The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Painting

An artist who paints gets painted by painters who don’t know art.

Juliette is an artist and she gets her inspiration through creative means. Join her as she gets caught in an unfortunate situation when foreign workers painting her flat sees her in the midst of self care.

As a freelance artist, I spend most of the time at home working on my drawings and painting. It’s too expensive to rent a studio, and my works are not exactly fetching a lot of money in the market.

However, I still make enough to get by in this climate.

At 25 and still shamelessly bunking at my parents’ place, sometimes I wonder how long it would take for me to save up enough to move out.

My room at my parents place in Punggol faces a barren piece of land because we’re located right at the edge of the development. It used to be a lush green forest when we first moved, now the trees have been removed and what laid in front of my room’s window is instead several large empty plots of land waiting for new houses to be build.

Located on the highest level, I used to have a view of lush greenery, now it’s bust a barren piece of land with the river lying beyond it. I could see as far as Pasir ris on a clear day.

From looking at people walking by the park below, to the occasional otters scurrying over the large piece of turfing by the river, that window in my room provided a key source of my inspiration for my artwork.

Sometimes I would spend hours looking out that window and I would get hit by inspiration on what to draw and paint next.

Another thing I like about my room was that it gave me a level of privacy that it’s hard to find in a small country like Singapore. With most of the houses built so close to each other, you can easily look into your neighbour’s place to see what they are doing.

However, in my room, with no other close buildings , I kept the window wide open all the time for the breeze and the view. I could walk around naked and change right by the window knowing that no one will be able to see me.

It’s a liberating feeling to be able to walk around naked in your room while you work although I still make sure my parents are not in when I do something like this.

They will never understand.

Having stayed single for the last couple of years, I depended on my trusty dildo to do the work that my former boyfriend used to do.

I gave my first to him and it was him that introduced me to the world of bondages and forced orgasm. A sick bastard he is but I enjoyed the sex. I loved the orgasm.

However, being single also meant that it’s hard to recreate the kind of optimum scenario I would love to cum in.

My ex boyfriend James used to tie me up on the bed while playing and teasing my sensitive bits. I would struggle and beg for my orgasm and the idea of being deprived and brought to climax later is so arousing for me that I got addicted to it. I felt it hit all the buttons and check all the boxes for my kind of ideal sex activity.

The first orgasm relieves the tension and build up of stress in my body. It opens the gate for something deeper.

It’s the 2nd and 3rd orgasm that I craved. When my clitoris is sensitive as fuck and my body soft as jelly, I would literally scream my lungs out when James kept me tied up and fingered me forcefully.

My body would struggle and I would be screaming no like a rape victim but I knew my brain craved for it. I craved for that helpless firing of electricity into my raw nerves post orgasm.

The 2nd orgasm is always the more explosive of them all. I would literally gush waves of liquid and it was during the 2nd wave of erotic pleasures that I would also turn into an absolute slut.

I would say and do anything that James wanted.

From allowing him to video me sucking him, to pulling a confession that I’m a horny slut that craves for gangbang , I did it all.

The 3rd orgasm is the one that brings the tears. It always did. Being brought to the edge of my tolerance, I would wash my face with tears when I come the 3rd time and I would feel like a rag doll. Used, dirty and cast aside as every last ounce of strength left my body.

Then, James would enter my wet and well lubricated love hole, extracting every ounce of pleasure he desires from my weak body.

I missed those moments but I am no longer with James. He has gone overseas for work and while technically we never officially broke up. We’re all adults, we know it’s near impossible to maintain this relationship.

Eventually we just drifted apart.

Not willing to live my already boring life as an artist deprived of orgasm, I took things into my own hands of course.

I’m in the creative industry, I just need to do what I do.

Be creative.

Through a bit of online shopping and some tinkering of simple electronic devices, I made my own setup to deliver the orgasm I crave.

First, it’s a set of handcuffs that comes with a timer. You can preset the timing, lock yourself up and when the count hits zero, you can then free yourself. Anytime before that, you will be as helpless as a lamb in the middle of a pride of lions.

The first time I used it, I loved it to the max.

It brought back that familiar sense of helplessness I craved.

Then comes the dildo. I bought one of those automatic sex toys that thrust the dildo in and out on it’s own. You can preset the function, control the rhythm and even put in a timer.

To bring things up a notch, I would duct tape another device on my thigh with the vibrating bullet taped over my clitoris. This one I can control with my phone with preset vibrating frequency and rhythm too.

I know it’s sick but I need my orgasm.

I need it to stay sane, creative and productive. Besides, I’m not breaking any laws. Giving yourself an orgasm is part of body wellness don’t you know ?

I would strip myself and set it all up. Put on the ankle cuffs that spreads my leg to both sides of the bed and when I laid down on my bed, I will position the penis shaped dildo at the entrance of my already moist vagina.

That way, when it starts moving, it will penetrate me easily. I added a horizontal strap across my bed to anchor my tummy down and to bring about an added sense of helplessness.

After making sure everything is set and positioned, I would hit the start button on all before handcuffing wrist to the headboard.

After a 30 second delay, I would be transformed to a magical land of rainbows and unicorns. For the next 30-40 minutes, I would be moaning, screaming and whining like a cock craving slut on my bed.

Needless to say, it is important to make sure I’m alone when doing this. Imagine the horror if my parents were to walk in on this.

I also have a pair of wire cutters put on the headboard in case of emergency. I can always reached for it and cut myself loose.

And I would do all this with my window wide open and enjoy the cool breeze on my naked body as I soaked up the pleasures the sex toys are giving me.

One day, after sending my parents off on a day trip to Malaysia, I got a little frisky after eating my breakfast.

Knowing that the house is empty, I decided to set up my toys and indulge in a bit of body maintenance if you get what I mean.

I took a shower, washed myself clean and smelling fresh of my favourite soap.

The sun is bright and sunny that day.

I set it all up, chose one of the most challenging rhythm for the toys and got ready to let loose.

I always double checked to make sure the wire cutters are near before I begin. You never know when there might be an emergency.

Satisfied that all is in order, I eased myself down on my bed and I could already feel myself getting wet.

I hit the start button and handcuffed myself to the headboard and waited for the countdown.

20 seconds to start I felt the hair on my skin stand up as my exposed nipples erected and stood perky and tall.

10 seconds before it begins, I heard a weird electrical whine.

I heard voices out the window.

Impossible. I’m staying on the 17th floor.

5 seconds before it starts, the whining of the engine got louder and I saw the bottom of a gondola cage.

Shit!

I forgot the estate is being painted right now.

There’s going to be workers outside my window painting the walls.

2 seconds before it starts, I tried reaching for the wire cutters but in my moment of panic, I pushed it over the ledge and it fell over my bed.

I felt my heart sank as I trembled in fear while looking at the window.

The gondola cage lowered itself to the same level as my window and I saw 2 foreign workers talking as they painted the wall outside my window.

I felt the vibration start and the machine started to move, pushing the dildo I bought in the same size as James into my moist lips.

I moaned helplessly the same time the 2 indian workers stopped painting as they looked at me.

My wrist pulled and yanked at the handcuffs while my legs struggled to break free.

I saw them and they saw me in the state I was in.

I could see it in their eyes.

Painting, is definitely the last thing on their mind when I saw the 2 of them exchange a look before reaching for my open window.

code 'paint' takes 50% off title valid till 4/1/23

Read more here
Old 30-12-2022, 07:39 AM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
I was an air stewardess, now I’m selling undies

Juliette used to be an air stewardess with the national airlines. Everything came crashing down during covid. No more strutting around with LV suitcases and tight kebayas. With no income, a girl has to be creative to pay the bills.

The phrase fall from grace could not be more apt when describing my circumstances.

In early 2020, I was flying high in the skies globetrotting across different continents. I’m talking branded luggages, walking tours across quaint old towns in the south of France, wine, cheese, branded bags, expensive watches.

Instagram worthy photos taken at UNESCO sites across the globe.

It’s the life I’ve always wanted.

To travel, to fly, to see the world.

