The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of
Re: Is there any ML who gives good sensual tease to groin area?

Bro can PM damage for extras? Thanks
Old 19-11-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 2
jurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by merc88 View Post
I went to try coco and nana, both are solid. Good massage n really make you high. Definitely worth a visit.
i tried this today and gave my FR here:
https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=21835589&postcount=334

hope you find it useful
Old 19-11-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 3
merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurassicboy1234 View Post
i tried this today and gave my FR here:
https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=21835589&postcount=334

hope you find it useful
My turn to look for her! This spa is one of the favorite place for good massage n sensual teasing.
Old 19-11-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 8
xrff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxrff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

what is the definition of good teasing

Last edited by xrff; 20-11-2022 at 08:36 AM. Reason: deleted
Old 19-11-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

been trying to find such places with no gq and no need to top up for what special treatment for the past 3 years.. also cannot find. sad and i have low to no expectations for age or looks, just wanted normal good hard massage with teasing without the need to topup
Old 19-11-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by merc88 View Post
My turn to look for her! This spa is one of the favorite place for good massage n sensual teasing.
agree.
so far in SG, i dont find spa that gives this in between.

i dont need release nvm, just teasing gao gao and important is solid massage and this spa hit that
Old 20-11-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post
been trying to find such places with no gq and no need to top up for what special treatment for the past 3 years.. also cannot find. sad and i have low to no expectations for age or looks, just wanted normal good hard massage with teasing without the need to topup
Hard la bro. Nowadays touch only need to top up liao haha
Old 21-11-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
YouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of light

Just went to Kyoto Spa. Ask no more for those who haven’t tried.

Took 1.5 hours paid $118.
- good strong message
- 30 min of edging / sensual massage
- no need tips (Cause no extra)

Good experience. I fall asleep twice during the massage session. This just shows how good their message technique is. As for the sensual, just lay back and enjoy the blue ball session. 🤣
Old 22-11-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreJuzLapSap View Post
Just went to Kyoto Spa. Ask no more for those who haven’t tried.

Took 1.5 hours paid $118.
- good strong message
- 30 min of edging / sensual massage
- no need tips (Cause no extra)

Good experience. I fall asleep twice during the massage session. This just shows how good their message technique is. As for the sensual, just lay back and enjoy the blue ball session. 🤣
nice right
i also enjoyed, i like their strong massage yet got teasing
Old 22-11-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 2
jurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesWet View Post
nice right
i also enjoyed, i like their strong massage yet got teasing
yes i like it too! went second time to try nana.
Old 23-11-2022, 03:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrff View Post
what is the definition of good teasing
Seems like there's no answer to this question ..
Old 25-11-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1128 / Power: 16
wootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Is there any ML who gives good sensual tease to groin area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
Yes theres one, borders between Serangoon and Kovan, a bit off but good thing is discreet and got many services at very good rates.
Found one ML (feel free to pm me) who does Japanese Bubble Massage at $98 haha feels like some Japanese AV fantasy LOL, ear cleaning at $38, baguan at $25 and guasha $ 25. Got other services upon request but no fj as its clean spa but sensual tease to groin is available. One thing nice about that area its really discreet but has many nice f&b options, its very near a Japanese restaurant I frequent, feels good to have a sake and some Japanese food get tipsy and go up and go in and lie down and relax let the ML soothe me..
Hi bro , pls share contact , tia.
Old 25-11-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
Superflying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes theres one, borders between Serangoon and Kovan, a bit off but good thing is discreet and got many services at very good rates.
Found one ML (feel free to pm me) who does Japanese Bubble Massage at $98 haha feels like some Japanese AV fantasy LOL, ear cleaning at $38, baguan at $25 and guasha $ 25. Got other services upon request but no fj as its clean spa but sensual tease to groin is available. One thing nice about that area its really discreet but has many nice f&b options, its very near a Japanese restaurant I frequent, feels good to have a sake and some Japanese food get tipsy and go up and go in and lie down and relax let the ML soothe me..
Interesting. Details please. Thanks.
Old 25-11-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
EzzBro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Share with me too bro. Tia
Old 26-11-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Can share contact and damage for 90 mins massage ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread