The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Looking forward to your update bro wwet
Old 01-11-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwet View Post
Stopped cheonging MILF for a few years with career and kids. Now things a bit more stable, came back this forum to check out the scene and pleasantly found this discussion thread. After reading juicy stories from TS and other Bros, I like to share an evolving story with a 53yr old MILF, let's call her SR, I picked up from a social app last week.

Chat started out usual asking what each other looking for on the app. I decided to go with upfront companionship and FB if comfy. When she reciprocated the same, I thought what the heck and go with the flow and see how it goes. I slowly learn from chatting with her that she is living under the same roof with her ex partner but different room. I don't know if she is lying but I went along with the flow. After 3 days of chatting, I think she got impatient and asked if I wanted to meet her or remains as chat buddy. I knew got chance liao but still play coy abit. Our chat got steamy, suddenly last night she told me her existing partner no time to meet me and she needs to get laid. Our convo got really hot and horny and she started to send me her rack of headlights and wet fingers from fingering her pussy whilst sex talking to me. She sent me her moan recordings and disappeared for few mins I think she dropped her phone when she cum...haha. she continued to tease me and asked when I am going to pound her hard. Was getting late, we said good night to each other.

Next morning, she sent me another picture of her bottom with black panties which are apparently soaked wet already...got me instant hard rock! Convo continue in what she would do to me when we meet. Trying to arrange a time, will share more once new developments and Bros willing to read my re emergence on this forum!😄
Just make sure you keep a records of all those conversation. Because if she cry rape, those info are going to help a lot.
Old 01-11-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She sent me her moan recordings and disappeared for few mins I think she dropped her phone when she cum...haha.
Will be nice if u can share only her sound track here
Old 16-11-2022, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future

Bump thread
Old 16-11-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Stopped cheonging MILF for a few years with career and kids. Now things a bit more stable, came back this forum to check out the scene and pleasantly found this discussion thread. After reading juicy stories from TS and other Bros, I like to share an evolving story with a 53yr old MILF, let's call her SR, I picked up from a social app last week.

Chat started out usual asking what each other looking for on the app. I decided to go with upfront companionship and FB if comfy. When she reciprocated the same, I thought what the heck and go with the flow and see how it goes. I slowly learn from chatting with her that she is living under the same roof with her ex partner but different room. I don't know if she is lying but I went along with the flow. After 3 days of chatting, I think she got impatient and asked if I wanted to meet her or remains as chat buddy. I knew got chance liao but still play coy abit. Our chat got steamy, suddenly last night she told me her existing partner no time to meet me and she needs to get laid. Our convo got really hot and horny and she started to send me her rack of headlights and wet fingers from fingering her pussy whilst sex talking to me. She sent me her moan recordings and disappeared for few mins I think she dropped her phone when she cum...haha. she continued to tease me and asked when I am going to pound her hard. Was getting late, we said good night to each other.

Next morning, she sent me another picture of her bottom with black panties which are apparently soaked wet already...got me instant hard rock! Convo continue in what she would do to me when we meet. Trying to arrange a time, will share more once new developments and Bros willing to read my re emergence on this forum!😄
2 weeks had passed. any update?
Old 18-11-2022, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any lucky development so far?

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 21-11-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
wwet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywwet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Sorry bros for delayed updates. Usual office year end planning finally caught up and now find some time to update my encounter with SR.

From my last update, SR and I continued our intense teasing and we both know we need to get it on but just can't find a good time to do the deed. She would msg me 11am, 3pm etc to tell me she is rubbing herself wet soak in office and sent me her wet fingers with pussy juice. SR knew I was busy at work but she continued to build up my desire of her...it was tortured la.

