The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 17-12-2005, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Hi,

My first FR is on H14R14(the very last room). Take a peek and saw her bending down and doing something. When she stood up, i asked her how much and she quote $40. Decided to try her. Once went in, for the first 15 seconds, i knew i and her dont have much chemistry. Only make some small talk before proceed to the basin.

Before the washing part, she stripped off her jeans and shirt in slow motion.
This is unlike the other WL who could undressed in split seconds. She was wearing a light pink panties and bra. Both had a certain flowery design. Did
not really look hard enough at her design. Anyway, it look more like bikini attire than normal bra and panty. Actually, i was quite frighten for the first time although i had cheong in petain for quite sometime. She was staring at me more than just looking or glancing look. She adjust the water temperature which had a hot and cold tap. I would say her touch on my brother while washing was very gentle. Give me the sensual feeling.

Her look was actually ok ok only. Got some tummy and her breast nipples really got ring attached to it as mentioned by some forum brothers. To be honest with you guys, quite a turn off for me when i saw the rings. Maybe because of her small breasts. Once again, she stared at me. Eversince i went in, she had been staring me every now and the. Probably of the pimples on my face...I lie down on the bed, she slowly lick and suck my nipples. Her mouth never left my nipples for at least 1 minutes. Consecutively, she performed on my right nipples for another 1 minutes plus. Next task, she slowly moved to my small brother and give some lick on the shaft. After which, she would perform bbbj. With lots of deep throat. Once in a while, she would stare at bbbj me. Probably, she was trying to give me that CFM look. To be honest, i felt more like stare and is uneasy for me. One more thing to mentioned about the bbbj is she do it in a very slow slow slow slow motion.
Can see her mouth up and down along your cock in a slow motion. Not much suction type but it give the tickling feeling. Once she put on the cd, we proceed to missionary. There is some moaning here and there. I only try missionary. I hug her and placed my head on her neck and start my whacking.
Hoping for some french kiss but did not receive. I decided to rest my whole body weight on her body instead of using knee to support. I was quite tired due to yesterday 6km jog. Her skin was actually very sticky even before we start any action. I actually feel her skin very sticky during the bbbj session.
With my whole body weight on her, i infact did not thrust in and out to jerk off my enemy. Hee Hee... i use the grind and rub type to finish off. Quite shiok.(just another technique, this method is actually more shiok as it contain
longer build up pressure before eject...this is one of the jiu yang shen gong)

After finished her, i just went to basin and tired of her slow motion. Dont know want to help me wash anot. I decided to wash myself. After which we just say good bye and left. She really do thing very slow and definetely no rush type. But i probably wont go for her as she and i dont have much chemistry.

But a packet of cigarette and red bull. Sit down and relax for another 0.5 hour before going for another mission.
Old 17-12-2005, 06:09 PM
Samster

peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After resting for some time. I decided to lagi jalan jalan. I think i wont go for a long run next time if i want to go cheonging again. My legs really tired. nevertheless, i went up to H7R1 and saw the "closed sign".

Beside jac room, diagonal right across got one WL(once you went upstair,turn right and face straight. Thats the room. Very bright red room.
This WL will also be either knitting or reading newspaper). For you guys information. I had try her for more than 10 times already. But i stopped patrolling her for about one years liao. This is due to jac. Very paiseh if i visit jac and waiting while later ganna spot by her. During her times, her price is $50 and later dropped to $40. 3 months ago, i asked her how much and she quote me "Wu shi"($50). After which, i just walked off.

