The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2023, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 12
hangsong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhangsong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipkiss View Post
I recently had the pleasure of experiencing a return massage to joey, and it was an absolute delight from start to finish. From the moment I walked in, joey greeted me with a warm smile and made me feel right at home. She even said she remembered me even though I only visited her once back in October. The massage room was cozy and comfortable, and the lighting and music were just right to create a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere.

Joey's gfe is definitely one of the highest and she took the time to ensure that I receive the best service. This includes wiping me dry when I came out of the shower and even offered to wear my shoes for me.

Of cos the best part of the whole session was finale. You can tell that she is someone who enjoys riding and being pumped. She took her time with foreplay and blows tirelessly to ensure my small brother is fully awake before riding him. And the ride itself is..... heavenly. I have to try very hard to hold off as I wanted to enjoy the session longer. Too bad I was only able to try two positions as the session was too steamy and I cannot hold it any longer and shot my load.

My only regret is that I took too long to revisit. After this second session, I think I need to revisit more and focus on conquering all different positions with her.
wonderful review! Ups your point

Good to have quite a few gems to rotate around...

Last edited by hangsong; 07-02-2023 at 09:23 AM.
Old 08-02-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 9
coachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Had chance to tried Joey and MX (Hung), on separate occasions but within a week. Now super broke… need time to recuperate. I have tried MX 3-4 times while Joey only once. These are my personal opinions.

In terms of pre-service, both are very nice. Nothing separates them apart. They will hold your arm, bring you to their working cubicles. They will help you undress. They helped you into shower cubicle and out. Dry you from head to toe, like a baby. Same for after-service.

Action is where both have their own strength.

Body:
Joey has no body fats except her nice breast and ass. Wow! Maybe I look at her breast at certain angle, it looks odd shape but doesn’t affect me cos they are soft, nice and big.

MX is not fat at all. She is the right size for mw, not too skinny or meaty. Just right. Her breast are big and soft. Love sucking on them. Can breast fuck comfortably.

Massage:
Both about the same.

BBBJ:
Both are excellent! I like that MX spent more time sucking and licking my balls. Heavenly!!! Cos maybe she knows I like it from my moaning. Had brief AR by Joey but not MX.

FJ:
Joey more pro-active, initiating positions. Tight and can grip you once you are inside, especially after you have cum she will milk you dry.

MX is more like gentle wife or mistress. Very willing to please, will accommodate any position. Soft moaning. FJ with her is like with a lover. You don’t sense she is faking it. Or she fake it so well that I believe she truly enjoys time with me. After exploding, she asked that I lay on her to rest while she stroke my back and arms.

Rtf: of course, been back a few times.
Old 08-02-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 2
ksc78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For XJ,

Had been visiting numbers of times, I would say she is one of the best you can have In sg or even msia playground.

Rtf: definitely
Old 08-02-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 3
LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

Wish to take a break for a day but cannot ,.. regulars still coming
Old 09-02-2023, 12:04 PM
Samster

Another unforgettable session with XJ yesterday. A truly rare gem.
Old 10-02-2023, 01:23 AM
Samster (A)

LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

Bravo ... treasure this sincere loving GFE Jem
Old 10-02-2023, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBiXiaoXing View Post
Bravo ... treasure this sincere loving GFE Jem
Definitely. Far better than what had try in sg, Malaysia, China, Thailand, Japan and batam.
Old 10-02-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksc78 View Post
Definitely. Far better than what had try in sg, Malaysia, China, Thailand, Japan and batam.
Top Comparison via Regional
Old 10-02-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ankledeep40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Joey is indeed a GEM!!
Visited her some days ago and her GFE is superb with her wet kisses and her wet licks are all over my erogeneous areas. She took my schlong into her mouth while still limp and sucked it till hard. Her pussy was tight as we did our first lovemaking after her luscious BBBJ.

When we changed a couple of positions, I got limp and I think I was anxious and she suggested blowing me to help me shoot. I took longer than usual but she was so PATIENT AND HARDWORKING! She took it all in with her mouth and continued as she would, sucking me till my dick tamed. I'm so impressed with her performance and service! Wow, I'm going to try to visit her while she's still available here and when funds allow. I'm already missing her personality, her body and her kisses! Aw man!

Last edited by ankledeep40; 10-02-2023 at 07:36 PM.
Old 10-02-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster (A)

true diamond gem glittering on
Old 11-02-2023, 05:15 AM
Samster (A)

Supreme Weekend off to another meet up with Joey
Old 11-02-2023, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 15
giocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to all

Joey is definitely one of the best currently
Old 11-02-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

Can I trouble someone to share Joey’s contact with me please? TIA. 🙏🏻😊
Old 11-02-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2149 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaankaden View Post
Can I trouble someone to share Joey’s contact with me please? TIA. 🙏🏻😊
See page 29 for her contact number.
Old 11-02-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post
See page 29 for her contact number.
Thanks bro!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1