The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Yah lor.. Agree with bros.
On the flip side, these girls also know that RLD has limited supply (for now) so they are betting for customers to fall for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Educate her 1st visit no good where cum 2 n don't mention 5
Old 12-08-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Westerhout houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango3311 View Post
Thank you!

and just realised above got some FR on WH6 too, look like this house girls is good looking but better to go w lower expectation on service, any chances anyone got FR on the other 2 girls from this house? G10 and another?
4 girls? I tink got more

Tried G17 last week
Small size
Spoke french for me
Enhanced C.D boobs
Old 16-08-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
Dropped by WH6 the other day during lunch. Converted from PRC to Thai now.
Took g7. $80/40m

Looks chio with make up.
Figure is good, boobs are ample, soft and well made. More on curvy side, not fat.

Service wise is quite baseline.. short catbath, covered bj and fj.
No french and no bbbj.
Good rider and loves to look at herself through the many mirrors during fj.
A bit mechanical after a while.

No gfe, slight pse.
Didn't have feel for her due to the above, so took longer to finish. Took up most of the 40mins bonking her. No complaints but needed ky a few times.

I hope that helps.

Ps.. she said frenching unlocks after 5 visits. Probably not on my rtf list though cause bo feel.
abit sad to see this fr now lol
kena the same limited services from her
face wasnt the most friendly as well
will avoid in future
she looks good but not good to eat haha
Old 17-08-2022, 06:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
4 girls? I tink got more

Tried G17 last week
Small size
Spoke french for me
Enhanced C.D boobs
Hows g17 looks like? Will complain if u pump too long? Eg 20 mins, im a long pumper
Old 17-08-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1297 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
Hows g17 looks like? Will complain if u pump too long? Eg 20 mins, im a long pumper
Why bother whether she complains when she doesn’t have a choice? Within the allocated time her body is yours to ravage
Old 17-08-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
Why bother whether she complains when she doesn’t have a choice? Within the allocated time her body is yours to ravage
Cos it'll make my dick go soft if she show blackface or attitude or push away then it become a waste of money, unless u got mind of a rapist, can sustain hardness and grab and continue pumping even if she push u away
Old 17-08-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
idk how to describe
better to see for yourself
i also someone who pumps quite long so should be alright
Old 24-08-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

FR for WH54 G2

looks – 5 (milf look nothing special)
Boobs – 6.5 (original C/D with brown raisin nipples, would be 7.5 but see below)
Body – 6 (meaty)
CBJ - 5 (sop)
FJ - 7 (can take long and super hard pounding. she ask why i f so hard. i said cannot do anything else, den my energy all use to f u lor. if not TCSS meh?)
GFE - 0 (non existent)
Service - 1 (shower yourself. cannot kiss anywhere not even boob.. keep say covid rofl)
RTF - over my dead body. worst experience since reopen. before covid i have bad experience with this house. now after covid also same
Old 28-08-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Just went WH6. OKT said they are renting from previous operator since PRC not in. Now Thai house quoted $80. When I went down at 2pm+ there was no q. Managed to try g12. Looks sweet and fair, can pass for PRC. Service was meh, shower me with a towel wrapped around her self. Provided capped bj and then lie there like dead fish. Good thing is she let me play with her clit. So fj her in missionary with a finger rubbing her clit. Can tell she enjoying her self and feel her grabbing my arm firmer and firmer. End up don’t think I managed to make her cum as the sight of her enjoying herself was too much for me and shot out in maybe 5-10mins of fucking. Will go back to find g12 just to see if I manage to make her cum next time.
Is she the teacher who can speak Chinese?
Old 29-08-2022, 01:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cheeseburgers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WH6 G8 looks quite chio, this one $80 house, anyone tried her before?
Old 30-08-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Hi bros. Is there a WH2 at GL? This is cat 50 or 60?any short petite girls.. Or dark skin reccomendation. Thanks in advance
Old 15-09-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

WH12 open? Miss the yi tiao long service..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 12-10-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
dvdz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried G2 at WH06

She said started working 2 weeks ago.

Name: Yaya
Age: 27(?) She told me twenty something but I can't remember.
Looks: 7/10. I think she pretty but YMMV.
Body: She got big C cup. I think enhanced. Slim body. Nice firm ass.

She can speak some English but no French.

I was her first customer for the day so think she still horny. BJ for a bit (more put condom on with mouth than BJ) then FJ already. Started with her on top, then she pulled me up and we change to lotus. Finally she lay down and told me to fuck her. With her CFM face and her moans, I couldn't resist and surrendered.

$80 / 40min
Old 11-12-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
spaking341 is Cool - loads of Potential

Went to WH06 after checking out a few other houses - 44B and some of the Viet garden / V houses were full at 10 pm.......bros probably banging before settling down to see FIFA from 11 pm......hahaha
Slim blonde highlights hair G18 sitting alone caught my eye, there were 8-10 girls in all. Took her as she smiled nice also. $80 for 40 min, but uncle said they will do massage if 40 min still not over. Won't push you out after deed done.
Went upstairs and it was a good experience. First time in Geylang for me. Large room, comfy shower, chatted briefly with girl spoke decent English. Catbath, covered BJ, mish, cowgirl, doggy. Slim body with C or D cups, nice nips. After deed, got head and shoulder massage.
Old 19-12-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdz View Post
Tried G2 at WH06

She said started working 2 weeks ago.

Name: Yaya
Age: 27(?) She told me twenty something but I can't remember.
Looks: 7/10. I think she pretty but YMMV.
Body: She got big C cup. I think enhanced. Slim body. Nice firm ass.

She can speak some English but no French.

I was her first customer for the day so think she still horny. BJ for a bit (more put condom on with mouth than BJ) then FJ already. Started with her on top, then she pulled me up and we change to lotus. Finally she lay down and told me to fuck her. With her CFM face and her moans, I couldn't resist and surrendered.

$80 / 40min
Took her today, I think slightly above average in the looks dept.
Service oriented... But too bad it's all things except the sex itself- will make sure you are taken care of.. Make sure water is correct temp, give you towel personally...
But when it comes to the sex: more sop than sop.. BJ I think is 30secs long, cowgirl 1 min long.. Then asked me to go missionary already..cannot play nipples but can play boobs, cannot neck her coz she feel itchy.. But at least she say it nicely. . I missionary at least 15mins...just bored so last burst of rapid fire and cummed in her ( inside condom of course).
Overall a rather boring fuck.. but she is nice and good conversant..
RTF: nah.... So boring.. Had better ones for $60 only...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1