Having a great career is just one part of my wholesome life.

When I come back home, my husband James would be waiting for me at the airport.

I knew what he wanted.

To see me in that signature purple Kebaya uniform I had to hold my breath everytime I’m in it.

He could not resist seeing me in it.

It took everything in him to keep his hands off me at the airport as we walked to the carpark.

The moment we were on the expressway, my husband would be groaning and moaning as I gave him a special first class treatment as he drove along the slow lane.

It didn’t matter that I’m dead tired after flying across timezones.

I want to make my husband happy and even if it meant a sore mouth the next day, I would do my duty as a wife.

Back home, we would fuck like rabbits as my husband role played difficult passengers picking on a fresh and innocent air crew. Amidst the laughter and moans, the two of us would finish in each other’s arms before collapsing into the $8000 dollar king size bed we splurged on.

A King size bed sitting in a 2 Bedroom loft apartment near East coast Park.

My husband worked in the Oil and Gas industry and he’s pretty well paid as a middle management.

Aside from a condominium, a car and a country club membership, we amassed a decent portfolio of stocks over the years.

No matter how you look at it, our life is set.

I will continue to travel and fly, my husband will continued to move up the ladder in the oil and gas industry.

Life could never be better.

In fact, we were about to plan for our annual holiday when Covid struck.

It hit us so suddenly that no one had time to react.

From flying non-stop hopping from continent to continent, I was suddenly grounded.

I stopped flying after arriving back in Singapore on the last day of February.

Oil prices were falling non-stop too and it affected my husband’s company as well.

The bad news never stopped coming.

It started raining onto us all at once.

The planes were grounded and the country entered a circuit breaker. My husband started with a 25% paycut, then it became 50%.

By the time the circuit breaker ended, my husband was sitting on a 75% paycut.

Well, at least he is still getting paid.

I’ve been surviving on a pittance the past few months.

With no money coming in, there’s still the bills that need to be paid.

We just refinanced our place in early 2019, locking in our interest at 2.5% for our home loan. Looking at the interest rate now, we really feel like shooting ourselves in the foot.

Then there is the car. We can’t afford to keep the car but if we sell it now, we can’t even get enough to repay the outstanding loan.

My husband still has instalments left on his watches while I have my facial packages, my spa packages and a while list of stuff I need to pay off on my credit card.

We’re pretty fucked in the literal sense.

What about our stocks ?

Look at the damm stock prices now.

My husband was the one managing the joint portfolio. It’s now worth less than $10000, an 80% drop.

From a high flying couple with endless curated Instagram photos, we were considering whether to deactivate our social media account.

I cried in the living room when I saw my husband come back with a set of food delivery uniform and insulated bag.

“Don’t worry babe, this will be over soon.” He said.

James started doing food delivery, hitting 12 hour stretches every day for 6 days. He takes a one day break on Monday and even then, he does some delivery gigs for a friend of his.

My husband is a fighter unlike me.

I’m all for the easy money.

All my life, money has come easy for me.

I fly, I travel, I enjoy myself and I get paid.

I’m not going to put on that disgusting uniform to deliver food.

I belong to the skies.

I tried looking for part time jobs and gigs but even when I receive some offers, my pride made it impossible for me to take them up.

I don’t want to be walking around asking the public to mask up.

I don’t want to be standing in a supermarket or at the bus interchange looking all sweet and dolled up asking people to keep their distance.

I don’t want to.

I’m an air stewardess, an air crew for one of the best airline in the world for crying out loud.

I’m not doing things like this for a couple of thousand bucks.

No way.

I just need to find another way to make money.

An easier way.

And I found one.

While surfing the net and browsing through classifieds, I saw an ad.

A really weird one.

An ad advertising fetishes.

It’s true. There are people with different fetishes.

And I saw one that wants to buy worn undies.

That is absolutely disgusting.

I burst out laughing when I read the ad but I stopped laughing when I saw the offer online.

*Willing to pay high price for worn undies. There are plenty of scammers and men pretending to be women online so I’m only paying to deal via meetups. It’s very simple. Meet up in a public place, a crowded one of your choosing.

Remove your undies in the bathroom and put them in a ziplock bag for me.

Remove in the bathroom – $80
Remove in front of me – $180
Let me remove it for you – $280
Nothing sleazy, no inappropriate touching. Everything will be over in a minute.

It’s only one undies.

PS: I’m willing to pay more if you are a student or air stewardess *

I literally went ‘ what the hell ‘ several times after reading the ad twice.

I mean, ‘ what the hell ?’

Someone is willing to pay that kind of money for my worn underwear ?

Is he for real ?

I looked at the email provided and I hesitated for a brief moment.

In the end, I registered a new email and I dropped the advertiser an enquiry.

I never expected to receive a reply barely 5 minutes later.

He’s open to meeting that very day if I could.

I sat up immediately on the sofa as I looked at the line of text on my tablet.

Another mail came in.

The advertiser claims he is sincere to conclude the deal and he assures me he is not some prick or sicko. It’s just a fetish of his.

He offered to meet at a café or somewhere crowded of my choosing. He could buy me a coffee and I’ll decide if I want to go through with the deal.

I bit my fingernails as I paced about the house for a couple of minutes.

I have lots of undies. Many of them are pretty old.

I could always part with a few, I mean, it’s just selling undies isn’t it ?

What’s the worse that can happen ?

In the end, I agreed to meet the advertiser and I picked out an old white cotton panty with a thick pink waistband. I put on a casual pair of shorts and t-shirt before grabbing a small sling bag.

I put on a mask, effectively covering up my face.

For that brief moment, I realised I have something to thank the damm pandemic for.

The mask.

If I need to resort to selling my underwear, at least I’m wearing a mask.

Read more here
Old 04-01-2023, 08:58 AM
Samster (A)

My husband blindfolded me and...

Juliette comes form an abusive family and finally marries the man she loves despite him sharing the traits her stepfather has. She trusts that her husband, not matter how horrible he may be at times, will never hurt her, especially not when she is blindfolded, tied up and helpless.

I come from an abusive family. My stepfather was a drunkard, and he would come home in a state of extreme rage. I lived my childhood under his constant harassment.

He would start hitting my mother and me for no apparent reasons at all. You can imagine the fear the I live with everyday since young. I could not wait to grow up.

I could not wait to move out.

I took on my first job at 15 years old, working part time at a fast food joint. I wanted to save enough money to get me and my mother out from that hell hole which we call home.

When my father got drunk, he could not tell me from one of the girls from the KTV he goes to regularly.

He would demand that I pour his beer or liquor for him.

It didn’t matter that I just stepped back from school at 3pm in my school uniforms.

He would grab me and, on many occasions, grab my breast while I shout at him.

He thinks I’m one of those girls at the horrible places he goes to. My stepfather would touch me on my leg, he would caress my back and I lost count of the times I caught him sniffing my worn bra and panties.

I hate going home and the only reason I went home is because of my mother. I knew I’m the only one she has. I don’t know why but my mother refused to divorce him, choosing to endure the physical and verbal abuses.

I cried in my room. I would spend long periods of time in the shower trying to wash myself clean because I felt I’m dirty.

I did a lot of things to try and erect a physical barrier between my step father and me but end of the day, there was nothing I could do to stop his abuse.

I started to feel that if I did nothing, it will be over soon.

He touched me, just let him touch.

He rubbed my on my vagina, just let him rub.

Close my eyes and it will be over soon.

I told myself that my clothes were still on.

It’s ok.

I’m still wearing my clothes.

He’s only rubbing me outside my clothes.

I can put up with that.

I could not be more wrong.

Doing nothing only emboldened him.

Then one evening, he tried to rape me.

I fought with my life and my mum tried to stop him too.

He was dead drunk and he kept hitting us.

My mum with ended up with a swollen eye and 2 fractured ribs while trying to protect me.

That was it. I snapped.

That was the last night he is going to hurt me and my mother.

He left because I threatened him. I brandished a knife and tried to stab him a few times while driving him towards the exit. He wanted to report me for attempted murder.