As my year end planning finished up last Thursday afternoon, she suddenly msg me to go over her place and pump her deep as her dead beat housemate cum partner wasn't due to come home until 7pm. Now, this is the first time I found out about her living situation and the thought of filling SR pussy with my cum next to her partner's room made me lost my big head circumspection. Fast hand fast legs, I Gojek down to her place and got there around 4pm. Ding dong! And there SR was, a bit rounded but giddy damn it, she wasn't joking when she showered me her 34DD...I almost lost it. She led me to her room with a 2 seater sofa, had q uick kiss and chatted some things I can't remember anymore. 4th sentence in, she grabbed my hands and slide it up her exposed tighs with her denim skirts. The whole time I was holding on to my gentleman self but at that instant all inhibitions let loose and my wild instincts took over and my animal inside took over and ravaged her. Details to follow I next update bro.

Again apologies for delayed update!
Old 21-11-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sorry bros for delayed updates. Usual office year end planning finally caught up and now find some time to update my encounter with SR.

From my last update, SR and I continued our intense teasing and we both know we need to get it on but just can't find a good time to do the deed. She would msg me 11am, 3pm etc to tell me she is rubbing herself wet soak in office and sent me her wet fingers with pussy juice. SR knew I was busy at work but she continued to build up my desire of her...it was tortured la.

As my year end planning finished up last Thursday afternoon, she suddenly msg me to go over her place and pump her deep as her dead beat housemate cum partner wasn't due to come home until 7pm. Now, this is the first time I found out about her living situation and the thought of filling SR pussy with my cum next to her partner's room made me lost my big head circumspection. Fast hand fast legs, I Gojek down to her place and got there around 4pm. Ding dong! And there SR was, a bit rounded but giddy damn it, she wasn't joking when she showered me her 34DD...I almost lost it. She led me to her room with a 2 seater sofa, had q uick kiss and chatted some things I can't remember anymore. 4th sentence in, she grabbed my hands and slide it up her exposed tighs with her denim skirts. The whole time I was holding on to my gentleman self but at that instant all inhibitions let loose and my wild instincts took over and my animal inside took over and ravaged her. Details to follow I next update bro.

Again apologies for delayed update!
Bro, you are an envy. Very lucky to find a jewel in an ocean.
Old 23-11-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

https://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/threads/my-mistakes-when-i-was-younger-may-have-caused-me-to-be-single-forever.6838788/

"I even went to a pub at Somerset that I heard was famous for having for having MILFS and I didn't get picked up by any milfs at all as I sat there for about an hour awkwardly."

Anyone know where is this pub in Somerset where easy to hook up MILF?
Old 23-11-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 4
jokespi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
https://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/threads/my-mistakes-when-i-was-younger-may-have-caused-me-to-be-single-forever.6838788/
Anyone know where is this pub in Somerset where easy to hook up MILF?
Which one did you go bro? I believed a fellow bro mentioned KPO....Good luck
Old 07-02-2023, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future

Anyone can share KPO stories? Went there on a weekend at 8ish pm..

Feels like a normal pub
Old 07-02-2023, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
Anyone can share KPO stories? Went there on a weekend at 8ish pm..

Feels like a normal pub
I think post-covid maybe things had changed, not sure-ish. But last time pre-covid I did hear it was kind of a hunting ground.
Old 07-02-2023, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 11
tomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Actually the quickest way to get a milf is to go through list of colleagues or old friends that are not happy in their marriage. Show them TLC and very fast you can make them yours. I have seen it works countless times.
Old 07-02-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

There's no place that's so called marked as a MILF hunting ground. Or even if there's, it all depends on a few factors before one can have a home run.
Also, not only MILF unhappy with their marriage that become ready and available, I used to know a few who were happily married, loving hubby and lovely kids who are just bored and wanting so thrills.
So, at the end of the day, be open, pleasant yet proactive, don't come across as some perverts lurking to find some quick sex.
Old 07-02-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
I think post-covid maybe things had changed, not sure-ish. But last time pre-covid I did hear it was kind of a hunting ground.
it was a hunting ground in the past. but not so now. very dry
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1