The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Pub At Geylang

Hi bros, look like GL pubs now only come alive after 10pm, u know any pub that start early from 7-8pm with waitresses or freelance girls?

Was wandering the areas around 8pm and all the pubs are pretty much empty.

Recently got some family commitments and cannot play late.
Old 02-02-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 751 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
Hi bros, look like GL pubs now only come alive after 10pm, u know any pub that start early from 7-8pm with waitresses or freelance girls?

you want early then go joo chiat.
same like GL pubs, but start and end early.
go joo chiat for 8-11pm play
Old 02-02-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

Agree with bro Fallen11.

JC is only a short drive from Geylang. One issue is that most of the ladies are few, & if you are new, chances are that you may end up drinking alone.

It's not the fault of the ladies, whom are here to earn a bit of money to support their families back home, & would rather stick to regulars than try out new patrons, some of which sadly would never give any tips, some even attempting to play drunk or run away when the lady is away...

However, there are some that would honor their commitments, & stay with you even if you are new, more so if they are new to Singapore.

I went to Pebbles in JC a few weeks ago just to chill, which is under new mgmt & staff, & thus considered new. The waitress did ask me if i wanted a lady to accompany me for drinks, & the manager was most polite & hospitable to new patrons.

It is a small KTV pub, the usual size of a single double storey bldg in JC. It plays mostly soft music, & patrons can sing if they wish to. A jug of beer costs less than $40, if i remembered correctly, & tips probably just a few red notes. Usually, by 8pm, there will be short of tables & may need to share table with another, often just another friendly soul with needs to be met.

As for playability, it often depends on chemistry & time. Most of the ladies whom are new will be shy just as you are, as it is not their 1st choice in this line or your choice to be there with family commitments & bills to resolve. It will take a few trips before each is comfortable with each other & trust - not to be taken for granted with a few dollars, for a relationship to grow & intimacy to develop.

There are many other pubs along JC, such as Echo, 155, Agun. You just need to sort it out yourself, to find which is best for you, as no Human thinks alike.

All the best.
Old 03-02-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster

DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for sharing. I know JC is the early crowd, will try again soon
Old 08-02-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

last year went 497 , saw one small size lady she is one of the lady working there look like a waitress there dont know still working they , i remember her name was ah teu
Old 12-02-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Any bros patronised 497 OR UPub Recently, any update of this 2 pub like the stock of FL there and the crowd. many thanks
Old 14-02-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Clubb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bros Club B at Geylang L28 will begins happy hour coming wed from 4-930pm. Mainly local waitresses for now.

Quote:

Old 15-02-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13150 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clubb View Post
Bros Club B at Geylang L28 will begins happy hour coming wed from 4-930pm. Mainly local waitresses for now.
What’s the beer and liquor prices?

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 15-02-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro can pm the exact address? Think i can pass by today haha
Old 15-02-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15358 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pricing?
Concept?
TNN?
LD?
Flower?
Rooms?
Hall?
Waitresses age group?

Mai no head no tail with only a single post
Old 15-02-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
share more leh boss.
previous Music Looker cafe right?
no head no tail indeed.
Old 15-02-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tiltesopso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no head no tail indeed.
Old 17-02-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

ONE POST THAN NO POST?
LIKE THAT MEH?!?!
Old 18-02-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 751 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
ONE POST THAN NO POST?
LIKE THAT MEH?!?!
He want to lure you all to go down and find out yourself
Old 18-02-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
He want to lure you all to go down and find out yourself
Oooh WOO swakoo one lol thanks thanks now understand
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1