The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prostate Massage Lovers Fall in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildmetal View Post
Thanks to Bro Hotstuff82 and tried JC’s Massage - it was a pleasant session by JC and not much pain compared to other JG massage although i had a rather uncomfortable time for the prostate treatment…but its subjective cos JC mentioned some bros enjoy the prostate poking…JC is a pleasant looking lady but strictly no hkpk…overall felt very comfortable and will return for the services
hi bro, thanks so much for your FR, yes indeed the poking part some enjoys it, whereas others not too keen on if its their first time, but her therapy is still beneficial for bros looking to do maintenance on their tool and hope more bros will benefit after going to her
Old 08-02-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
cool9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
went back to visit this ml at hougang doing prostrate..saw me straight away scold me ask why so long never come..told her I was busy...she said let me check prostrate got improved or not...started pushing the veins and rubbing the groin and stomach...then did her favourite move, like squeezing toothpaste into the mouth...then came the finger with glove inside your asshole...the feeling is like shit gonna come out anytime...finally continue with the back massage and finished off with an eruption...paid her 2b..well worth..only setback is the environment...
Bro, please share Hougang contact. Thank you.
Old 08-02-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 10
horneh123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can share good prostate massage contact and damage?
Old 08-02-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
adult13579 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
went back to visit this ml at hougang doing prostrate..saw me straight away scold me ask why so long never come..told her I was busy...she said let me check prostrate got improved or not...started pushing the veins and rubbing the groin and stomach...then did her favourite move, like squeezing toothpaste into the mouth...then came the finger with glove inside your asshole...the feeling is like shit gonna come out anytime...finally continue with the back massage and finished off with an eruption...paid her 2b..well worth..only setback is the environment...
Hi Bro,can share contact? TIA.
Old 09-02-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 6
Ryozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to behold
Just tried soda around 12pm, she was so good.She was very friendly and informative about the massage. Hopefully I can have a slot next week!
Old 10-02-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Lust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, pls share soda contact
Old 10-02-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
bluewolf is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, can share Soda contact ? Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryozanpakux View Post
Just tried soda around 12pm, she was so good.She was very friendly and informative about the massage. Hopefully I can have a slot next week!
Old 10-02-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
prodigy26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can share soda contact ? TIA
Old 11-02-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 8
MonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of light

Also looking to try Soda, if any Bro care to share contact.
Old 11-02-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Crimson0836 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Prostate Massage Lovers Fall in!

Any bros can share the contact?
Would like to try out the service soon.

Just a side question, if you would to be offered to do it raw when both parties are high, would you go for it?
Old 11-02-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 2
demonsack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydemonsack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
i've shared my contact for legit prostate massage for JC to several bros here already, please check your PM thanks!
Thanks bro for the contact.

I'm new around and have been lurking, but I knew I needed some maintenance done, so i decided to go ahead bro hotstuff recco.. So pardon my low points as I review JC.

Jc was super accommodating to my last minute request (within 1 hr) so it's a plus for me.
The session started with a nice back massage, it was decent but would prefer more strength.

Then came the Juagen. She was super professional and was able to explain how a jg session should be like, how there should not be too much pain etc. She was strong and could really feel my blood flowing to the area a lot better.
Just from massaging the area, she could tell that I was still healthy (I'm still quite young) and that I was just there for maintenance.
At the end she offered for prostate massage to try, I took it up and was more uncomfortable than I thought hahaha.

Overall it was a great experience, my tool feels stronger and will definitely return.
Old 12-02-2023, 12:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
apple83 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi... mind sharing ctc please?
thanks....
Old 12-02-2023, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
SouthToe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I typed a long one earlier and said not signed in. Grr

The best jg I’ve had was a PRC who knows Thai and Chinese style jg.

Thai style involves the scrotum stretched out of body and she slowly kneads the testy end to the body. She mentioned the stomach area is the first to feel it’s effects.

Chinese style jg was more elaborate and less painful than LLJ’s by comparison of the latter.

She did say first session of jg no jackoff for entire day for best effect. So true and going ever since.

Petite and overly popular now seeking other talent and hoping can find her replacement
Old 12-02-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonsack View Post
Thanks bro for the contact.

I'm new around and have been lurking, but I knew I needed some maintenance done, so i decided to go ahead bro hotstuff recco.. So pardon my low points as I review JC.

Jc was super accommodating to my last minute request (within 1 hr) so it's a plus for me.
The session started with a nice back massage, it was decent but would prefer more strength.

Then came the Juagen. She was super professional and was able to explain how a jg session should be like, how there should not be too much pain etc. She was strong and could really feel my blood flowing to the area a lot better.
Just from massaging the area, she could tell that I was still healthy (I'm still quite young) and that I was just there for maintenance.
At the end she offered for prostate massage to try, I took it up and was more uncomfortable than I thought hahaha.

Overall it was a great experience, my tool feels stronger and will definitely return.
thanks for your FR bro
Old 14-02-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Hello, can any brother share Soda's contact? Thanks in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread