The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2012, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sungai Golok, Southern Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachachang4 View Post
This is interesting. What is the penis prayer structure for? Why do people pray to it?
The penis structure ( for the owners that put it there ) are for better, profitable business for the ktv.

It is also for customers whp touched it to book a gfe puying from this ktv.
Old 30-08-2012, 03:15 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
The penis structure ( for the owners that put it there ) are for better, profitable business for the ktv.

It is also for customers whp touched it to book a gfe puying from this ktv.
Thanks for the info... I would have thought if a guy touches the penis structure most probably he is gay.
Old 22-09-2012, 10:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
judeng1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

found the KTV with penis structure... but now the structure not there anymore, waste of space... no young puyings there. late 20's or early 30's only... but friendly
Old 23-09-2012, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Car bombs attacks in Southern Thailand

Report from The Nation dated 23 September 2012 :-

Car bombs attacks in Southern Thailand

Security measures have been beefed up in the deep South following Friday's car bombing in Pattani's Sai Buri district, which killed six people and wounded some 50 others.
Pattani Governor Theera Minthasak said the insurgents had shifted from attacking officials to terrorising city residents and destroying the economy, in an attempt to discredit the state. He called for security to be beefed up, saying Friday's bombing might have been carried out by the same group that attacked the CS Pattani Hotel and a Honda showroom last month.

He reported that 26 injured persons remained hospitalised.

Combined forces of the Army and police tightened security in four Songkhla districts bordering the restive southernmost region. Songkhla residents were urged to look out for 10 stolen cars that might be used as car bombs, while officials manned strict checkpoints in Chana district to prevent any violence spilling over into Muang and Hat Yai districts.

However, the regional unrest continued yesterday with a roadside bomb attack at 11am in Narathiwat's Chanae district, which wounded a defence volunteer, Yasa Jehsor, 24.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 25-09-2012, 10:03 AM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Thailand to seek sultan's nod for tunnel project linking Kelantan to Thailand

Report from The New Straits Times (Malaysia) dated 25 September 2012 :-

Thailand to seek sultan's nod for tunnel project linking Kelantan to Thailand

TUMPAT: Representatives from the Thai government will meet Sultan of Kelantan, Sultan Muhammad V to get the ruler's approval regarding their proposal to build an underwater tunnel connecting the border towns of Takbai and Pengkalan Kubor here.

Takbai district officer Somsaat Sithi Warkian said the meeting was expected to take place when a special delegation from Narathiwat province arrived in the state.

"Our committee members in Narathiwat have agreed to build the 400m tunnel as a gift to the sultan and the people of Kelantan, and decided to cancel the plan to build a bridge connecting the two places, which had been discussed over the years, but has yet to be implemented," he said.

"The delegation wants to meet the ruler so that the tunnel project, which is financed by the Thai government, can be carried out faster."

Somsaat added that the cost of building the tunnel had increased from RM120 million to RM150 million due to the increase in the cost of building materials.

He hoped the construction of the tunnel, which would be the first in the region, would ease the problem faced by people of both countries who had to travel across the Sungai Golok via boats and ferries.

In another development, Somsaat said the Thai government had issued a special facility card for the Malaysian enforcement officers to facilitate their travelling to the southern province for work purposes without using their travel documents.

He said the card, which was introduced last month, was only given to officers on duty along the Malaysian border areas, especially those operating in Pengkalan Kubor.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 10-10-2012, 02:16 PM
Samster

Malaysians / Singaporeans warned, HIV risk in South Thailand

Report from Bangkok Post dated 10/10/12 :-

Malaysians / Singaporeans warned, HIV risk in South Thailand

The Malaysian state of Perak has warned Malaysian men travelling to Thailand's southern border provinces that they are at risk of being infected by the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), a local newspaper in Malaysia reported on Tuesday.

According to the report in Kosmo, a recent study showed a rise in the the number of Malaysian men who contracted HIV after visiting Yala's Betong district, Narathiwat's Sungai Kolok district and Songkhla's Hat Yai district.

Betong health official Wongwit Akarawarothai said the Ministry of Public Health has been giving medical check-ups to women who work in the sex industry twice a year.

"If we find women who have Aids or other sexually transmitted diseases they will be treated and not be allowed to work in the sex industry again," Mr Wongwit said.

"The women should ask their clients to wear condoms every time they have sex, but we have learned that the women and their clients are usually drunk and they forget to use condoms."

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 10-10-2012, 05:05 PM
Samster

Thailand Public Holidays 2013

Thailand Public Holidays 2013

Here is a list of Thailand Public Holidays & Festivals of calendar year 2013. There are national holidays, as well as some of the most important festivals and celebrations in Thailand. Many of Thailand holidays are based on Thai lunar calendar, thus it will have different dates from previous years.

The dates of Thailand 2013 public holidays are available below. Please note that this Thailand 2013 public holidays calendar is based on estimate only. We do not and cannot guarantee the accuracy of this Thailand public holidays calendar for the year of 2013.

Thailand Holidays 2013 & Thailand Festivals 2013
Here is the list of Thailand 2013 holidays and festivals.

New Year’s Day
-------------------
The 1st day of the 1st month according to Western calendar – New Year’s Day
Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Chinese New Year
-----------------------
The 1st day of the 1st lunar month according to Chinese lunar calendar – Chinese New Year
Not a national holiday, but some businesses are closed.
Sunday, 10 February 2013

Makha Bucha
----------------
Commemorates Buddha’s teaching of Ovada Patimokkha.
Monday, 11 March 2013

Chakri Memorial Day
-------------------------
Commemorates the establishment of Chakri Dinasty – Chakri
Saturday, 6 April 2013
*Monday, 8 April 2013 (substitute)

Songkran Festival
----------------------
Sonkran festival, also known as Water festival, is the traditional Thai New Year. The prime holiday in Thailand.
Saturday, 13 April 2013
Sunday, 14 April 2013
Monday, 15 April 2013
Tuesday, 16 April 2013 (*Sonkran observed)
Wednesday, 17 April 2013 (*Sonkran observed)

Thailand Labor Day
------------------------
International labor day to celebrates the achievement of the workers.
Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Coronation Day
--------------------
Commemorates the coronation of King Bhumibol Adulyadej.
Sunday, 5 May 2013
*Monday, 6 May 2013 (substitute)

Royal Ploughing Ceremony
---------------------------------
Ceremony to give blessings to the farmers.
Saturday, 11 May 2013 (the date may change)

Visakha Bucha / Vesak Day
----------------------------------
Celebrates the birth, enlightenment, and entry to the nirvana of Buddha – Vesak Day
Friday, 24 May 2013

Asanha Bucha / Asalha Puja Day
-----------------------------------------
Commemorates the Buddha’s first sermon in the Deer Park in Benares.
Tuesday, 30 July 2013

HM The Queen’s Birthday
-------------------------------
Celebrates the birthday of Queen Sirikit in 1932.
Monday, 12 August 2013

Chulalongkorn Memorial Day
-----------------------------------
Commemorates the passing of King Chulalongkorn in 1910.
Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Loy Kratong
----------------
The day to respect the goddess of the water by floating candlelit offerings on all waterways around the kingdom – Loy Krathong
Not a national holiday.
Monday, 18 November 2013

HM The King’s Birthday
----------------------------
Commemorates the birthday of King Bhumibol Adulyadej in 1927.
Thursday, 5 December 2013

Thai Constitution Day
---------------------------
Celebrates the proclamation of the first permanent constitution in 1932.
Tuesday, 10 December 2013
Old 11-02-2013, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
evo7ct9a deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi sbf bros,

Currently in kelantan and thinking of spending tomorrow night in golok for the first time.

Any nice, clean and comfortable hotel to recommend? I'm actually taking some elderly there hahaha

Hopefully I can get out at night to go cheong
Old 11-02-2013, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo7ct9a View Post
Hi sbf bros,

Currently in kelantan and thinking of spending tomorrow night in golok for the first time.