However today, i asked her $40 can anot. She raised her head and look at me and say ok. I think she cant remember i her last time regular. Her room is bright red and is extremely big.(comparable to pat room). As usual, asked how her business? she asked makan already? the usual stuff thing. While she stripped, she was in this pink transparent panty(so many years still havent changed, i ponder...). Always not wearing any bra. Nothing special about the washing part. After washing, i lie on her bed while she wash her pussy. I would give her a 6.8/10 for the look. Her breast is also the small type with a little tummy(not that jialet type, still presentable). Her body complexion is smooth although can also feel some sticky. From my past experience, she also sweat easily. She would lick your both nipples and then proceed to lick your ears. After which she would lie her whole body on me and press on me. I would grab her ass while she french kiss me. she would shift some way and position her body perpendicular to my cock. She would put condom and perform bj. She do some deep throat bj. I just do my part and squeeze her right breast. I give her bj a 6.5/10. To be honest with you guys, she is always able to bj until my cock with hard. Dont know how she do it. Extra FYI: From my 4 or 5 visit, she did give me a 69. I was able to rub and play with her pussy until abit wet wet. She was really moaning at that time. I think may be that time can lick her pussy as she did not mention any rules about not licking.

Anyway, back to real time. She comment on how big my cock is before performing cowboy style. She slide forward and backward on my cock while we were frenching. It take about 2minutes only before she automatically moved to doggy style for me. As i was quite tall and she was quite short. Doggy position was very tight. after another few minutes, i changed to missionary. Her moan is the av type. Some may feel her moan is too exaggerating. I feel its is quite real. Can see her face very turn red and feel her body very hot. I got one time, the whole session finished off in 13 minutes. Really cannot tahan by her face expression and sound effect. So be extra careful and tarik abit or else $40 fly off so easily. In missionary, got some bit on her butt, therefore able to produce the piak piak effect. Occasionally, hugging her and she would initiate french kiss. I finished her off
while frenching.

For this WL, please take note that not all customers got the same treatment.
I got some brothers not able to french her while some are able to. Its just too bad that her room is beside jac.

Thats all guys. enjoy.........
Old 17-12-2005, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 22
BabySpiderman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBabySpiderman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter69on
Beside jac room, diagonal right across got one WL(once you went upstair,turn right and face straight. Thats the room. Very bright red room.
This WL will also be either knitting or reading newspaper).
Thanks for the detailed info on this WL. I've seen her numerous times when I went up to look for jac, but most of the times, she never look up to establish any eye contact. so I never dare to try in case her service not good.

But after your report, seems she's worthly of a try.

Thanks! Will up you soon, bro
Old 02-01-2006, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mczai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from KL, so decided to post a FR.

Went to PT at about 5 plus, a lot of people and it starts to drizzle.

Went to house 22 and look for ada, the door closed (lights off) but a guy was waiting outside. Decided not to wait, noticed that the H22 young malay gal is back, tempted to try but later decided to go H3 instead which later I regret...

WL: House 3 level 2 on the right. The room next to 38
name: never ask, as I am bit piss off.
sta: 32a-29-33 (she wear quite thick pads on her blouse, so when I pull down the blouse I was like WHAT THE!)
looks: 8/10 she looks quite pretty to me thats why I choose her but service...
service: 4/10 very limited roaming, touch the breast bit say pain. After 15mins later, unload and left.
RTF: No! for S$40/- I can get better services with other WLs. Maybe I just don't have the 'chemistry' with her...
Old 03-01-2006, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mczai
Just came back from KL, so decided to post a FR.

Went to PT at about 5 plus, a lot of people and it starts to drizzle.

Went to house 22 and look for ada, the door closed (lights off) but a guy was waiting outside. Decided not to wait, noticed that the H22 young malay gal is back, tempted to try but later decided to go H3 instead which later I regret...
That H22 young malay will cost you $30. I did try her 2 times 1 or 1.5 years ago. As far as i remember, she doesnt do blow job. Not too sure whether she got provide that service now. I personally doubt there is any changes.

Anyway, she may look quite cool or arrogance on the first impression. But once you conformed and went into her room. Her voice is quite soft and friendly. Her butt with g-string also look quite sexy to me. I still remember her
pussy got shave one. Look like got design, but abit stubby.