The t-shirt I was wearing was torn and ripped from the fight we had earlier. My bra was hanging loose from my body and he tried to suck on my 16 year old tits while shouting at me.

Couple with the multiple bruises on my face and arms, I told my dad that the moment the police arrive, I’m going to tell them that he attempted to rape me.

“You just be prepared to see the inside of a jail cell for a long time ! “ I screamed at him.

“ I did not, I only touched you, you fucking bitch!“ He shouted and tried to grab the knife from my hand.

I tried to stab him again as I screamed.

“ Who do you think the police will believe ! “ I yelled back at him.

I tore off the rest of my clothes, exposing my bare body and started hitting and bruising myself to make it appear as if he tried to rape me that night.

I told him I’m going to lie through my teeth and cook up any story that I can think of to make sure he dies inside the prison.He tried to rape me and that is a fact, my mum will be my witness. At the very most, we will all die together.

On top of that, I’m going tell the police what he did to me previously. I don’t care if he was only touching me outside my clothes, I’m going to say he penetrated me. I’m going to lie that he penetrated me.

Enraged and still in the midst of sobering up from his stupor, my dad called me a slut.

He called me a bitch.

He called me names so vile that I wished I had it inside me to kill him that night.

He called me a whore.

Someone that is destined to spread my legs for money and for men’s pleasure.

He even cursed me that I would get raped and cast into sea.

That’s how poison his tongue is. I charged at him with the knife, driving him outside the door and he spat at me.

“ You fucking slut. You will get rape one day I tell you. You will surely get raped like a whore ! “ He cursed.

My stepfather left home that day and he never returned.

No one know where he went.

He just disappeared.

This however, did not solve the trauma that my mother and I suffered.

Every night, we would bolt the door and lock the gate. We would live in fear of him suddenly returning. Even when it was just us along walking along the street we would keep turning around to see if he would suddenly make an entrance.

Finally, after 7 long years after that faithful incident, we decided to move out

I was a 23 year old adult by then and I got a stable job after polytechnic.

My mother and I sold the place and moved to a new neighbourhood.

I thought my life would get better but I was wrong.

I met my boyfriend Jason.

Jason is the kind of badboy that girls like and perhaps due to my traumatic childhood, I somehow gravitate towards men like him. I can’t explain it. I think it’s partly because I’m broken. I don’t have a father figure in my life to look up to. The only man in my growing up years was one asshole who abuses me regularly.

Jason is abusive and violent but he is good looking. He’s suave and really handsome. I’m a sucker for looks. My mum did not approve of Jason but I knew I love him.

And love is a strange thing.

Love can make women do strange things that transcend reasons.

I literally let him do whatever he wants to me. To my body.

Jason wanted to post pictures and videos of us having sex in public on sex forums, I disagreed and he lost his temper. In the end I relented. Although our faces are not shown, I felt sick reading the comments.

Comments of what other men in cyberspace want to do to a horny slut like me.

The man in pictures like these are labelled as heroes, players, people who dare to push the limits, however, for women, there is only one label for us.

Slut.

It didn’t matter that sometimes Jason hit me when we quarrel. Not exactly raining blows over and over but a punch, a slap.

It didn’t matter that sometimes he gets a bit abusive verbally when he’s drunk.

I put up with it all.

It’s nothing compared to what I went through as a child.

I even put up with Jason when he came back drunk one night and forced himself on me when I said I don’t want to have sex.

My menses just came and I was getting a bad case of cramp but it didn’t stopped him. It didn’t bother Jason I was bleeding.

As he held me down and thrust his tool inside me, he kept asking me if I’m a virgin. If he was the one that broke my hymen. I sobbed and cried in pain but I did nothing.

I have been conditioned that if I did nothing, it will all be over soon.

That’s how screwed up my life was

After dating Jason for 3 years, we got married when I’m 26.

I moved into Jason’s place where he shared with his mother who was already severely ill.

Aside from having to work in the day, I need to help take care of my mother in law in the evening when I’m back. Jason, on the other hand, spends his time playing games and taking on small gig jobs like singing in a band or helping out at events.

Money is tight but we somehow managed to make do.

When my mother in law passed on, she left him a tidy sum of money. Money which he splurged and spent it all within 6 months.

When the pandemic hit us, I suffered a 50% paycut, Jason is unemployed, and we were saddled with bills to pay. From utilities to credit card to instalment plans we signed up for the appliances and furniture.

It was a stressful period and with our finances being tight, Jason lost his temper more often. I try to stay out of his way but sometimes I knew he needed me to help relief his stress.

Or rather, he needed my body.

Jason likes to fuck me in a rough manner, like he was forcing himself on me. He likes it when I resist or when I cry during sex because it was too painful.

I hate to admit it but Jason seemed to get aroused more when he sees me helpless and in pain.

It’s sick but this is the man I married.

With me bringing home only 1200 a month after my paycut, it was barely enough.

Hardly a day goes by without us quarrelling over some small matter.

I would ask Jason to go find a proper job, or do food delivery or something, but he would snap back at me, asking me that I should be earning more with my poly diploma.

He even commented that I should probably consider selling my body or go become a hooker to bring back more for the family.

“ I don’t mind if you sleep around if the money is good. “ my husband said.

I was so upset with him that I refused to speak with him for a few days.

How could he say something like that ?

I almost fainted when Jason broached the subject to me one day over dinner. He was surfing a sex forum and realises that local Singaporean girls command a premium.

“Some charges up to 800 per hour ! “ He said.

“what are you trying to say ! “ I screamed at him

“ So angry for what ? Just saying only. You look at yourself. You think you can get 800 ? I think if someone offers 350 you should be happy already. “ My husband said in a sarcastic manner.

We quarrelled over that of course and as much as I hate to do it, he was too strong for me to resist and he still forced himself on me that evening. While having intercourse with me, he kept humiliating me, calling me a whore and asking me to admit it until he reached his orgasm.

After he came, he took a shower before coming back to apologise.

He said he didn’t mean it.

It was just the dick doing the talking earlier.

I forgive him like I always did.

I thought this was over.

A closure to the many quarrels we have over different subjects and topics.

I was wrong.

I really thought my husband said it on the spur of the moment.

Then one day, he did something despicable.

He was extra nice that morning.

Extra nice.

Then he coaxed me into the bedroom.

And then he blindfolded me.

I was tied up on the bed.

And he…..

And he….

Code 'blindfold' takes 50% off title valid till 11/1/23

Read more here
Old 06-01-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster (A)

Good citizen centre

All good citizens of this country will be well taken care of.
Everything the government do is for your own good.

I walked into the large imposing lobby in the spanking new building in the middle of marina bay with the card clutched tightly in my hand.

Aside from the single security guard shaking dry his umbrella at the lobby, there was no one else in sight.

He looked at me and I showed him what I have on my hand.

He immediately gave me a wide smile and gestured to the self service kiosk in front of me.

I keyed in my ID number and verified my identity with a facial scan. As I waited for my data to be generated, I was seething with anger. In fact, I was trying hard not to curse out loud.

I wanted to scream in the quiet lobby but I know I must control myself.

I am a good citizen.

The kiosk, as if sensing my short fuse, immediately displayed my full name with my particulars on screen.

The kiosk directed me to lift number 2 and I walked over to the lift lobby.

Lift 2 opened as if it was waiting for me to get near.

The moment I got in, it closed with the top floor button lit up.

37th floor.

I’m about to enter a newly set up government agency.

Ministry of anger management.

Yes, you read that right.

With the fast pace of life in Singapore, you need a whole new ministry to manage people’s anger and resentment, but this is no ordinary ministry.

This is no ordinary building.

It’s one reserved for good citizens.

Good model citizens who behave.

The government understands that everyone gets angry from time to time.

However they want to better manage the population by managing their anger.

Good citizens like me gets special treatment.

Good rationale and level headed citizens like me gets extra attention and perks.

If not for my flawless records, I would not have been even to get a lift sent down to me.

And to have the lift take me up to the highest floor, it’s the greatest honor a model citizen can ask for.

