The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2022, 02:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: How I got myself with an ex-colleague...

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Lucky IT guy, cheers!
As luck would have it, IT guys do have access to other stuff as well...but that's another story.
Old 24-04-2022, 04:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
FatButLight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please keep going!
Old 26-04-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
As luck would have it, IT guys do have access to other stuff as well...but that's another story.
Please continue your story.
Old 26-04-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like it's gonna be a notti n sexciting story ...setting up campfire here to find out more of wat is happening between TS n Angeline

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-04-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Wah ppl...write story need mood one leh...I try I try okay...

Two uneventful days had past since I last passed the laptop to Angelina. I did not really think much of it as her manager was well known for giving a lot of work to the team.

Morning came to the fourth day of the working week and once again I settled down on my desk and turned on the laptop. It was coming close to 9am and a message came through the IM. Hmmmm, if it's so close to 9am there could be that possibility...

...Cindy. And yes, the IM came from Cindy.

Brief intro, Cindy is the main receptionist of the company, no one knows more of reception work other than her. In fact, there are some legacy information that even we have to consult her at times (which I really wonder why since recept is not even part of IT but parked under Admin & HR) but I guess that was because she had worked in the company for over ten years. She was in her 30s at this point, and was a tall slender lady that would be slightly taller than me in her heels.

[IM Conversation]
Cindy: heyyy
Me: u ah, always near 9am u start ur pc something wrong msg me
Cindy: ya la u know, what else.
Me: so this time is what?
Cindy: printer not working la, can come down anot?
(I looked at the time, it's 9am and no high priority tickets had came through into the system yet)
Me: ok, I come down now.
Cindy: thnkew u
[end of conversation]

Turned around to my team lead.
Me: I going down to check on Cindy's printer.
TL: okay, go go go

Cindy although by position ain't like a VIP, but she stands in as temp secretary of the GM at times and do exchange information with the secretary so was like a mini-VIP. It was to my best interest to keep her happy.

As I came down from my floor to the ground floor via the spiral stairway, I managed to catch Cindy.

Me: your door unlocked ma?
Cindy: ya ya come in

There is a side door that allows people to go into the inside of the reception counter but it was usually locked unless the recept unlocks it. I reached for the door knob and opened the door. There is a small area in the interior of the reception counter that could not be seen from the outside and only when you open the door or be in the counter area that you can catch this part.

So yeah, as I opened the door I saw another lady who was wearing a yellow dress that snugged nicely to the contours of her shapely hips. She happened to be facing to the interior and gathering some folders.

Why does she look familiar, I wonder. Oh! Could she be............

NEXT: https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php...5&postcount=28

Last edited by Anonyabc; 14-05-2022 at 12:23 AM.
Old 27-04-2022, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Support and camping here
Old 27-04-2022, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4770 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Continue 10char
Old 07-05-2022, 03:32 AM
Samster

Wah just now went to see her IG...after 3 kids the look really changed sia (and of course after so many years liao)...of course I also dun dare to say I any better la but sia la affected a bit of my mood in writing.

I need to rewind the tape and get the old mood back sia. PS ah campers tahan a bit. I did update my other story on the ML though.
Old 07-05-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5462 / Power: 7
kinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond repute

Later I up ur points, TS. Lol~

Pls add insights to my latest thread

For pt exchanges, I only request/require minimum 1 pt
Old 09-05-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4731 / Power: 7
124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute

Exchange points
Old 09-05-2022, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 4
pevoton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 124asf124 View Post
Exchange points
Wrong thread bro.
Old 09-05-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 23
ironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Setting up BBQ pit, tent with a MJ table inside the tent …
Old 14-05-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

She turned around.

"Oh! What are you doing here?"

It was Angelina.

"Your 大姐 ask me come here solve her issues leh." I responded as I walked to the printer. "Excuse me Cindy, can give me some space ah. A bit too close to where you are sitting."

"Sureeee, anyway I old woman liao la, no one want to see."

"你不要乱乱讲, you old then u cannot be the favourite recept liao."

"Simi favourite recept? You then 乱乱讲." Cindy retorted.

"Cindy, you are our 招牌 leh. Ppl come in, VIPs come in also first see you leh. You are very very impt, that's why I hear u got printer issue immediately drop my things come down liao."

"You don't rubbish lah. Faster fix my problem."

All these conversation were noted by Angelina who was trying not to giggle as I caught her expression from the corner of my eye. Apart her eyes she does have a nice smile too, come to think about it. It is kind of dangerous to be caught with such good first impressions, not to mention having some improper thoughts. Without overthinking, I continued to attempt to fix the issue.

After a while of some failed attempts of recovery by restarting the printer, I naturally sat down a bit. Cindy has already started her work by attending to the delivery ppl that sometimes come through the reception. I turned to my right in curiosity to where Angelina was, and I noticed she was actually wearing dark stockings which made her legs looked smooth. Okay, so she's a stocking person...haven't really had anyone I ever with wearing that. Somehow that triggered something in me...

...as in I thought of a solution for the issue. I stood up, took over the PC and reinstalled the printer drivers. It worked. Zzzzzz...

"Okay Cindy, done."

"You heng sia, I need to print things liao. It's your lucky day."

"I always lucky one mah, no meh?" I countered her. As I did so I noticed Angelina was holding onto some folders and was turning to the door.

"Angelina, you going back to ur area?"

"Yeap, you going back up correct?"

"No lah, I going over your side to do daily checks on the servers. Come come, let me help you with your files." I reached out to take half of her folders, which happen to be the heavier half. "Wah seh damn heavy siah. You expect yourself bring these back?"

"What to do. HR bao sua bao hai." She said nonchalantly. "Come come faster faster let's go."

I turned to Cindy. "Ok ah nothing liao right, anything just pm me. I hope nothing la."

"If you heng enough den nothing lor. Faster get out lah, I need to work liao."

Sometimes Cindy can be so harsh, if only she more gentle siah.

A thing of note though, actually I was not supposed to start my daily checks on the other building but...

Next: https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php...5&postcount=30

Last edited by Anonyabc; 22-05-2022 at 02:51 AM.
Old 14-05-2022, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update TS, more please!
Old 22-05-2022, 02:51 AM
Samster

"So this is what you need to do everyday?" Angelina asked as we were walking towards the other building while occupied with her folders.

"Yeap, usually we do main building first then your building."

"Huh? Then you do your side already anot?"

"No lah, thought you might need help so I just help you lor."

"Wah so nice ah you? I'm married, you know."

Alamak. A small part of me filled with sadness...haha, I wonder why.

"Eh? What's that to do with you being married? You mean not married then I help ah? Then I no need help like half of your dept or something liao."

"No lah...aiya ignore me la. I anyhow talk rubbish. Anyway married or not no one will want me liao."

Inside me I was thinking whether she was genuine or just making a mock joke. Then again, I'm not exactly one that thinks only supermodels deserved to be married.

"I don't think you should think that much. Firstly without you telling me I wouldn't have thought you are married, and secondly you do look very good in dresses." These are sincere words of mine.

She giggled a little. "Wah thanks ah, anyway I only got married last year lah. And anyway cannot fault you also, we also not exactly that old. How old are you ah?"

"Me ah...26 lor."

"Wah, same lor. Nowadays lesser ppl before 30 married lah, so cannot blame you."

"Yeah lor, why marry so early siah, like this I no chance liao." I pulled a fast one knowing that she was already unavailable.

"Don't talk so much rubbish lah. Maybe I single you also no chance leh?" she quipped as we walked through the automated sliding door of the building.

"Win liao lor. I know I don't have looks you also don't like that say lah."

Then I noticed for a split second of her looking at me through her large bright eyes. "You are a nice person to talk with. So easy to talk."

Recovering from that moment of queerness, I replied "so you mean I look bad lah. Don't think I don't know you diverting topic."

"Faster lah, let's walk to the lift."

There were already a few people waiting for the medium-sized lift, and as it opened I walked straight into the far side of the lift, while due to other walking in and with Angeline attempting to navigate and avoiding people while holding the folders, she ended up in front of me but facing the door. I was kind of glad as I didn't need to look at her enchanting eyes or her ample boobs but a small issue seems to have surfaced in that few seconds in the lift......

Next: https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php...0&postcount=32

Last edited by Anonyabc; 24-05-2022 at 01:16 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1