Nevertheless, she still do cat bath on my nipples and then follow by some breast masage rubbing on your body. Quite friendly and can do doggy and missionary.(cowbot style never try before). She is not my regular is because of no bj and the foreplay is too fast for me and everthing seems so fast.

Maybe her service had changed for these few years. My comments are all based on a few years back.
Old 03-01-2006, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 0
Idoru is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIdoru is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=peter69on]That H22 young malay will cost you $30. I did try her 2 times 1 or 1.5 years ago. As far as i remember, she doesnt do blow job. Not too sure whether she got provide that service now. I personally doubt there is any changes.

Hi Peter is her name Maria, I think from room #2 or 3.
MIA for about 2 years.
Cheers
Old 03-01-2006, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
getaway is Cool - loads of Potential

Has any one try H10 R3A and H18 R9 massage before? Any comment?
Old 04-01-2006, 09:09 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=Idoru]
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter69on
That H22 young malay will cost you $30. I did try her 2 times 1 or 1.5 years ago. As far as i remember, she doesnt do blow job. Not too sure whether she got provide that service now. I personally doubt there is any changes.

Hi Peter is her name Maria, I think from room #2 or 3.
MIA for about 2 years.
Cheers
The malay girl that the previous samster was referring to is located: once you step in h22, walk all the way back without turning left hand side to the okt. her room is on the right hand side before the sharp turn. She is the only malay there. cant find any liao.

As for this maria is previously located all the way back to the second last room. You are right that she is mia for about 2 years. She also my regular
last time. Althought she does not provide bj also. Her body massage with
baby powder and that cfm look had always make me steam. Quite missed her now that you reminded me.
Old 04-01-2006, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 0
Idoru is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIdoru is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=peter69on]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idoru

As for this maria is previously located all the way back to the second last room. You are right that she is mia for about 2 years. She also my regular
last time. Althought she does not provide bj also. Her body massage with
baby powder and that cfm look had always make me steam. Quite missed her now that you reminded me.
Thanks Peter Maria was the best.....
Cheers
Old 08-01-2006, 05:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
yelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to behold

h14r14 nancy

wash up... wipe up... its bbbj time... great job, slow and sensual followed by deep throat... lick around goin area makes brother super mari kita... cd on and cowgirl... Super sensation award to her as after a while she came! i can feel the hot juices coming down on me man... hard to get that out of wl usually... she really know her sweet spots... turn around... i did super attack on her ring pierced nipples another great novelty score points again... boobs size a bize small but despite her age is still pretty... we kissed and it didnt take very long for me to unload... what a experience... in service she can rival the other queen of PT... both of them my fav now... i was well satisfied and left a happy man...
Old 10-01-2006, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mczai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
All Petain FR experience

Thanks to bro Idoru and peter69on for the info on the malay gal of house 22. Will hope to post a FR on her soon.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
frankie5_1_0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ok long time no post... let me continue the good traditon of petain...

so happy that petain manage to see another year. 2006 is here and petain the place that provide budget sex for us is still around. isn't it a cause to celebrate?

so muhc talk of petain being tore down soon, but i doubt so la. can see the place still filled with chongster the previous time i go there.

so today i am going to write on H14R3. i dunno her name but then i think she's veyr beautiful. in terms of look, definitely one of the best in petain. Figure wise, she is tall and sort of slim. i like this type of shape. She always wear a jeans for work one, unlike pat or jac who wore those pro costume for work. haha

so once inside, pay her $40, and strip separately. She will wash my bro for me but not drying up. then every thing is pretty SOP. the BJ and cat-bath nothing to shout about. But then her figure is really good. Ample size of breast, not going to estimate cup size, but i feel it's enough for me to grab.

she only perform BJ, no bbbj. didn't try frenching dunno she allow or not... Nipple sucking is ok. but then no eating and not even touching of pussy. She didn't say it but then always manage to position herself in a way i cant touch anymore when i attempt to finger her.... sadded.. but then her attitude is definitely ok one...

she dun do riding either, so i do her in missionary and then cum in doggie... tt's abt it. after it, washing is ownself one and then ya. But then i put a lot of emphasis on look, so i am willing to pay $40 for her man... $40 is rather cheap as compare to GL150. so yeah, let's hope petain can see 1 more yr....
Old 13-01-2006, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 22
sanji37 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysanji37 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Feel like goin down tml....bt was thinking nowadays keep raining..Are there still a lot of WL working? or a lot have close shop since its raining and not much pple like mi go there...
Old 13-01-2006, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Fr will be on H11R6. Its been 2 years since i last visit her. Yesterday was raining and there isnt much WL selection to be make until i went into H11R6.
I knew that she had recently started work, however, to make love to her would be a fate thing. Saw two guys queuing and thus decided to join in since there is not much WL choice. The first guys went in and i took a peek, she make eye contact with me and smile. I doubt she remember me. Luckily, only waited for 15 minutes before the next guy turn. It is only to my disgust that i waited for about 40minutes before my turn. But i knew it is worth it.

Once i went in, she highlight that i wait so long. I said that guy book 1 hour is it? she told me that he book her for 2 session for $100. I pay her $50 and told her that it is really fate and timing that brought us together. She was wearing this long white silky gown that really show off her figure. While sitting on the bed and still fully dressed, she walk over to me and wrapped her arms on my neck. Her face was very close to mine and i respond by giving her a fast kiss on the lips and let go. Never did i know, she automatically french me. Spend about 15second frenching as my hand roam her butt. Quite shiok and smooth. After that, i undress and went off for the wash cock session. While washing, told her i kind of miss her and really on what days she normally come to work sort of talk. I slowly lay on the bed.
She climb infront of me and was pulling back her hair. Comment on how she slim so much compared to previous times. She was really happy and told me on her slimming pills. She asked whether i like her body now. I defenitely say yes.

She start licking and kissing both my neck. Not to mention that she used her tongue to also lick and kiss my ears. I really love woman doing that to me.
After which, she lick and suck both my nipples. Really make my nipples so wet. After which, she slight raised both my legs and perform ass riming(i not ass rim lover). once completed, she rotated her body perpendicular to my and start licking my shaft. She spend a while licking on all areas of my shaft.
Occasionally pausing and giving me false hope that i thought she going to bj me. When my brother is really damn hard, she engulp her mouth into my brother and start bj. I love her deep throat. Just nice and not too deep(some wl deep throat until some deep that my brother become pain and soften). really can feel her tongue swirl inside my cock. my left hand decided to caress her breast. Switching between both her breast nipples. Massaging her breast and rubbing her breast nipples. After some times, my left hand focused on her breasts while my right hand carass her butt. It was then that i fuck care and moved my hand to her pussy. So dry. It was then that i found out need to open the clit. Hee Hee. Can feel very wet. I continue sliding my middle finger up and down. Occasionally, rubbing her soft spot. I think i miss her correct spot, my view ganna block as it is not at 69. When
hit the right spot, she moan. the fore play i think already took up about 15minutes. She reached for the condom and happily go for the missionary. Most of the wl would hold your dick and guide through their pussy. As for her, she just lay down and open her legs. Being a gentleman and self service. I hold me dick and slowly inset into her pussy. After a couple of minutes, i really cannot tahan. Her moaning sound really nice. sound so real. Full explosion into her. I sigh and told her i so fast game over. She just laugh. After that, is just wash cock and some talk cock before i left.

She still the best in the petain and had always been in my top choice.

Thats it guys.
Old 15-01-2006, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 19
kuku07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykuku07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

H14R14

Heard some great stuff about her so went to try... haiz... quite old actually and somemore figure quite disappointing... Good BBBJ i must say but the rest for me is really not very good... haiz... who intro one!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1