When the lift door open I could see a customer service officer waiting for me.

Dressed in formal black pant suit with a white inner blouse, the lady introduced herself an Felicia.

Felicia : Hi there Mr James….. my name is Felicia, I will be attending to you today… please follow me….

I followed Felicia and appraised her body from behind.

She’s pretty, with a nice perky butt.

I would fuck her but that’s not why I’m here today.

I’m here because I’m fucking angry.

I’m fucking pissed and angry with the government.

And I want my voice heard and issues addressed.

Entering a sound proof room, Felicia sat down behind her terminal and asked me what can she do for me that day.

Felicia : I can tell from your body language you are fuming Mr James…. May I know the cause of your anger …. So I can better address your needs…..

I could no longer hold it in and I exploded right there and there in the room.

James : yes !!!! FUCK YOU…. FUCK YOU… FUCK ALL OF YOU !!!AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I screamed and kicked the chair in front of me while Felicia remained calm as if she had seen it all before.

James : why do you make it so hard for singles like me to get my own flat !!!!! fuck !!!!why !!!!

Felicia nodded with genuine empathy.

James : I’m already 35 !!!!…. I want my own place to live !!!! and how many fucking times you want to fucking make me ballot for a place to call my own….!!! And even then… it’s a small fucking place !!!!…..how to live in such a pigeon hole !!!!! FUCK YOU UNDERSTAND !!!!!FUCK YOU !!!! AHHHHH….

I lifted the chair and slammed it against the wall. Knocking 2 wheels off the chair and denting the wall.

Part of me is glad that my good citizen status enjoyed immunity once I’m inside these walls.

I kicked the wall, threw my body against the door and I hammered my fist on the table that Felicia is using, causing her stationary to bounce about.

This is so unfair.

I tried to get a small place to call my own for more than 4 times through the balloting system. Each time I was rejected because the number of applicants is too many.

I tried to get my flat from the open market but my high income restricted me only to bank loans and not the subsidised loans the government is offering.

I tried appealing to the PHB , Public housing board and they bounced me from one officer to another.

James : you know the feeling of being passed around from one officer to another…. ??? FUCK!!!!! You know the feeling of being on the phone and listening to recorded messages, asking you to press one for English…. Press 2 for Chinese…..PRESS YOUR FUCKING CUNT I’M TELLING YOU….!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!

I was perspiring badly by then while Felicia remained calm as ever.

I was given a few moments to calm down and Felicia opened her drawer to give me a bottle of water.

James : thank you…

Felicia : please drink Mr James… and allow me to help understand your problem….. Housing issue has always been at the heart of this government and…

I could feel Felicia about to cough up another line of well rehearsed line so I took it out.

I took the card out.

That treasure of a card.

The card given to good citizens.

Felicia paused mid sentence and her entire demeanor changed.

Felicia : May I have a look at that card Mr James….

I handed it over and she scanned the QR code beside my face and ID details.

Felicia : Please face the camera Mr James…. For authentication…

3 seconds later Felicia looked at me with the widest smile her face could muster.

Felicia : Congrats Mr James… you are a model good citizen….. and as you know… the criteria for getting a good citizen card is really tough…..

James : Yes I am aware…

Felicia : As a reward for being a law abiding citizen, paying your taxes on time, voting for the ruling party and being pro government for the past 5 years…. You have been awarded the good citizen card….. can I confirm you would like to use it now…. ?

James : yes… I want to fucking use it now….

Felicia : very well….

Felicia started typing on her keyboard as I sipped the water from the bottle she offered me.

Felicia : Alright Mr James… I can see you are in the queue for the new construct to order ( CTO ) flats that will be launching at the waterfront site in the new southern waterfront ….

James : yes.. it’s my 5th attempt !!!

Felicia : well… I’m pleased to inform you that you will be getting a single digit queue number for this application…

James : what… really ?

Felicia : yes… and despite your high income threshold…. You are eligible for a subsidised government loan for the entire purchase sum….

James : are you serious !??

I could hardly believe what I was hearing.

Felicia smiled.

Felicia : yes I am…..

James : wow….

Felicia : It’s the least we can do for our good citizens…..

James : I’m…. I’m speechless…..

Felicia continued typing on the terminal before going on.

Felicia : I can see your pent up anger and frustration stems primarily from dealing with the public housing board PHB……

James : well… i….

Felicia : as such… I believe we need to address the root cause of your anger…. So that once that is resolved…. You can continue in your role as a model and good citizen of the country…..

James : ermm… wow… yeah…. How do you propose….

Felicia typed away on the terminal before turning the screen to face me.

Felicia : I’ve isolated 276 female staff from PHB that works in the balloting, customer service and loan disbursement department….these are the staff currently not having their menstruation period….. May I know your race preference…. ?

My heart started beating faster.

I don’t believe this.

It was a rumor.

A quiet rumor in the web that on one can verify but it’s happening to me.

There were rumors online that says the new ministry would do everything to satisfy the citizens needs and manage their anger.

It’s happening right in front of me.

Felicia : Mr James ?…. race preference… ?

James : Chi…. Chinese….

The screen refreshed itself and the number of candidates got lesser.

Felicia continued without batting her eyelid.

Felicia : marital status…. Married or single… your preference….

I was trying not to shake in the broken chair.

James :married…

Felicia : age range….

James : 24- 32

Felicia : ahhh…. Young Milf in the making….. hold on….

When the screen refreshed itself again, I was presented with the pictures of 18 girls. From frontline staff to senior executives, they were all employees of PHB.

Felicia : may I suggest filtering down to those recently…. Married…

I looked at Felicia who maintained expressionless.

I nodded.

The candidates reduced to 6.

Felicia : Mr James… you are now looking at the staff in PHB, all married within the past 2 years, within the age range and race preference….

I was nursing a full hard on by then as I look at the 6 pictures of the PHB staff smiling at me.

3 are pretty average, 1 is totally out but 2 are pretty much my cup of tea.

James : can…. Can….. can I look at these 2…. ?

Felicia : of course….

Felicia called up the social media profile of both girls and I could see the 1st one has a big bone frame and her complexion isn’t really good. The 2nd girl however was perfect.

She’s sweet looking and petite.

I like petite girls.

Felicia : seems like you have made your choice Mr James….

James : yes… yes… this.. this 1….

Felicia brought up the full profile of the girl of my choice.

Felicia : Elena Qiu… recently married… about 6 months ago… a pretty new staff at PHB…. Less than 3 years…. She’s pretty… good choice….

I could not stop looking at Elena.

I could feel precum leaking from my cock.

Felicia : I will make the necessary arrangements….. for tomorrow…. And Mr James…. I sincerely hope your anger will subside after this….

James : of… of… of course…

Felicia : It is the government’s wish for all our model citizens to be happy…..

I nodded eagerly.

Felicia : I would like to remind you that Elena will not be a willing participant even though she is required to by contract….. she might get a little resistant…. Base on the aptitude test we administered during recruitment….

James : oh…

Felicia : as such… we will be giving her something to calm her down…. No she won’t be a dead fish…. She is still conscious and aware of what is going on…. She can still fight but… with say 50% of the strength and intensity… that should make the session enjoyable for you I think…

James : that… that sounds good….

Felicia : Elena will be asked to attend an offsite meeting tomorrow…and she will be delivered to you…. And to appease your pent up anger and frustration, I shall make a note for her to be formally dressed with heels and her PHB staff pass…..would that be ok ?

James : yes… perfect…

Felicia stood up and shook my hand.

Felicia : I hope you would not remain angry with the government after this…. And continue to be a good, model citizen for the rest of your countrymen….

I was shown the way down to the ground floor where a concierge handed me an envelope with a hotel key card of a 5 star hotel in town.

Concierge : Mr James….. I am pleased to inform you that Elena from PHB has confirmed her attendance to the meeting tomorrow…. May your anger be appeased after your meeting….

I nodded, speechless and unsure of what to say.

Concierge : Have a good day….and remember… the government needs good citizens like you…. For us to thrive and prosper….

