The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 30-01-2016, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
floatingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Anyone want to meet for drinks tonight? PM me with your contact in interested.
Old 30-01-2016, 09:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
magne is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Wah piang eh you really have a lot of reading up to do!

See my signature link.
sorry bro, i juz read

do you happen to have an explanation for other terms like agogo
Old 30-01-2016, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 11
dullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud of

i'll be at khaosan road tonight once again. and if anyone wants to join, i'll be at the roadside beer stall with a dj, right beside kfc. will be with three local girls so if you see any group with such dynamics, just say hi (:

Confucius says, "He who hesitates, masturbates."

Conquered: Singaporean, Malaysian, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Filipino, Taiwanese, Chinese, German, Russian

Old 31-01-2016, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future

Hi Bros

Just came back to sgp from BKK after spending a few days there. Was with family so cant do much. But discovered a place conducive for cheonging whilst the women shop. Went to the Emporium shopping centre area. Just next to it found a joint called 37.2 degrees. Went in there took a seat at the sofa, counter lady showed me a series of pix and ask me to choose. From experience, pix vs thai gals are super inaccurate. So I asked to see the gals instead. She then countered and asked me to pick 3 and she will call them out and I choose one. I told her to send out the fair skin ones. 4 gals came out, didnt look anything like the pix at all. I took the best looking one of the 4, called "Ying". Ask me to choose massage and I chose oil.

Looks: 6.7
Bod: 7 (A cup tits, very small nips)
Attitude: 8 (Very cheerful always smiling, some communication issues)
Damage: THB1900 for 40 mins full service.
No of shots offered: 2, if you can make it.

All in all was a very rush session thanks to own time and meeting time with the family, I had to pick the 40 min option. So my fault and not the joints. Skipped the oil massage and went straight into action, am not a young man so came quite fast and went on my way.

Crossed the road to the opposite side and I started regretting, saw a lot of such joints on the other side of the road, saw one joint in particular that had gals looking like some jap nuru joint, gals are thai and some of them are dark skin types but saw one very properly dolled up and look a bit like those dolled up jap av types. Next time got chance I will go again...

Hope the fr above is helpful for bros who go with family, want to cheong but got no time, bring them to emporium shopping mall and wander off...

Cheers
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Old 31-01-2016, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Bangkok Massage Parlour (Full Service)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tepes View Post
Went to the Emporium shopping centre area. Just next to it found a joint called 37.2 degrees.

Looks: 6.7
Bod: 7 (A cup tits, very small nips)
Attitude: 8 (Very cheerful always smiling, some communication issues)
Damage: THB1900 for 40 mins full service.
No of shots offered: 2, if you can make it.

Hope the fr above is helpful for bros who go with family, want to cheong but got no time, bring them to emporium shopping mall and wander off...
Not a bad option for someone who is sneaking out to play whilst on a family trip.
Downside is that the service time frame is too short. I'm a 2-3 shots man for a 2 hours session.

Add you my 1 humble rep point for your effort!

Up to you to return favour or not.
Old 31-01-2016, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2958 / Power: 16
3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute

Just visited BKK after a year. Prices have gone up again. Used to be 2000-2500 ST is now 3000b up.

Spoke to a girl about LT and she says usually they just give 2 shots and would prefer to go home after 2nd shot.

Baccara packed with Japs and Korean and girls downstairs don't wear panties now as well. Was there abt 2hrs+ and can see the prettier girls go off and back 2-3 times.

How times have changed in just a year.
Old 31-01-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 19
shawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud of

Hi guys I'm in JW marriot. Any excitement around this area?
Old 31-01-2016, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_mib View Post
...in JW marriot. Any excitement around this area?
You are at soi 2 sukhumvit, just 2 sois away from (infamous) Nana complex of aggo bars at soi 4. Just hop to next soi, and you'll be like a kid in candy store.

You might want to browse through this thread, as plenty's been posted here.
Nana's even on Wikepedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nana_Plaza
Old 01-02-2016, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 19
shawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
You are at soi 2 sukhumvit, just 2 sois away from (infamous) Nana complex of aggo bars at soi 4. Just hop to next soi, and you'll be like a kid in candy store.

You might want to browse through this thread, as plenty's been posted here.
Nana's even on Wikepedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nana_Plaza
Yea got to know, what is tge rate? Lazy to read
Old 01-02-2016, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Went down RB and Baccara the last nights to kill some time.

Sat: dropped by at 10pm. First destination NEP. Took a look at all the RB Surprisingly the nd it was packed. Settled for RB3 since I haven't been there and it was crowded with a sizable Japanese crowd. Had a girl sitting with me and within 5 minutes,both her n mms were pushing for ST. I politely declined and left. Next headed to Baccara where entry was denied by the bouncer. I took a peek inside and found it packed. The bouncer wanted ua to order drinks and wait for our turns. I left not knowing how long a wait it would be. Oh,overheard some ang mo complaining Baccara was filled with Japanese.

