The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of
Re: Lor20H40/1 open?

Quite some time didn't go.. went today only saw 2 girls.. seems like the look here is dropping.. didnt see all my regulars...

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 06-02-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
ZigNTonic is Cool - loads of Potential

L20H40 G5

Went down wanting to try G3 or G8, but see only G1, G5, G6. Picked G5 cos didnt know if G1 was good and G6 was meh.

Quite ok mandarin tho.

Looks: 7/10 Milf with some blemishes
Body: 7/10 Fake boobs, but very hot curves
French/Kiss: 0/10, she say cannot. But can paint and lick her breasts.
BBBJ: 7/10 with ball-licking
FJ: 7/10 Did missionary, but looking back should have done doggy since previous FR recommended doggy.
RTF: see whether can try G3, G8 or G16, otherwise can pick her.
Old 07-02-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 23
lengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went down yesterday evening. Picked G6. No good. Showed black face the moment I choose her.

And after I done and walked out of H40, at the main road junction, I turn back and saw a scdf ambulance parked right outside the area H40/38. Seems like someone needed medical attention while fucking
Old 08-02-2023, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

Went last night and many girls were available. Picked G6 and she cant speak Eng nor Chi at all. However, her svc quite sop but she made effort to communicate and able to do a few position and french as well.
Old 10-02-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
tanahguan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros know the phone number of this house? I left my watch there in g6 room and it's too late to go back and pick it up now....
Old 13-02-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dievas View Post
Update on some girls tried recently

G3

Looks - Milf la. Got some patches on her face if you look close.
Body - OK
Boobs - Saggy Natural. Large nipples
BBBJ - Yes. PSE. Will use your cock to slap her face, put your face on the side of the cheek inside so that the face can see the shape that you push from inside her mouth.
FJ - She is dominant kind and will ride on you, ask you to doggy her etc.
CIM - Yeah. I pull out and CIM in her.
Hygiene - Didn’t see those unhygienic issues raised by others. She soaped her boobs, pussy, etc and did mouth wash before and after the deed.
Service - Treat you like a king. Dress you up from head to toe.
Language - Cannot speak much English / Chinese

G6

Looks - Milf. Acceptable
Body - Petite with slight tummy.
Boobs - I never knew such small A boobs can have so much stretch marks.
BBBJ - She inspected my rod for some time and then finally went ahead for the BBBj.Comes with tongue twirling action. No PSE here more like damn slow suck before i sleep. Almost fall asleep with her sucking me
FJ - Did a few without complains. Cowgirl, missionary, lotus, doggy etc
CIM - Didn’t try
DFK - Didn’t Try
Hygiene - Didn’t provide mouth wash for me. No mouth wash for herself before session too. She doesn’t wash herself much. After the deed, noted she use listerine and washed her pussy and body.
Language - This one is completely zero. Doesn’t even attempt to speak. Full viet language.
Service - No dressing you up like G3. Washes you off and leaves you to dress up yourself.
RTF G3 today.

Had a wild session cos I dunno why she went "crazy" with me. Asking me to slap her butt hard.

Started the session immediately in the room with her licking my nipples as she took off my clothes. She got them hard and my brother hard too as she continued working on either side of my nipples. Went over to the shower and oh man, love it when the girl glide up and down behind me. I dont know why this keeps happening recently. Haha. I stretched out behind and finger her slightly while she was rubbing her boobs all over me and getting me hard. Turned her around, french her a little and pushed her down in the shower. Got her to suck it and she started the crazy stuff..aggressively sucking me off and pulling it out to slap her face. I took over and use my cock to slap her on both sides of the face. DAMN PSE SIA.

She turned me around, got me to bend a little and stuck her tongue and did her AR with me standing up! DAMN. We adjourned to the bed, dried up and she attacked my cock again, blowing it and then transiting to AR. In between, I was grabbing her soft natural boobs and giving it a squeeze. She gave me the look and I squeezed it even harder, slapped her boobs and pull her nipples. It got more and more crazy. I was sitting at the edge of the bed and I pull her up, her butt facing the wall mirror, and she continued crazily sucking me off and I pulled her ass apart and she signal me to finger. Oh boy, I spread and see with the reflection from the mirror and dig into her pussy happily. This went on for a while and we capped, got her to bend a little, fucked her from behind, got her to close her legs, fucking pumped her up. Nudged her onto the bed, continued fucking her like crazy in a lying down doggy style. Flipped her around, fucked the brains out in missionary like a crazy siao lang and pulled her up for my CIM.

And the alarm of times up came. Fucking satisfied today. Tipped her after that.

Best of all, after sex, still full service to wear my shirt, socks, pants, shoes. hahaha

I felt like a king.

Fuck Safe. Stay Safe.
Old 16-02-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kbtoronto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed, the house is quite good. G6 was great too albeit boobs are tiny and stretch marks as previous bro posted already. Need a discount on G6
Old 16-02-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 0
Mrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dievas View Post
RTF G3 today.

Had a wild session cos I dunno why she went "crazy" with me. Asking me to slap her butt hard.

Started the session immediately in the room with her licking my nipples as she took off my clothes. She got them hard and my brother hard too as she continued working on either side of my nipples. Went over to the shower and oh man, love it when the girl glide up and down behind me. I dont know why this keeps happening recently. Haha. I stretched out behind and finger her slightly while she was rubbing her boobs all over me and getting me hard. Turned her around, french her a little and pushed her down in the shower. Got her to suck it and she started the crazy stuff..aggressively sucking me off and pulling it out to slap her face. I took over and use my cock to slap her on both sides of the face. DAMN PSE SIA.

She turned me around, got me to bend a little and stuck her tongue and did her AR with me standing up! DAMN. We adjourned to the bed, dried up and she attacked my cock again, blowing it and then transiting to AR. In between, I was grabbing her soft natural boobs and giving it a squeeze. She gave me the look and I squeezed it even harder, slapped her boobs and pull her nipples. It got more and more crazy. I was sitting at the edge of the bed and I pull her up, her butt facing the wall mirror, and she continued crazily sucking me off and I pulled her ass apart and she signal me to finger. Oh boy, I spread and see with the reflection from the mirror and dig into her pussy happily. This went on for a while and we capped, got her to bend a little, fucked her from behind, got her to close her legs, fucking pumped her up. Nudged her onto the bed, continued fucking her like crazy in a lying down doggy style. Flipped her around, fucked the brains out in missionary like a crazy siao lang and pulled her up for my CIM.

And the alarm of times up came. Fucking satisfied today. Tipped her after that.

Best of all, after sex, still full service to wear my shirt, socks, pants, shoes. hahaha

I felt like a king.

friend claimed he kenna some infection pee painful from her. is it true
Old 16-02-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrvain View Post
When did your friend take her?
Old 16-02-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 0
Mrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
When did your friend take her?
3 week ago , after that he didnt have sex with anyone else
Old 17-02-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
Manga88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who does AR in this house? Other then 3, 5, 8
Old 18-02-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
swagmeister1269 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hello! new to SG scene, been wanting to try but have been on abstinence. NO MORE. time for some fun! any recommendations?
Old 18-02-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I only got AR from 3 before, 5 only cim

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 20-02-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

dropped by to see look:
g6 looks pretty but icy queen
g16 looks gnd with glasses
g18 looks a little plastic

will try 1 day
Old 21-02-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
alleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrvain View Post
I took her sometime November last year. She's awesome. Hope to RTF but need to be sure she is fine.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1