I dug into the envelope and there were several print out photos.

Photos of the PHB staff I’m going to meet tomorrow.

Photos of Elena.

Read more here
Old 08-01-2023, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
Whelan5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Good citizen centre

So many new stories!
Old 11-01-2023, 07:44 AM
Samster (A)

Social sex worker

After years of deliberation, the government finally recognised that sex, is a basic human need. All citizens, regardless of their education and income level, are entitled to have sex if they wish to. If they cannot afford to pay for sex, a social sex worker will be assigned to them to satisfy their human needs. My wife is a social worker, a social sex worker.

The first time I saw Kaiyun, I was attached to her an a intern. I had just completed my studies in social work and landed my first job.

Kaiyun is same age as me, at 24, she has already clocked a few good years in social work because she didn’t need to serve the military. She’s really sweet looking with a warm smile.

You know, some people are just pleasant to look at. With her big eyes and girlish looks, Kaiyun has that girl next door appeal. There is an air of innocence surrounding her but I know she is much more matured than she lets on.

There are many types of social work, and I was clear from the start when I received my posting with the kind I will be involved in.

I will be working with desolate old men with regards to their sexual needs.

You see, the government recognise that sex is a basic human need in order to function as a productive member of the society. This is why they have legislate that sex be included into the spectrum of challenges social workers need to tackle.

Kaiyun and I we started right at the beginning when the policy was implemented. Since it didn’t make sense for single ladies to enter homes of old men to talk about sex, a male staff would tag along. In my case, since I’m a intern, I could learn about the job as well.

No, we didn’t start off by providing sexual service to the lonely men. It was a counselling session where we evaluate their needs.

After their needs analysis, will we then proposed the kind of help they will get.

It could come in the form of vouchers where they can walk into any Geylang brothel to hire a whore to satisfy their needs. They can do it once a month.

Kaiyun and I also conduct simple IT and hardware training, teaching the men how to surf the net for pornography.

The government has set up a special site that these men can login with their Singpass. With access granted, they will have access not only to pre approve adult films, they also have access to a site where they can watch government employees pee in the bathroom, their upskirts in the pantry, and some outright having sex.

The society has opened up in a lot of ways and the government is encouraging more civil servants to perform the sex acts in front of a camera for very simple economic reasons.

To keep paying for international porn is expensive. Why not just produce it locally with your own employees.

Civil servants who are willing to get filmed having sex, gets a fast tracked career progression on top of decent bonuses. It’s a win win situation.

The work is stressful but fulfilling. Upon implementing a scheme like this, rape crimes by local citizens dropped to less than 5 cases a year.

I would get erection all the time during the course of our work.

Kaiyun always dressed conservatively for practical reasons. Just jeans and a polo t-shirt but there’s no hiding the gorgeous figure she had underneath. She’s pretty and the way the men look at her body is obvious.

Some men would openly take out their cock and start playing with them while Kaiyun explained how to log into the government porn sites.

There was once a client we work with asked if Kaiyun’s video is available inside there.

Old man : got your video Miss…. ? have ?? you very pretty…. How to search for yours… ?

Kaiyun remained professional and said that he can just search for her name.

True enough, I saw 2 videos pop up and my cock almost burst out of my pants.

There was a video of Kaiyun peeing in the toilet and another of her rubbing herself in her work cubicle.

You might think it sound sick but these are really basic videos. Nothing to shout about.

I looked away and excused myself to the bathroom and I could see Kaiyun feeling embarrassed.

I worked really closely with Kaiyun for a few years before realising we started to develop feelings for each other.

The sexual tension between us is like a tightly drawn bow.

I could not resist it any longer one evening and I held her hand, dragged her to the staircase and kissed her after a 2 hour long session of talking to a man who was playing with his cock as he kept trying to touch Kaiyun.

Can you imagine talking to the men in their dingy home as they feast their eyes on Kaiyun’s body ? At the same time, we need to demonstrate how to surf various porn sites to them as well.

My dick stayed hard most of the time.

The session at the staircase ended with only kisses and lots of fondling, but upon stepping into my place, we fucked like rabbits through the night and called in sick the next day to continue fucking.

There are no restrictions about employees dating one another at work but I knew it’s going to be a challenge managing my feelings and emotions. It’s no longer walking into homes of desperate men and explaining how to get sex to them. It’s doing it with my girlfriend.

The title girlfriend changes everything.

I would get jealous when I listen to Kaiyun explain masturbation to the men in a variety of languages but it was arousing to be part of it.

I would see her showing the videos of her peeing and rubbing herself to the old men while deliberately angling the tablet away from me, teasing my cock for our fuck session after work.

As the years go by, we went on from just dating, to husband and wife.

Kaiyun and I got married when we turned 30, the same year the government decided to expand the scope of services provided to the men.

To plug the gaps as they put it.

Not every men wants to go to a brothel.

Not every men knows how to masturbate properly.

And rather than paying brothel owners for their girls, the government always make the decision that is beneficial to tax payers.

Why ask others to perform the job, when your own employees can do the same ?

Within a week, newly minted wife, Kaiyun received her new appointment letter with her new job scope.

She needed to provide masturbation services to the men she visits if they ask for it.

My heart was beating really fast when I looked at that letter.

It’s not because I was still her partner at work.

It’s not because I am her husband.

It’s not because I knew I needed to see her masturbate a man at work.

It’s because I knew in my heart, it’s a matter of time before masturbation graduates into something more.

Code 'social' takes 50% off title valid till 18/1/23

Read more here
Old 13-01-2023, 06:59 AM
Samster (A)

Bodyguards & assassins

What happens when the best bodyguard, meets the best assassins’ ?
This is a non-erotic title

The group of young teens gestured to James from a few tables away.

“Uncle! Come and clean the table!”

James wheeled the trolley holding his cleaning equipment over to the table of young kids who looked like they are out for a night of fun.

“Wah look. Got tattoo one leh.”

One of them exclaimed as James’ tattooed arm swept the bones and food remnants from the table into a dirty dish.

The six of them sniggered at the man cleaning their table, judging him from the clothes he wear, to the job he do.

James collected the used dishes from the table quietly, ignoring the jibes by the teenagers.

“People when young that time is gangster leh.”

“You see his whole body, all ang kong!”

James rinsed a clean cloth with water and wringed it dry before wiping the table clean. One of the girls decided to spit a chip of ice onto the table and another guy laughed, spilling some half-eaten food onto James’ hand and cloth.

Instead of feeling apologetic, the table laughed at James’ misery as he has to redo the cleaning.

James remained expressionless as he went about his work.

“what the use if you have all the glory and hero moments when you are young? Now old already also clean table what…hahaha”

The table laughed and the young man that said it looked eagerly at James’ expression, hoping it will trigger a reaction, but it didn’t.

Unhappy that his attempt to impress the girls by insulting the cleaner failed, he tried to stir up more troubled by cursing at James for being so slow in his work.

“Do things so slow. No wonder Singapore needs foreign talents. See you work also feel like falling asleep…”

He deliberately spilled the drink he was holding onto the table just to see James’ reaction.

The girls, sensing that their friend has crossed the line immediately apologized but that only spur the troublemaker on.

“What? Spill drink only what ? What’s the problem? Just clean and do your job” He stood up, rising to his full height, his 1.8m frame towered over James’ 1.7m stature.

James used another piece of dirty cloth to clean up the mess and continued wiping down the table. He did not acknowledge the man, he did not even make eye contact with him.

Suddenly the serenity of the peaceful neighbourhood coffee shop was shattered by the arrival of not one, but five super cars parked by the side of the road. This was followed by three black SUVs and a Rolls Royce phantom.

The men alighting from the convoy attracted stares from the residents who are not used to such a scene that only exists in the movies. May curious onlookers stopped what they are doing as the group of men all dressed in white fanned out and literally surrounded the coffee shop.

Several diners got up from their table, leaving their half-eaten dinner behind. Unlike the young punks teasing James, some of the diners have lived long enough to smell trouble. Trouble that they rather not be a part of.