Any nice, clean and comfortable hotel to recommend? I'm actually taking some elderly there hahaha

Hopefully I can get out at night to go cheong
evo7ctpa,

You stay either in Genting Hotel on Asia Road or in Marina Hotel.

Marina Hotel is better as it is center to all activities in Golok, i.e; massage places, foof, disco, lounge, karaokes ( real ones ) with beer and tapoa ladies later, but be very careful of bombs.

The last bomb went off near the Chinese temple which is a stone throw away from Marina Hotel.
Old 11-02-2013, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
evo7ct9a deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
evo7ctpa,

You stay either in Genting Hotel on Asia Road or in Marina Hotel.

Marina Hotel is better as it is center to all activities in Golok, i.e; massage places, foof, disco, lounge, karaokes ( real ones ) with beer and tapoa ladies later, but be very careful of bombs.

The last bomb went off near the Chinese temple which is a stone throw away from Marina Hotel.
Bro yokosi,

Thanks for the pointer. Will go for Marina Hotel if they have rooms for tmrw night; I read review Genting's room are relatively small.

Last question, if you could help me out; do u know if car registration is required to drive in? If not, how far by tuk2 or bike from border is marina hotel? I read somewhere not to hire tout before the border.
Old 15-02-2013, 02:21 PM
Samster

Malaysians urged to stay away from southern Thailand

Malaysians urged to stay away from southern Thailand

KOTA BARU: Malaysians, including residents at the Kelantan/Thai border, should temporarily stop travelling to southern Thailand following the latest insurgent attack at an army base in Narathiwat which killed 16 militants on Wednesday.
Eighth Infantry Brigade commander Brig-Gen Datuk Mohamad Zaki Hamzah said the call was made for their safety as Malaysians regularly crossed the border. They include day-trippers.

He said security personnel on the Kelantan side of the border with Narathiwat had been told to be on alert for any illegal movements in the area.

"So far, they have not detected any illegal elements or movement trying to sneak into our country after the incident.

"However, as a precaution, it is better for Malaysians not to cross over to Thailand at the moment as we do not know what actually happened there.

"The Thai government has also imposed a curfew in the most affected provinces."

Zaki said he believed Thai authorities, especially the army, had not asked assistance from the brigade as they were capable of handling the situation.

"I believe they can control the situation by taking their own action to solve the problem. However, we will not hesitate to help them if they ask us to do so."

Kelantan police chief Datuk Jalaluddin Abdul Rahman said the situation along the border was under control as all agencies, including the army and the state anti-smuggling unit, were monitoring the situation closely.

He called on border residents who had information or had come across those involved in the incident, to inform the army or the police immediately.

In the incident, 16 militants were killed when scores of heavily armed gunmen attacked a marine base in Narathiwat's Bacho district.

However, no military casualties were reported in the assault which was described as one of the most deadly attacks in Thailand's long-running insurgency.

Narathiwat governor Apinun Suetananuwong said that the situation in the province was under control as all agencies involved continued their operation to track down the remaining insurgents.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 19-02-2013, 02:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fcuk90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried picking up freelance on the street after 2/3am? read some post earlier saying they can be picked for rm50 until next morning?
Old 19-02-2013, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 20
jacobsgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcuk90 View Post
anyone tried picking up freelance on the street after 2/3am? read some post earlier saying they can be picked for rm50 until next morning?
is it worth the long wait for cheap 2nd hand pussy?

Last edited by jacobsgoh; 19-02-2013 at 02:36 PM.
Old 19-02-2013, 06:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fcuk90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobsgoh View Post
is it worth the long wait for cheap 2nd hand pussy?
Well nothing wrong if wanna try something different right?
Old 26-02-2013, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
mesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcuk90 View Post
Is that possible?...
I've tried looking b4 but never see any FL after the disco's close....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1