The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 2
orlandosniper25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyorlandosniper25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Golden Mile

interesting i never explored golden mile before
Old 28-12-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
3rdofficer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

better go fast while its still there
wild wild west there now
anything goes
Old 28-12-2022, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexshoot View Post
Too many cocos. Hahaha. Feels like every single massage store have 1.
Yes.. haha.. as I really go alot of spa . All got coco one.. haha.. and I did try quite a number of coco.. haha.. what I see he describe should be that one bah.. but he should be some handsome guy..
Old 29-12-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold

Hey bros. I jus added one syt looking (at least from pic) ML with nice racks in MiChat. Entry 50. Not sure if she is good. Her name is Alice from GMT. Anyone tried? Can share? TIA
Old 29-12-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 4
y2ngc8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyy2ngc8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Hey bros. I jus added one syt looking (at least from pic) ML with nice racks in MiChat. Entry 50. Not sure if she is good. Her name is Alice from GMT. Anyone tried? Can share? TIA
a gem not to be missed, please take a good care of her.
top enhanced, slim, look exactly like photo.
Old 30-12-2022, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 12
inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jurassicboy1234 View Post
thanks to bros for sharing details and PM-ing me her details. sadly her number is no longer in service. i went down to GMT in afternoon and her shop was not open as well.
Hi brother, I have her contact. I few days ago just visited her and her HDLY skills. Her last time shop at GMT no longer there it has change to new management. I have her agreement to share the contact with brothers here who missed her professional skills. Do PM me.
Old 30-12-2022, 06:55 AM
Samster

inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Tiktok she didn't add me back and Facebook, didn't reply, so I am moving on
Hi brother, I have her contact. I few days ago just visited her and her HDLY skills. Her last time shop at GMT no longer there it has change to new management. I have her agreement to share the contact with brothers here who missed her professional skills. Do PM me. I am not OKT or whatever. I am just sharing with the brothers here who looking for professional massage + little happy ending.
Old 30-12-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 977 / Power: 10
sinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to behold

Is Jen***** A*** still in GMT or change shop?
Old 30-12-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
amen123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi ,can pm me contact. Thank you
Old 30-12-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 10
whitehead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitehead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinhwa82 View Post
Still there. Just visited two days ago
Old 30-12-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinhwa82 View Post
Jen*** changed place and shop le bro. I just visited her at another shop 3 days ago. entrance damage slightly more than her ex shop. other damage same price as previous.
Old 30-12-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by inboxoutbox View Post
Jen*** changed place and shop le bro. I just visited her at another shop 3 days ago. entrance damage slightly more than her ex shop. other damage same price as previous.
I think you all are talking about 2 entirely different MLs, no thanks to the ****
Old 31-12-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Sarap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
Jus try this sweet and cute gem, QQ. Good massage with roaming. Hands fondling the natural E-class melons and the very very deep cleavage while firework exploded.

Interested bro can pm me for contact. I’m more than happy to share
Bro can share contact ? Thanks
Old 31-12-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
Jus try this sweet and cute gem, QQ. Good massage with roaming. Hands fondling the natural E-class melons and the very very deep cleavage while firework exploded.

Interested bro can pm me for contact. I’m more than happy to share
Place similar as her name?
Old 01-01-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
Place similar as her name?
Bingo bro! PM u her contact alr, hope u enjoy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1