The arriving men flooded into the coffee shop like a rush of zergs.

The table of teens, too shocked to move were immediately surrounded by the arriving men who while dressed in white, looked nothing like the innocence and purity the colour usually conveys.

The same man who was trying to belittle James, saw his opportunity to impress the girls again.

“Wah, wah, wah, all the gangsters come out ar…making movie is it… all so…”

Before he could finish his sentence, he was grabbed by the hair and his face was forced to befriend the table three times as his friends screamed in horror.

Blood flowed from his nose and cut lips while strong tattooed hands forced the others back into their seat while the hero wannabe, disorientated and bleeding, slid from the plastic chair onto the floor.

The stall owners were told to go back to their stalls as a human barrier was set up to separate the general public from James.

Sam walked out from the Rolls Royce and buttoned up his coat. He could see James rinsing a dirty cloth by his trolley. None of his men spoke to him even though their eyes are all on his every move.

Sam : James. Can we talk?

James ignored Sam and tried to push his trolley towards the dish washing area but Sam positioned himself in front of his way. He could have cursed, he could have threatened James, but Sam held back. He knew who James is and more importantly, what he is capable of.

Sam took out a dagger, a small one that looked more like a toy than an actual dagger. It’s the size of a thumb drive.

Sam : The last, of the oath dagger forged by the ghost.

James stopped what he was doing and looked at the familiar piece of ornamental dagger. Only three were ever made. He gave one each to the three person who he was indebted to.

One to the man who raised him who is now dead. The dagger was buried with him in the earth, never to be found.

Another to a woman, who I wore it around her neck without knowing the significance of what that dagger meant. She is halfway around the world in Africa, working as a volunteer in a game reserve.

The last one, was given to Sam’s father, Sabastian.

James looked at Sam who is known for not beating about the bush for what he wants.

Sam : Last favor for Sebastian…

Sam said and handed James a photograph.

Sam : Sarah…my sister.

James took the dagger and the photograph, finally making eye contact with Sam.

James : What do you want?

Sam : I want the ghost to protect Sarah…whatever it takes… for the next 24 hours..

James looked at the photograph of the young girl who don’t look like she is a day over 20.

James : Someone put a contract on her?

Sam : No yet, but any moment now.

Sam said as he looked towards the car where his sister is at.

James kept the photograph and dropped the dirty dish cloth into the pail of greasy water. Without even acknowledging the table of teens that belittled him, he walked over to the Rolls Royce and stepped into the vehicle.

Halfway across the island in an upmarket pub, another deal was being struck between Ryan and a group of men who would do anything for the right price.

A photo of Sarah was pushed across the bar counter and into the hands of Dave.

Ryan : I want her dead in 24 hours.

Dave looked at the photo and quoted his price.

Dave : 4 million.

Ryan : What! That’s like twice the usual..

Dave : 5 million…

Ryan knew better than to bargain with the men who kill for a living. He took out his phone and told his men to prepare the money for Dave.

Several suitcases of money were brought up to the classy bar and the deal was concluded in the private suite.

Dave took a photo of Sarah’s photograph and when he hit sent, the image was immediately transmitted across the internet and into the phones of the men and women working for him all over Singapore.

Ryan got into his car and his right hand man asked him a question.

Larry : Is it really that easy to kill someone in Singapore?

Ryan started the engine and drove out of the alleyway; he wants to put as much distance between him and the pub as possible.

Ryan : The assassins are good, they thrive in this country because no one knows who they are, and what they are capable off. No one will believe there are assassins for hire in Singapore, which makes them all the more efficient.

Larry : You got to be shitting me.

Ryan : Unknow to most, Singapore is the best place for a hit job in the world.

Larry : Why is that?

Ryan : Because there is no better place to hide an entire army of assassin, than in a country with the lowest crime rate in the world.

Larry : How many are there?

Ryan : We’ll never know… because by the time we see them, we’re dead…hahha

Larry : hahaha…alright, let’s go back to boss and tell him the contract is opened.

Preview here
Old 14-01-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
agreewithyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bodyguards & assassins

Hahaha low crime rate, because many are not reported.
Old 18-01-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster (A)

Resemblance

During a guys trip to thailand, James realised his friends like his wife on a level that made him uncomfortable.

Especially when they fought to hire a sex worker that bears an uncanny resemblance to his wife

An all guys trip to Bangkok disguised as a work trip.

I’m sure you could pretty much tell what we are up to.

Ray, Ben and i do this once a year.

We’re all married and without kids. The 3 of us would use the pretext of going on a work trip to get away from the wives and enjoy ourselves for a few days.

There’s no need for coordinated flight schedule and meeting at the airport. We’re all adults.

There’s no need to wait here and there for each other at the airport, we would meet straight in Thailand instead.

From there, we would link up, go eat, have massages and of course, go have fun in one of those mega houses. One where you get to pick the girl you want from a large stage like fish tank.

It was like any other trip, we have a smoke outside the house, go in for a ice cold beer on the sofa while we marvelled at the girls on the stage trying to seduce us with their body and eyes.

The pimp would come along, explaining to us the different tiers of pricing for different girls. They have different number tags in different colours on their clothes.

We just need to pick the one we like, pay for it and the rest pretty much follows.

The room comes with a large tub and the girl would shower with you naked. She gives you a good rub down, soap you up like a baby while cleaning and playing with your dick and balls.

It’s heaven.

Especially for married men like us.

A little treat we give ourselves once a year.

After the bath, you proceed to do the dirty on the bed. Get your tension released and you come out feeling refreshed and ready to play your role of a faithful husband once again.

Ray, Ben and i were talking among ourselves as we shortlisted a few girls that caught out eyes. We were talking softly when we saw a new batch of girls walking in.

They had just arrived for work.

Ray was the first to see her and he dropped his beer.

He literally jumped and got up as if he were ready to bolt.

Ben was the next to react and their reactions were so violent that even the pimp had a shock.

I looked at where they were looking at and my heart skipped several beat.

One of the arrivals just sat down on the first row. Looking every bit radiant and sweet, she crossed her legs and smiled at the lot of us as we stared at her with our mouths apart.

Ray : bloody hell…. my balls shrank bro…

Ben : What the fuck man…. i really thought we were fucked….

I watched in disbelief at the girl who was still smiling at us.

She looked like my wife.

She bears such a resemblance that even i as the husband, got to admit, that she’s almost 90% similar to my wife Fiona.

The pimp saw our obvious interest in that girl and gestured her over.

When she stood up, we realised she’s a bit shorter than Fiona but other than that, her profile is really close.

Pimp : This is Noy…. her first week… very pretty….. model… Noy is model…. 7000 baht….

Noy has a small tattoo on her ankle and she smiled shyly as she turned and spoke to her friends.

James : I don’t fucking believe this….

As if seeing a close replica of my wife while trying to pay for sex is not enough, i watched in horror as my 2 close friends started fighting for Noy.

Ben : I want her bro..

Ray : I want her too…. i saw her first….

Ben : you don’t cheebye can or not…. everytime also i give in to you…

Ray : dude… chill man… we take turns la… or fuck… we pay for her to leave and stay overnight with us…. !!

I cut into the conversation because the 2 of them were talking as if i was not there.

James : What the fuck man… you cannot be serious about this…. !

Ray : Which part… ? the part of having her overnight…. ?

Ben : Or the part of getting her….. ?

James : bloody hell… what have you all been thinking when you look at Fiona !

Ben : bro.. we’re all men leh.. hahaha

Ray : don’t you think the same of our wives too ? you fucker…

What Ray said was true, i can’t refute that but this.

This feels weird.

My friends arguing to book a whore that looks like my wife ?

They are practically fighting over her.

The other girls were practically laughing at Ben and Ray as they fought over Noy.

Eventually the pimp offered us a solution.

A massive VIP room, we get 3 girls, and we all do it in the same room.

We’re free to switch around and the cost covers the time with 3 girls for a total of 3 hours. We can all take our time with the girls and sort out who goes first on our own inside.

