The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 01-09-2022, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 17
dilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud of
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongm View Post
Tried g23 an hour ago, and I was blown away.
Bbbj is exceptional...need to pull thru this than can fxxk her. Can just sgoot if not careful.
Gfe is also damn good...hug and lay on me after done.
she is a gem
Yea tried her once. literally blown away.

But sadly everytime i go back theres a queue for her, usually will just take whoever available.

Had G1 yesterday and was pretty disappointed.
Old 01-09-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
g23 ass perky onot?
The way she arc her back, will know that she's highly sexperienced and U be in a good time ah

But hor either u don't try at all, if not later tio g23 poison...
Then l'll welcum u brudder into da club
Old 02-09-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatyathink View Post
Tried G8 a few days ago
Service is pretty sop. Go in, she shower you, lie down and catbath (sop), a bit bbbj, fj in cowgirl position, finished and you shower (alone, to wash off her red lipstick)
No kissing (didn’t try, she didn’t gargle), cannot suck boobs, not even touching (she positions her body and arms so you cant reach them).
RTF: if she’s the only available in the house I’m just gonna turn around and walk away.
Pretty disappointing experience. I mean, she’s not even that good looking to be so restrictive this way
Waaa .... I was there a few days ago ... wanted to try G26 but she was not sitting on the sofa ... saw G12 & G8 instead ... took G12 ...really right choice ... she is more on the gentle side but I was lucky .. she was quite horny that day whereas G23 is like a commando type
Old 02-09-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBull View Post
G26 can fight
G3 bbbj the best among the 3.
I saw G26 sitting on the sofa on the way out after taking G12 .... G12 spoke to her in vietnamese and she look at me and smile .... hmmm ... see next week free ornot ... will go try her out
Old 02-09-2022, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil3d View Post
The way she arc her back, will know that she's highly sexperienced and U be in a good time ah

But hor either u don't try at all, if not later tio g23 poison...
Then l'll welcum u brudder into da club
55555 .... ya ... I tried G23 twice and the 2nd time was so much better than the 1st ... can felt that her " poison " was getting stronger & stronger .... I told her I think I am going to fell in love with her if I keep coming back ... she laughed and said my mouth so sweet .... 55555
Old 02-09-2022, 01:46 AM
Samster

reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by siam66 View Post
55555 .... ya ... I tried G23 twice and the 2nd time was so much better than the 1st ... can felt that her " poison " was getting stronger & stronger .... I told her I think I am going to fell in love with her if I keep coming back ... she laughed and said my mouth so sweet .... 55555
What did u replied her?
In this instance l'll reply lheo. Guess what else is sweet?
Make a guess!
Hint: It is white and liquid
Do u want to try and taste?

I can see why u are not the only one feeling that way.
One of the clubber booked 1hr session, (not gonna say which timing, scared later the bro is here reading find me a creep ) sent her bouquet of flowers and confessed his love for her
Old 02-09-2022, 01:59 AM
Samster

Red face Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Waaa .... I was there a few days ago ... wanted to try G26 but she was not sitting on the sofa ... saw G12 & G8 instead ... took G12 ...really right choice ... she is more on the gentle side but I was lucky .. she was quite horny that day whereas G23 is like a commando type
I was thinking of trying G12.... but then hor poison effect kept affecting me..
so didn't manage to try. There was only once I got "antidote " and tried g26.

Wakau got spotted by Lheo..

Rtf Lheo, the first thing she opened her mouth was:
"I think i saw u in the house and was going in with another girl, who did u tried?"

It is like getting caught while cheating so sexiciting
Old 02-09-2022, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
Yeah, she is so pretty, a pity pussy a bit loose. She had childbirth before.
Saw her tummy got stretch mark. She lied that is not due to baby but fats
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 02-09-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Saw her tummy got stretch mark. She lied that is not due to baby but fats
Fat loss stretch mark is different, also have to be really obese for that. It would cause skin sag elsewhere, too.
Old 02-09-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi senior bros, from all the FRs seemed like G23 and G26 damn solid.

Question, if me and the girl gam and i want to extend ah, does it auto mean another shot ? Want to try this house for my first cheong so would appreciate senior bro's guidance😁
Old 02-09-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jufd407 View Post

Question, if me and the girl gam and i want to extend ah, does it auto mean another shot ? Want to try this house for my first cheong so would appreciate senior bro's guidance😁
As long as you got the money, anything also can. She will just comms the OKT for extension.
Old 02-09-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jufd407 View Post

Paging for bro reddevil3d ... aka President of " V.G. Poison Club " ... you are needed here
Old 02-09-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Paging for bro reddevil3d ... aka President of " V.G. Poison Club " ... you are needed here
Reporting for duty boss. No la not president, just a bro with passion
If u and the girl gam doesn't mean auto extend. Pay the money in order to extend. try to tell early cos usually there are bros waiting in queue.

Was told 1 hr waiting time and then somehow when my turn to go in, had already waited for 2hrs
Old 03-09-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
What did u replied her?
In this instance l'll reply lheo. Guess what else is sweet?
Make a guess!
Hint: It is white and liquid
Do u want to try and taste?

I can see why u are not the only one feeling that way.
One of the clubber booked 1hr session, (not gonna say which timing, scared later the bro is here reading find me a creep ) sent her bouquet of flowers and confessed his love for her
Lol ... I just covered my eyes with my palm while she was blowing me . She then asked why I am doing that ... I told her that the last time I visited her ... I couldn't stop thinking of her ... so I am not going to look at her this visit ... lol ... she then asked what did I eat before coming here .mouth so sweet .. lol .... waaa ... this bro really did that ? ... seem like G23 poison really powderful
Old 03-09-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
I was thinking of trying G12.... but then hor poison effect kept affecting me..
so didn't manage to try. There was only once I got "antidote " and tried g26.

Wakau got spotted by Lheo..

Rtf Lheo, the first thing she opened her mouth was:
"I think i saw u in the house and was going in with another girl, who did u tried?"

It is like getting caught while cheating so sexiciting
5555 .... luckily I don't have this problem ... my last visit with her I told her I am going to try other girl when I come back this house again . She was okay with that and said she understand . Everytime eat the same thing also will get bored she said .... waaa ... so understanding .... no wonder so many bros kena her poison ... lol ... but I told her I will come back to her when I stepped too many landmines .... lol ... she laughed and thank me for the support if I really come back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1