Sun: went to Baccara first at 9ish. Sat at bar counter and ogled at the syt. It was filled with mostly Japanese though there are some groups of Koreans n ang mo. Many syt but sadly most of them don't have eyes on me. Left after about an hour and went to NEP.
Again headed to RB3, thinking of bar fining the same girl on the previous night. She wasn't working and I had to settle for another syt. It was quiet with few customers and once again both mms n girl asked if I like st. I told them I don't like and within seconds,the girl left.

Dropped by RB4,which was just as bad. Little girls but good enough crowd with one or two empty tables.

Conclusion: no luck this trip.
Cost: noticed drinks are on upward trend. Paid 350baht for LD and a beer on both occasions.
St rates were 2500 on sat and 3000 on sun. Surprise barfine was 100.
Old 01-02-2016, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_mib View Post
...got to know, what is tge rate? Lazy to read
No hardship really, what you asking is all over this thread. Even latest post today after yours #27472 by driftwood says it all for Nana.

All on your platter, but seems you prefer to be spoon fed?
Old 01-02-2016, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaochubutterfly View Post
Has anyone been to cowboy 2 @ soi cowboy, how is it in there?
It's cramp, girls are eager to impress but no space for lap dance. The hot ones are usually coyote so cannot bar fine. One drink thb150, usually they'll order 1 tequila and one vodka tonic or gin tonic which comes up to thb300 a round. Then they will intro you their sister. So now it becomes thb600 a round.

What do you get at the end of it you ask? Maybe some groping action, a fake phone number to meet you outside work, blue balls and a bill that says congrats you've just been chopped.

At Soi Cowboy, beware the coyote bars.

I'd stick to Baccarra.
Old 01-02-2016, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
No hardship really, what you asking is all over this thread. Even latest post today after yours #27472 by driftwood says it all for Nana.

All on your platter, but seems you prefer to be spoon fed?
For lazy guys just refer him to naemlo for premium hold hand serwit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
The hot ones are usually coyote so cannot bar fine. One drink thb150, usually they'll order 1 tequila and one vodka tonic or gin tonic which comes up to thb300 a round.
You forgot to mention the lady drinks are watered down.
Old 01-02-2016, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
For lazy guys just refer him to naemlo for premium hold hand serwit.

Right... costly but effective.
Old 02-02-2016, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
roy2920 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
5 days in Bangkok

Just concluded 5 days business trip to Bangkok. Stayed in Sukhumvit Suite, just right next to my favourite haunt, Soi Cowboy. Used to stay at 24 Inn near Phrom Phong, but I think with only small difference in price, Sukhumvit Suite is much better value in term of comfort and convenience. Particularly because there is nothing better than seeing Baccara’s ass dancing lullaby before I go to bed.
I arrived a bit late in the evening. Was a bit tired from the flight, so just stop by Baccara to say hello. Girls are awesome as ever. Stayed for about an hour and strolled to the next soi for some traditional massage. Can’t remember the name of the MP but took a girl named Kathy, Face: 7/10; Body: Slim 7/10; Tits: 6/10 A; Ass: 6/10; Skin: 7/10 (dark but smooth); Pussy: 8/10 (tight, ok to DATY). She is the prettiest in the whole stretch at that time. I had better looking one subsequently, but just thought that want to release some muscle tense. The massage was only 4/10, not enough pressure. But the FJ was good, especially seeing her biting her lips, and closed her mouth during pumping, given there was another customer in the next room. The DFK was marvellous and really feel like making love with your own GF. Total damage THB500 1 hr oil massage + THB1700 (FJ).
The next night, I decided to go for some sensual massage at Phrom Pong. They are all MP but in reality just putas. I dropped by at Addict, but found that even though they have more girls, none are to my liking. I went next door to Club 102. They have lesser girls but their décor is nice, feels like a big luxury sinful mansion. There were about 6 girls at that time, only two looks meet my benchmark. Took Tuk Ta Face: 8/10; Body: 8/10 (curvy); Tits: 8/10 C; Ass: 7/10 (love girl with ass); Skin: 8/10 (fair); Pussy: 7/10 (clean, bushy but bit loose compared to Kathy, ok to DATY). The room is the best compared to other MP in the vicinity. Much much cleaner. Tuk Tak GFE is 9/10. The moment we entered the room, she lap danced on me, sensually lick me while fully clothed. After 5 min of the erotic pretense, we showered and proceed to bed. We start by mish, doggy, sideway, doggy and finish in cowgirl. The only minus point is that she doesn’t FK. After we showered, we just lied down naked on top of each other whispering sweet nothing. Total damage THB2500 (1 hr shower room).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1