Pimp : good deal ? …. good deal boss ?

Ben and Ray were already nodding their head

And before long, all eyes were on me, including the girl that bears a uncanny resemblance to my wife.

Ben : On la James… i pay for you !

James : Fuck off… i can pay for myself..

I was still trying to make up my mind when Noy came over and tugged my arm, bringing the weird deja vu feeling up a notch. She looks so much like Fiona.

Noy : ok ? …. together… ?

Noy gave me a wide smile and tried to recommend some of her friends to us.

My 2 buddies were literally aching to remove their clothes and i relented and went ahead.

As we paid up at the counter, i thought to myself.

I always knew my friends were wanking off to my wife’s picture because she is so pretty and hot. Now i would probably get to see what really goes on in their head when they have fun with Noy.

The lot of us started walking to the room after picking the other girls and Noy came over to me.

Noy : Your friend say….. i look like your wife…. can i see picture na ? hahah

I took out my phone and showed it to Noy.

Noy : wow… so pretty…. you naughty boy… hahah.

James : look like you.. ?

Noy took a close look at my wife’s picture and she could not believe her own eyes.

She covered her mouth and spoke in Thai, trying to zoom the photo to take a closer look at Fiona.

When she finally snapped out of her daze and amazement, Noy chuckled and replied in heavily accented English

Noy : yes… very close… very very close…. My god……95% maybe… your wife more beautiful…..

She mumbled in her native language again as she asked if I have other pictures of my wife on my phone.

James: Of course….

I let her scroll through a couple of images and Noy kept commenting that Fiona is pretty.

Noy : Very pretty….. your wife…. Very hot na…. you…. Lucky husband…she very pretty….

Before I could bask in proudness having netted myself a good catch, Noy added in broken English.

Noy : your friends…… haha… later you see….. your friend sure think do naughty things to your wife…. … they cannot….. so later…. they do to me

Read more here

Code 'samesame' takes 50% off title valid till 25/1/23

Last edited by ilikeoldchangke; 20-01-2023 at 06:53 AM.
Old 20-01-2023, 06:52 AM
Samster (A)

My wife's forced impregnation at the bin centre

James’s cock teasing wife was grabbed by the town council cleaner and his friends.

Dragged to the bin centre, James was forced to watch his wife get impregnated by the man she cock teases on a regular basis.

*Note: This piece contain inter-racial scenes taking place in a dirty environment that may make some uncomfortable. Do give this a skip if it’s not your cup of tea*

I stay in a 3 room HDB flat in an old neighbourhood with my wife Simin. We got married when we were both 27 years old, and we are considered to have settled down early compared to many of our peers.

A lot of my guy friends are envious of me from the moment I introduced my partner to them even before we settled down. My wife Simin is the prom queen both in her Junior college and in the university.

Even today, if you googled her name, pictures of her will pop up on the search engine. At 1.6m tall, my wife is blessed with a slim frame of 46kg and a pair of full B cup tits. Simin looks good in whatever she wears because of her curvy body shape.

Her legs are naturally long and tone even without hitting the gym, she has really fair skin too because she seldom ventures outdoor. And if she did, she will layer up on those skin moisturizers to take care of her skin.

Simin works in an auditing firm, not one of the big four but a small family run business located at the edge of town. It may not be glamourous and all, but the pay is on par with what the big boys are paying, the boss is nice too so my wife is really happy there.

I work in the civil service, doing engineering work for the utilities board. Life I would say, is well above average for our small family. Simin and I have no intention to have kids. We’re happy with our simple life, we work, grab dinner and chill in each other’s arms in front of the TV after work.

On weekends, we will cook and sometimes we host some of our friends over for dinner.

And who can forget about the sex?

Since it’s just the two of us, we can have sex as and when we feel like it. I love everything about my wife Simin, and I could sing her praises whole day, but even the most perfect woman will have their flaws.

My wife is no exception.

You see, my wife’s flaw lies on the extreme end of the spectrum from the perfect woman she portrays herself to be.

Simin is a cock teasing slut when she is in the mood for sex. The things she will do to turn herself on will make the stories you read on sex forums sound like fairy tales.

Yes, you read it right, my wife cock teases because it turns herself on. And the more she does it, the more aroused she gets.

Going out without bra, wearing short skirts without undies into town. She’s done it all before. Wearing a vibrator into the cinema and putting the controls in my hand, that’s elementary, Simin wore it to church too.

My wife also likes teasing delivery riders, going about our house without bra and allowing those pokies of hers to really shine through the white singles she absolutely adores.

Who could forget those short grey dolphin shorts that when worn by a perky butt, simply draws all the eyeballs of men towards the curves. Curves that will trigger impulses of smoldering their faces in those firm buttcheeks that Simin carries with a seductive jiggle.

The more the men looked at my wife, the more aroused she feels. I’ve talked to my wife about her fetish, it’s about feeling desired. The more she feels it, the more she is in the mood for sex. Knowing how all the men around her wants it, yet she is in the position to reject them made her feel powerful and horny.

There was once we even made out in the car in full view of another couple having their supper in theirs. Simin was trying hard not to chuckle when she saw the other women trying to stop her partner from looking.

Even at home, while doing her gardening along the common corridor, Simin made it a point to time her gardening to coincide with the town council’s cleaning time.

Raja, the cleaner for our flat will sweep the corridors between 7am to 9am on Saturday mornings, Simin will make it a point to wear a low cut singlet without bra. She will then squat outside the corridor and pretend to tend to her greens while waiting for Raja to show up.

When he did, she will pretend not to notice as Raja feasted his eyes on her assets from above. Sometimes Simin will even bend over and display that round perky butt of hers to block the corridor, making Raja avoid her with a lustful grin.

After her usual bout of cock teasing, Simin and I will go on to have a bout of dirty love making, it usually involves some name callings and role play.

Simin gets aroused when I call her a slut, and her passion for sex doubled when I introduced sick scenarios to her during sex.

From being touched by Raja, to him rubbing her with his wooden broomstick, we advanced to my wife being forced upon by Raja and his friends when I’m out of town.

Scenarios like this gives my wife some of the most powerful orgasms ever especially when I tie her up and forced her to picture being taken against her will.

James : you like that huh ? being blindfolded and gangbang by Raja and his friends?

Simin : ernghhh yes…yes…I love it… I love it when they fucked me like a slut! Arnghhh…

It’s arousing for me too, especially when I see my wife so worked up and passionate during sex.

It’s one thing to have fantasy and fetishes, but it’s another when they come true.

You see, I know my wife’s frequent cock teasing will one day get her into trouble.

I just never expect that trouble to really come from Raja and his friends.

This year, over the Deepavali long weekend, Raja and his friends came over to our place to say hi.

I thought it was really just to say hi.

I never expect to Raja and his friends to made a grab for my wife Simin.

And I never expect to bear witness to her being gangbang like a slut in the bin centre.

I always saw Raja as the cleaner that maintained the estate’s cleanliness, not as the man that tries to impregnate my wife.

10900 words
Read more here
Old 25-01-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster (A)

My sister in law is a hardcore gamer

When James’s sister in law gets chased out of her house for gaming addiction, he had to take her in. As his life gets affected with the presence of Paige in the house, a monster starts to grow inside him.

One that eventually needs to get satisfied, one way or the other

I like to play games when I was younger.

I grew up in the era of Red alert 2, Diablo, Worldcraft 3 and of course, starcraft.

I spent countless hours during school days on these and on hindsight, I should have tone it down by a notch. As big as a fan of these classic games as I was, eventually I grew up.

I still enjoy the occasional game now and then to destress but not to the point of addiction.

Growing older meant more responsibility, maturity, putting different priorities first.

There’s your career, finances, your relationships, your parents and your new family, in laws. Factor all these additional variables into your life and you realised you are left with very little time to yourself, not to mention play games.

I knew my wife’s younger sister was a hardcore gamer the first time I entered their house when we were dating.

While Peggy’s room is fill with nice girlish stuff and soft toys, Paige’s room had a large poster of a marine facing off a zerg.

