The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2008, 11:33 AM
helpbk

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Need advise on itchy foreskin

Hi,

I have unprotected oral sex by FL and protected sex in Oct and before. Subsequently, I developed itchy foreskin and some blister like substance on my penis. The blister on my penis is not itchy but the foreskin yes. I have been to DSC in Nov to check but was only given a wash and cream. The cream is effective to cure the itchiness and blister. However, whenever I thought that the itchiness is gone and stop the cream, it will come back 4 to 5 days later. When I reuse, the itchiness and blister will gone. Gone to check for HIV and Syphilis on Sat but both negative.

Will be going back to DSC to recheck. Can I have some advice on the possible infections based on the above symptoms?

Thanks.
Old 07-01-2008, 11:50 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need advise on itchy foreskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpbk View Post

Will be going back to DSC to recheck. Can I have some advice on the possible infections based on the above symptoms?

Thanks.
Could be a genital wart infection.

Genital Warts (HPV) Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment by eMedicineHealth.com

Genital Warts Symptoms (HPV)

Although genital warts are painless, they may be bothersome because of their location, size, or due to itching.

* The size may range from less than one millimeter across to several square centimeters when many warts join together.

* Men and women with genital warts will often complain of painless bumps, itching, and discharge.

* In rare cases, bleeding or urinary obstruction may be the initial problem when the wart involves the urethral opening (the opening where urine exits the body.)

* Warts in more than one area are common.

* There may be a history of previous sexually transmitted diseases.

* Specific descriptions

o In men, genital warts can infect the urethra, penis, scrotum, and rectal area. The warts can appear as soft, raised masses with a surface that can be smooth (on the penile shaft) or rough with many fingerlike projections (anal warts). Others may appear pearly, cauliflower–like, or rough with a slightly dark surface. Most lesions are raised, but some may be flat with only slight elevation above the skin surface. Infection with HPV may be dormant or undetectable, with some lesions hidden by hair or in the inner aspect of the uncircumcised foreskin in males.

o In women, genital warts have a similar appearance and usually occur in the moist areas of the labia minora and vaginal opening. Lesions visible on the outer genitals require a thorough examination of the vaginal canal, cervix, and anorectal area. Most vaginal warts occur without symptoms. Rarely, women may experience bleeding after sexual intercourse, itching, or vaginal discharge.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-01-2008, 12:09 PM
helpbk

Thanks boss for your advice. I got the impression that genital wart is transmitted via sexual intercourse, therefore, never really consider that.

Will seek for medical attention soon to clarify.
Old 07-01-2008, 01:01 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks boss for your advice. I got the impression that genital wart is transmitted via sexual intercourse, therefore, never really consider that.

Will seek for medical attention soon to clarify.
Condoms do not provide much protection from genital warts as transmission can take place via skin to skin contact.

Condoms are most effective against STDs that are transmitted by body fluids.

Warts can be diagnosed by applying vinegar solution to suspicious areas.

For more details, go to How Vinegar Is Used To Diagnose Genital Warts
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 08-01-2008, 03:33 PM
helpbk

Gone for my checkup at DSC today. Done a skin swab test and clear of any fungal.

According to doctor, could be due to my sensitive skin and tight clothing. Not sure how true. Only way is to use the cream again to ease the imflammatory and monitor again.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 20
vkiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
According to doctor, could be due to my sensitive skin and tight clothing.
I have had the same itchness before. My doctor advised me to wear boxer instead tight underwear.
Old 11-01-2008, 11:31 AM
helpbk

Quote:
wear boxer instead tight underwear.
Thanks for the advice. Will try out as well.
Old 13-01-2008, 12:45 AM
Sh3nG

yeah dun wear too tight...
Old 13-01-2008, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 19
Camry38 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCamry38 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

In this topical country the weather is always hot; it is good to wear something loose like boxer

"Sex is one of the most wholesome, beautiful and natural experiences money can buy."

"Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1