The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
dominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Heard that 1612 ang pais is very hard to book, walked in ard 1+ today and Kiki is available, thought this is my lucky day, turn out to be one of my worst bonk post Covid. I hardly had bad bonk, this girl really have attitude problem, complain this and that - can’t doggy her pussy pain, cowgirl can’t hold her waist, missionary can’t brush her pussy etc, quick FR as below

Looks: decent 7/10 small size skinny girl, b cup natural boobs, very slim with no fat, some tatoo on her back

Bbbj: 7/10 not bad with a lot of suction and eye contact

FJ: 2/10 one of the worst, too many restrictions, no French, she really think she’s a super expensive vase, can’t doggy, can’t take moderate pounding keep complaining, too many restrictions, refer to above
I also kena attitude from her. She say pain and say I don’t know how to make love, etc. Complain till I also no mood then soft. But I think maybe not everyone encounter the same. I think her foreplay feels more song than the actual deed.
Old 06-01-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylphz View Post
Was considering 1612 Kiki when this house provide BBBJ, after seeing your review, thanks for sharing will take a step back for now...
Yes she provide bbbj, not bad but attitude sucks so u decide
Old 06-01-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominator1981 View Post
I also kena attitude from her. She say pain and say I don’t know how to make love, etc. Complain till I also no mood then soft. But I think maybe not everyone encounter the same. I think her foreplay feels more song than the actual deed.
Confirm attitude problem
Old 06-01-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kiki look and body both lose to xiaoyu. With this kind of attitude, her business sure drop.
Old 07-01-2023, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 11
alphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to all

wow. what happened to Kiki? First few FRs on her were good, and the last few FRs now are all going downhill.
Old 07-01-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphapunk2 View Post
wow. what happened to Kiki? First few FRs on her were good, and the last few FRs now are all going downhill.
Those Ang pai or more popular one tend to get burnt out . Back to back booking I think is tiring for them. Just tried one Ang pai last week and she kept telling me she was tired. Spoilt my mood

Last edited by Laofuzi8888; 07-01-2023 at 05:42 PM.
Old 08-01-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

I find these negative FRs on Kiki strange. Kiki has always given me excellent service. Yes she doesn't french but that is not unknown among WLs (and FLs) even during the Malaysians' reign. I had introduced a few of my clients to her and they always have a good time. Even closed a few lucrative deals recently because they were thankful to me for introducing her to them. And no, she doesn't get a cut; the extra business is already her reward for giving good service.

At the end of the day, it's individual judgement. Doubting Thomases mean more booking opportunities for others. Your loss is others' gain; why do you want to lose out?
Old 08-01-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

WLs are also humans like us leh. If you are a top performer at work, your boss will keep piling work on you to maximise returns. At some point you will also get burnt out; you can't expect your boss' mood to not be spoilt right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laofuzi8888 View Post
Those Ang pai or more popular one tend to get burnt out . Back to back booking I think is tiring for them. Just tried one Ang pai last week and she kept telling me she was tired. Spoilt my mood
Old 10-01-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
Kiki look and body both lose to xiaoyu. With this kind of attitude, her business sure drop.
Yes should avoid Kiki and go for xy
Old 11-01-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Upped u on this post
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 12-01-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Up back already
Old 19-01-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
momo73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a very pleasant and satisfying session with Kiki this afternoon - the first of 2023. She has dyed her hair a new colour and looks smoking hot. I find the recent piling on of her quite strange. I have always found her to be very pleasant and accomodating - that just seems to be her personality to me - and I've had many sessions with her since she and Dada started working when Tommy reopened last year. YMMV of course. Anyway, left a very happy man after humping like bunnies to prepare the bunny year.
Old 30-01-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Brightburn is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone got the contact of the boss here ? Can pm ? Thanks
Old 30-01-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Sextus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heard xiaoyu out of action for 1 month.
Old 31-01-2023, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
Heard xiaoyu out of action for 1 month.
What’s so serious?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1