but pontoon club hv 2 groups of girls, 1 group is purely pontoon FL, they only work pontoon n asking for 100 ST, 2nd group is after work bargirls, can try pick up but chances not high, as i know bargirls that go pontoon after work only go there to drink n relax
Wow 100 St that is almost double the price we paid last time.
Old 20-06-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2594 / Power: 13
supperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow 100 St that is almost double the price we paid last time.
No la, got 100USD LT for SYT from 136 bar, with raw but dead fish though...
Old 20-06-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
104 hv a few phat ass girls, a few bars there cater to black customers, if u r into big ass, try the small streets like 13, 15 also, cheaper than 136,130, avoid wat phnom n sorya mall area at all costs
Talking about 104, one of my favourite is Air Force Bar
Old 20-06-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supperclub View Post
No la, got 100USD LT for SYT from 136 bar, with raw but dead fish though...
It is not uncommon with dead fishes here, especially from the massage palours. But if you dare enough and know where are those $20-$30 girls, sometimes its fine to just stop the itch.
Old 20-06-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
It is not uncommon with dead fishes here, especially from the massage palours. But if you dare enough and know where are those $20-$30 girls, sometimes its fine to just stop the itch.
Simple to explain...when demand high and supply limited...gals do not need to show much gfe knowing most tourists only booked bonked and left..the gals still make their fat fees...not surprised most gals have their bfs or supporters to satisfy their desires and cleaning longkang...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1