The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2022, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 3
sinkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysinkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Should you keep your ex gf/wife nudes?

My ex is consider 8/10 in term of looks… guys will turn back and have a second glance be it at supermarket, walking on the street… people will just approach her to get her numbers… we broke up because she is going overseas for good. I cannot accept long distance relationship hence the decision to breakup..

Now the question is.. my phone store all her sexy photos/videos of her.. a lot of video where she would flash herself in public just for my personal viewing. And also when we make love and she hit climax.. now she is my ex.. to delete or not to delete? 300 videos and photos together…
Old 31-08-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
expatamerican is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Should you keep your ex gf/wife nudes?

I have kept my collection. I want to look back at it when I am 80 and remember that I fucked some hotties in my time
Old 02-09-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Currypainter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Should keep the collections. It’s a valuable item
Old 02-09-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 21
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkie View Post
My ex is consider 8/10 in term of looks… guys will turn back and have a second glance be it at supermarket, walking on the street… people will just approach her to get her numbers… we broke up because she is going overseas for good. I cannot accept long distance relationship hence the decision to breakup..

Now the question is.. my phone store all her sexy photos/videos of her.. a lot of video where she would flash herself in public just for my personal viewing. And also when we make love and she hit climax.. now she is my ex.. to delete or not to delete? 300 videos and photos together…

I help you safe keep . when you need it back , i will pass all back to you i promise .

Old 03-09-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post
I have kept my collection. I want to look back at it when I am 80 and remember that I fucked some hotties in my time
Last time not 👎, but now is 👍. Gals and women are more proper in conduct however, I dun care how they feel bec it is too tiring to understand nowadays. I mean why must the guys be the first to initiate the conversation, not the gals or women?

I will confirm that there will be no gals and women replies to this reply.
Old 04-09-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
calebb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I believe you can keep them.. but only to yourself.

Sharing them online or showing others would be a high disrespect to her trust to yourself and to the time you spent together.
Old 13-09-2022, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by calebb View Post

Sharing them online or showing others would be a high disrespect to her trust to yourself and to the time you spent together.
the best answer so far...
Old 17-12-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xiaomianyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi this is my first post.
Old 18-12-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
koreanoppa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by calebb View Post

yea she has the knowledge that u have the photos and videos. so there is trust in you that you will not share it. only you have access to it. so respect that trust. unless you are a person that cannot be trusted.

i on the other hand would choose to delete. no point keeping. i dont need photo trophies. and break up move on dont need to keep sexy photos. just keep photos like sight seeing take photo together or go eat together for memories. i choose to delete in case phone lost etc somehow get leaked unintentionally. save the trouble. delete sua.
Old 19-12-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Delete. If anything were to happen, be it intentionally or unintentionally, it's a mess to deal with.
Old 20-12-2022, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
jeremiahb52 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
Delete. If anything were to happen, be it intentionally or unintentionally, it's a mess to deal with.
yes. if it was me, i delete. in fact i just broke up and i delete everything even normal memory photos like holidays etc. DELETE ALL !! FUCK THAT BITCH!

PS: Never turn into love dont exist. just moving on to the next one. LOL
Old 20-12-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
fishermanbuddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

there was once i kept ex gf , just to recall the moments after awhile i deleted.
Old 21-12-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
jblnonstop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishermanbuddy View Post
there was once i kept ex gf , just to recall the moments after awhile i deleted.
i broke up and delete everything + block dont want waste time better to move on.
Old 28-12-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
rahimboy27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblnonstop View Post
i broke up and delete everything + block dont want waste time better to move on.
wah same here bro. everything deleted immediately after break up.
Old 28-12-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
valiantpounder is Cool - loads of Potential

i actually never experienced gfs sending me nudes lol my life not so exciting but if i have i think i will delete after break up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1