The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 31-01-2023, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 11
ziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
FYI clinic at Novena isn’t anonymous HIV testing point. The one at Robertson Walk is.

Doctors are ladies though, I was there last week for full screening package, dr was playing with my penis, asking questions, fortunately no erections.
Which ladies Dr. attend to u? Is it Dr Grace Huang?
Old 31-01-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
Laochiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Oh there. Cocidencely I weent there last time agter googling. Yes grace. Is her but expensive lah but expected in such place.

Last edited by Laochiongster; 31-01-2023 at 01:58 PM.
Old 31-01-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nighthank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday popped over lunch time for a quick bang. 2 brothers waiting outside despite the light rain drizzle. Only 2 gals on the bench...no.3 and no.9. Recalled no.3 dun allow sucking of boobs so decided to go ahead and try no. 9.

Body: a bit bah bah...slight plump
Boobs: A+ to B- looks big with clothes on but should be push up
Shower: SOP but helps to dry me up after shower with a short session of BBBJ. But after deed, shower alone.
Catbath: SOP
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10 a bit loose
Changed a few positions from cowgal to missionary to doggy but couldn't cum. Finished with a HJ as can see she was tired. Good thing is she never complained.
RTF: want to try others so KIV
Old 31-01-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 2
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G9 is the most accommodating, patient and chill WL I have ever encountered..g12 told me she respects g9 as an older sister..

G3 nipples are very sensitive so may feel very uncomfortable for her to get licked.. can't do cg and doggy also if she considers your cock too big..lucky I am a missionary man
Old 31-01-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Was intending to try g3 thx for the fr heads up. Haha
Old 31-01-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

I agree with yout FR kn G9. Tried G9 yesterday. Her dress make her boobs look really big don't know what trick she uses so pro but after I undress her, is A cup but her willing to serve attitude is there but just feel the dfk is more like commercial feeling than passionate u like G15. Only that short fall she let's me almost everything in the end CIM. I think after covid, they change to this don't know what brand de Co condom, always feel thick. Shall bring my 002 Okamoto de out to "serve" them. As usual,the legendary G7 has 3 guys waiting when I asked for her but seeing the long wait, opt for on the sofa de my g15 also has 1 guy waiting for her.
Old 31-01-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
FYI clinic at Novena isn’t anonymous HIV testing point. The one at Robertson Walk is.

Doctors are ladies though, I was there last week for full screening package, dr was playing with my penis, asking questions, fortunately no erections.

If you’re HIV positive and not at anonymous test clinic, they will inform MOH and you will get deported unless you’re a citizen. I asked this to DSC anonymous test center, they said even PR would be deported. This was before covid. I don’t go DSC anymore because it was busy and long queue for anonymous testing, inconvenient. Their counseling volunteers were good though, spoke and explain everything nicely.
Yes the afa, I went countless times throughout my 40 years of chionging since 18. Basically if you kena HIV, they will immediately esxort u to the opposite building to "inward" but throughout all these time, I went all(yes ALL) the man and female went in take result and go out not even 1 kena went in never come out. Got once, I even chat up with a girl whe waiting and she told me she has an ONS with 1 guy met in clubbers and hey boy, she looks very demure like very guai girl lor. After that, I told her so far throughout my uncles years been here, never see anyone tio before so u confirm ok de den told her if u no tio, you come out give me your number and indeed got her number. So Mai scare lah.
Old 31-01-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Was intending to try g3 thx for the fr heads up. Haha
I read the posts over here till I don't dare try her when I went at their opening 11.45am when all the girls in the sofa waiting for me and few guys choose I so much want her because she is definitely the most prettiest follow by G15. But before I could decide if I should against sbf opinions, 1 guy fast hand fast leg kena take her liao so I faster take G15 again. That was last week.No surcharge.
Old 31-01-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotafan98 View Post
G9 is the most accommodating, patient and chill WL I have ever encountered..g12 told me she respects g9 as an older sister..

G3 nipples are very sensitive so may feel very uncomfortable for her to get licked.. can't do cg and doggy also if she considers your cock too big..lucky I am a missionary man
No chance to get G12 yet. Will post Fr once tried.
Old 31-01-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

I am at there now raining girls almost all on sofa. My car can park in the house. Which girl should I take?
Old 31-01-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laochiongster View Post
I am at there now raining girls almost all on sofa. My car can park in the house. Which girl should I take?
7 or 12 both ok
Old 31-01-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
7 or 12 both ok
Both also busy. In the end took number 18. Upon opening the door, dfk all the way to the shower, follow by knneeeibg down bbbj me while the shower 🚿 is pouring on them and she try to look at me while bbbj with the water 💧 pouring on us. Almost cannot control and cum out. Never comes out a fast before. Asked for extension when the bell rang while we rested on the bed like lover or more like minstrels before going for round 2, while I slowly CJ her keep hearing her genuine moaning with my cock starting hard up again and licking her pussy till she cumm out!
Old 01-02-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laochiongster View Post
Both also busy. In the end took number 18. Upon opening the door, dfk all the way to the shower, follow by knneeeibg down bbbj me while the shower 🚿 is pouring on them and she try to look at me while bbbj with the water 💧 pouring on us. Almost cannot control and cum out. Never comes out a fast before. Asked for extension when the bell rang while we rested on the bed like lover or more like minstrels before going for round 2, while I slowly CJ her keep hearing her genuine moaning with my cock starting hard up again and licking her pussy till she cumm out!
licking pussy??? yeewwww
Old 01-02-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

G29 so sexy no FR at all? or all juz hush hush enjoy the piaking??
Old 01-02-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Seem that this hse girl not careful nor hygenie.
Little bro itchy few day after session.
Doctor said kenna chlamydia infection, fxck!.

Don't ask me which girl, did a random pick so can't remember.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1