The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
iamedmund55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: uni girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Yah, contact JaneBKK a few weeks ago. Frankly hor, I myself not so comfortable lah. Her intro details a lot but then first says it’s HER girls then after that, says HER girls ARE NOT her employees. Many here willing to pay 15K baht for fresh uni girls but for those prices, need more guarantee of service quality rite? Basically everything must pay upfront online via PayLah but jialat if anything goes wrong.

As for TonyBkk, take long time reply, maybe part time job. But maybe other bros got more luck, I just picky & suay. But this uni girl agent setup need more improvement. At least, have a proper website & company that is accountable lor.

So many complain about Maria & Black Caviar high prices but they got standards. One time, I got problems cumming with a Maria girl because too many sessions & old lah. The Maria girl panicked and almost cried because she thot will kenna complain.
high prices in thailand you should expect good service. went to g club and i was tired. my friends want to enjoy. the girl with me tell me dont sleep and dont so boring wait she kanna scolding also.
Old 08-02-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamedmund55 View Post
high prices in thailand you should expect good service. went to g club and i was tired. my friends want to enjoy. the girl with me tell me dont sleep and dont so boring wait she kanna scolding also.
I prefer nice regular cute girls and not those so called models
Old 14-02-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
gaijin gigolo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeets View Post
I prefer nice regular cute girls and not those so called models
Exactly. Really dislike the 'model' type.
Old 14-02-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
gaijin gigolo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhornet123 View Post
Thaifriendly Holiday GF

I'm a bit of a forum lurker, but I wanted to share my recent experience with you guys. Twice a year, I take a break from work and travel to Thailand for around 10-15 days. Last month, I was there without any plans to visit other places.

I usually use ThaiFriendly as my main platform for contacting potential holiday girlfriends for a set number of days. I've had some good experiences in the past, but this last time was especially great!

I spoke with this girl from Bangkok who works at gov office about 10 days before my trip, and we agreed on an amount of 1,500 baht per day for 5 days. We even did a video call just to be sure all was okay. When she came over to the hotel, she had parked her car in the basement and only carried one handbag – it turns out she wanted to be sure that I was real before bringing her stuff inside!

Anyway, long story short – I hit the jackpot! She was an amazing company, spoke great English and was very open-minded – it made things so much fun. We were exploring Nana when I picked up some clothes for her - it almost felt like an amateur photoshoot!

Next month, I'm headed back to Thailand - this time it's Pattaya! I'm already chatting with some contacts - wish me luck!

It's a pity I do not see an option to share some of the photos here.... oh btw guys being a lurker, I rarely login to my id so only noticed those PM;s today. Sorry bros, hope you got your queries answered somewhere else.
Well done. I've had success on thaifriendly as well. Perhaps give thaiflirting.com a look as well if you're going back soon. :-) Totally free to message the gals with no limits
Old 23-02-2023, 08:09 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 12
JWSG53X is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJWSG53X is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJWSG53X is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My best fuck yet goes to another TonyBKK girl...
25yr old C/D boobs, slim waistline with great ass. She rode on my rod and her moans, bouncing boobs, and blew my rod like a hungry wolf. Earn is a party girl and comes out occasionally for a fuck, I tried to book her a few times but always not working. Count myself lucky that she was available this time round.
When I met up with her at a shopping mall, her boobs were bursting, almost overflowing if not for the nude bra she had taped on. At that moment, I just wanted to devour her in front of the crowd. As we walked back, a few Ang Mohs also stared at her boobs and ass. My mind went into frenzy and thought of ways to rape her when we are back to the hotel room.
We fucked with the curtain drawn open, simply don't care if the residents in the opposite buildings can see us. Pushed her against the window, hoping the people at the tennis courts across the road will see her, suppressed and caressed. Twice we fucked and twice she rode till I exploded. It is those kind of experience that you wish the condom isn't there to fully enjoy the sex and creampie at the end.

Now I just want to look for her everytime I visit BKK. A sight and audio experience that is still lingering in my mind... 18k well spent.
Old 24-02-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWSG53X View Post
25yr old C/D boobs, slim waistline with great ass. She rode on my rod and her moans, bouncing boobs, and blew my rod like a hungry wolf. Earn is a party girl and comes out occasionally for a fuck, I tried to book her a few times but always not working. Count myself lucky that she was available this time round.
When I met up with her at a shopping mall, her boobs were bursting, almost overflowing if not for the nude bra she had taped on. At that moment, I just wanted to devour her in front of the crowd. As we walked back, a few Ang Mohs also stared at her boobs and ass. My mind went into frenzy and thought of ways to rape her when we are back to the hotel room.
We fucked with the curtain drawn open, simply don't care if the residents in the opposite buildings can see us. Pushed her against the window, hoping the people at the tennis courts across the road will see her, suppressed and caressed. Twice we fucked and twice she rode till I exploded. It is those kind of experience that you wish the condom isn't there to fully enjoy the sex and creampie at the end.

Now I just want to look for her everytime I visit BKK. A sight and audio experience that is still lingering in my mind... 18k well spent.
Oh wow you had a really good time.

There are some sweet nice FLs out there, I know .
Old 25-02-2023, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 15
jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!

When I thought no one could match up with the syt uni girl I had before from janebkk, i managed to meet another one who brought me back to my teenage years, fully of puppy love and infatuation.

She is a 19 year old hospitality uni student currently doing her internship in a restaurant. She has very good English without any Thai slang, and really took care of me like a teenager couple in love! Innocent with a bit of playfulness, crazily cute, and just trying her best to please me in all aspect. Be it walking around markets, eating, and you know what. Absolutely nothing like anyone from Dome 1 or pickups from nightspots.

I’m not a fan of so called wild hot rough wet sweaty sex. I enjoy the slow gentle foreplay ending with a nice kiss on her forehead when we both orgasm together.
Old 25-02-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
brianlim1990489 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Which 1, going bkk in next month, doing planing sia
Old 25-02-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jowenong953 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wish i could have 1
Old 25-02-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 14
lynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to all

Bro, mind sharing which girl and name? going to bkk next week intend to look for tonybbk also. PM is fine also thanks

Quote:

Old 02-03-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12824 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Natural boobs?
Old 02-03-2023, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
FromToronto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sounds like an amazing find, is the 18k for 10 hours of her time?

Quote:

Old 02-03-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynex123 View Post
Bro, mind sharing which girl and name? going to bkk next week intend to look for tonybbk also. PM is fine also thanks
Are you looking for the young models or more the part-time uni girls?
Open to DM
Old 02-03-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
erect24seven is Cool - loads of Potential

sad these quality girls not within my budget
Old 04-03-2023, 04:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by erect24seven View Post
sad these quality girls not within my budget
I am a budget cheongster but I can still get uni syts without paying a bomb thru my nose.
Just need to be more diligent and do own homework .... and I never use agents.

1 syt that I knew thru her short stint in JB told me her agent only paid her 5K baht for full day booking with a Singkie customer in BKK and that customer had paid the agent 18K for her services.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1