The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 08-02-2023, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Jogging Ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionx View Post
Super lucky for you bro.
hahaha. I am sure you guys have your fair share of luck just that you guys did not share. hahaha.
Old 08-02-2023, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
WheresHappened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Hey Bro own-up. Were you there staring at her too?
No leh, I not as lucky as you hehe
Old 08-02-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1918 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
hahaha. I am sure you guys have your fair share of luck just that you guys did not share. hahaha.

Nowadays can say everyday raining. No chance bro.

I can only admire and jealous of you now.
Old 09-02-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
haneesh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All the best.
Old 09-02-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
merseyback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If raining then stay indoor play twisters haha
Old 10-02-2023, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:

I can only admire and jealous of you now.
Tomorrow is Friday dude. Organise a Twister game and maybe lots of girls will show up.
Old 11-02-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Tomorrow is Friday dude. Organise a Twister game and maybe lots of girls will show up.

Hahaha. I don't have much lobangs like you bro.

Old 12-02-2023, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

It has been a long tine since I last ran in Singapore. travel has ruined my running routine because I've been traveling so much. My everyday routine must resume soon.
Old 12-02-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
It has been a long tine since I last ran in Singapore. travel has ruined my running routine because I've been traveling so much. My everyday routine must resume soon.
can run overseas sis.
that is what I do...running overseas can be fun also.
but must take care lah
Old 12-02-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yea sucks. wait for the sun to be out, which coming liao.

but since travel starts, I notice less girls running, working out liao
Old 12-02-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
can run overseas sis.
that is what I do...running overseas can be fun also.
but must take care lah
Yes. yet always find a reason not to. In order to run, I often get up between 6-7 am. Overseas usually not a familiar ground and occasionally scary
Old 13-02-2023, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
yea sucks. wait for the sun to be out, which coming liao.

but since travel starts, I notice less girls running, working out liao

Now is travel mode bro. Hahaha. Before go jogging.... must pray very hard first than maybe got chance to see see look look.

Try to wake up at 7am lor.
Old 13-02-2023, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haha yeah downblouses is really not like uncommon...is somehow opportunistic.

Like that day raining I was waiting for traffic light, den there was this OL with her boy. The boy dunno is drop something or laces loosened, the OL asked her son to hold the umbrella while she got down to fix it up. I did not catch the downblouse while she was fixing (that she was careful) but when she got up that was the downblouse. LOL.

In MRT also not that difficult to catch downblouses (busy train) or zaogeng (less busy train)...
Old 13-02-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Haha yeah downblouses is really not like uncommon...is somehow opportunistic.

Like that day raining I was waiting for traffic light, den there was this OL with her boy. The boy dunno is drop something or laces loosened, the OL asked her son to hold the umbrella while she got down to fix it up. I did not catch the downblouse while she was fixing (that she was careful) but when she got up that was the downblouse. LOL.

In MRT also not that difficult to catch downblouses (busy train) or zaogeng (less busy train)...

Most of time we look at the phone so that why we see nothing. Need to rest our eyes by not looking at the phone and look elsewhere.
Old 13-02-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
nagagorki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Most of time we look at the phone so that why we see nothing. Need to rest our eyes by not looking at the phone and look elsewhere.
Agreed. Sometimes we may miss a very nice view in the blink of an eye
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1