When Peggy introduced her sister to me back then, Paige had her headphone on, her fingers clicking vigorously on the mouse and keyboard and she gave me a nod.

Paige : hi…

A nod.

Can you believe that ?

We did the occasional movie and supper where Paige would tag along and even then, she was playing games on her handphone.

The addiction got pretty serious when Paige dropped out of polytechnic on her final year.

All she wanted to do was play games.

Now, Paige is really pretty, with a good figure to boot.

In short, she’s hot.

She don’t really care about her dressing when at home.

Casual, loose and sometimes translucent tops and pants appeared on her body so often that eventually I got used to it.

Free show for me, why not ?

By the time Paige turned 25, she had no job, no qualifications except her ‘O’ levels and no work experience.

My in laws thought it was a phase she was going through, they were hoping as Paige grew up, she would wise up, perhaps mature a little and snap out of this shit but no.

They were wrong.

Paige never stopped gaming. She could go without sleep and food just to game.

I don’t mean just skipping meals or forgoing sleep.

It’s about her sitting in front of the computer for almost 40 hours straight in that same set of clothes, bra and panty with used dishes and food wrappers piling up beside her keyboard.

After the high from the gaming, Paige would then knock out, passed out cold in bed for almost 20 hours straight before repeating the process again.

This is how bad it became.

It got so bad that the screams and shouts started.

My in laws had the last straw and decided to put their foot down.

Eventually they chased Paige out of the house.

My wife could not bear to see her sister out in the street and she convinced me to take her in.

Peggy : Dear…. Let my sister stay in the guest room can… ? we can help her fix her addiction…. No games…. No computer… no phone…. We’ll make her go cold turkey and shit….

James : it’s not that easy dear…. She needs professional help man… maybe send her to some boot camp ….. hell, maybe send her to girls home or something….

Peggy : Paige is 25 you dick !… she’s too old for girls home….

James : Well… it’s better than ‘our home ‘ …

My wife slammed my on my arm and gave me an irritated look.

James : Ow…. What… ?

Peggy : I don’t care…. I’m not letting my sister sleep on the street…. !

James : If she stays here… what about us… ?

Peggy : We have 3 rooms dear !!…

James : But…. How will we have sex…. I like making a lot of noise… walk around naked….

Peggy : arGHHHH!!!!!

James : It’s not convenient …. I’m not wrong…

By then, my wife had her arms folded and she was giving me the, ‘ do not fucking touch me ‘ look unless I say yes kind of expression.

James : aRGHHH… whatever la…. up to you…

Peggy : Give her 1 month James…. I promise you… I know my sister… she’ll be out of here within a month….

James : I hope so….

My sister in law moved into our place and my wife meant it when she say she wanted Paige to go cold turkey.

No laptops, no computers but Paige still has her phone.

Her phone and the WIFI connection.

1 month became 2.

2 month became 3.

By the 4th month, it was clear that beside leeching off us, my sister in law is nowhere near getting rid of her addiction.

She eats our food, our snacks, drinks our wine and beer and there haven been a couple of occasions I realised she was meddling with my laptop.

Thankfully they were all password protected.

I did not show my hostility to Paige of course, I have to keep up the ‘ stuck in the middle of family quarrel ‘ act.

The sexual frequency between my wife and I dropped to once or twice a month, and even then, it was a hush hush affair.

Cannot be too loud.

Cannot do this.

Cannot do that.

Cannot wear black stockings and high heels.

Cannot wear short skirts and slutty lingerie.

I was unsatisfied sexually and mentally and this slowly began to affect me.

I started to look at my sister in law in a different light.

Paige is hot.

I do wank off to her sometimes but I stopped at that.

Now as the monster inside me slowly gets hungrier, I started to do more.

I would steal peeps at Paige when she is not looking.

I would try to peep at her downblouse or upskirts in the house.

Whenever I caught a glimpse, I would get so hard and aroused that I needed to go masturbate in the toilet.

I find myself starting to steal my sister in law’s worn clothes.

Her worn lingerie.

She would let her clothes pile up until it overflows onto the floor before doing her laundry. Even then, it was a slip shot affair of throwing everything into the washer.

Her laundry basket and the short periods when she’s out of the house to meet her friends or buy stuff, that’s the golden timing for me.

I would go to her room and lie on her bed.

Paige’s room was a treasure chest for me.

Turning and rolling on her bedsheets that has not been washed for almost a month, I could smell her fragrance no matter where I put my nose to.

Some of her worn pyjamas were strewn all over the bed and I could easily find one within reach.

Pulling my sister in law’s worn shorts over my head sounds like a silly and stupid act but when the sexual frustration has built up to the point of an eruption, you would do anything to satisfy your lust.

I need to satisfy myself.

The next day, I bought a new Nintendo switch.

Something that I knew Paige was eyeing for a long time. She has been dropping hints about it to her sister over meal times.

My wife refused to get it for her, it would only make her addiction worse.

I was overwhelmed with a sense of excitement and heightened senses.

Suddenly I felt like a hunter.

One that was about to trap a prey.

I just needed the right time to do it.

And my chance came when my wife needed to head over to Thailand for work for a week.

She made me promise not to give Paige access to our desktops and laptops.

Peggy : Don’t you dare let her play game on them you hear me… ?!!

James : I won’t la…. I’m busy enough as it is… I have a submission coming out…

After dropping my wife off at the airport, I came home to see Paige gaming at the dining table while eating cereal.

It didn’t matter that there was cereal all over the table and she had left the carton of milk out after pouring.

I brought out several wrapped packages into the living room.

Some are old presents I have yet to open from my birthday, while a few are new, including the Nintendo switch.

I tore the wrapper noisily in the living room as I unwrapped stuff some of my colleagues got for me.

I could see Paige throwing me a glance or two.

There is something about opening presents that excites people and rouse their curiosity.

I tore the package with the Nintendo switch loudly and I deliberately chuckled as I unveiled the console.

Paige stopped playing with her phone almost immediately as she kept looking over at my direction. It’s like putting a fresh chunk of cheese in front of a hungry mouse.

I could tell she was looking at me from the corner of my eye.

I chucked the console aside and started to clear the wrappers from the coffee table.

Paige : Hey James… !

James : Yeah… ?

Paige : Your presents ?

James : Yah… they’ve been siting in my study for a while…. Better open up and see…. I don’t need most of them… probably sell them off online….

Paige : what.. ? why… ? it’s your presents… isn’t it… ?

James : headsets, ebook readers, portable chargers… game consoles… I don’t really use them …. Might as well sell and use the money for something else… ahha…

I could see Paige’s eyes literally popping out and she was trying to stop herself from drooling looking at the console.

I threw away the wrappers and when I came back to the living room, Paige was hugging onto the Nintendo switch console in her arms.

Paige : Sell me this James !… I’ll buy from you….

James : hahah… no way…. Your sister would kill me… besides… I know you got no money… haha..

Paige : says who… I have….ermm.. just that I can’t access them now…

James : Then it’s as good as you don’t hahaha….besides… it’s not about the money…. You need to do something about your addiction….

Paige : Please James…. please…. Please….i beg you… I will do anything…. !! I’ll wash the dishes… clean the house… anything !!!

James : No… no… no… you don’t get me into trouble…. Your sis will be back in a week and if she sees you with that… she will divorce me….

Paige’s eyes literally lit up upon hearing Peggy will be gone for a week.

I never expected Paige to jump onto me from behind, clinging onto me like a koala bear.

Paige : James !!! please.. please… you are the best… best… bestest brother in law in the world…please !!!! I really need this… !!

James : Get off me… you’re mad… !

Paige : James I promise… I swear… the moment sis is back… I will stop… I will keep it….

She waved her pinky desperately in front of my face and gave me that doeful eye look as she pleaded with her hands clasped together.

Time froze in that instance as I looked at Paige in her off shoulder long sleeve cropped top.

The fabric felt so soft and it’s almost translucent. She’s not even wearing a bra and I could see the tease of her nipple.

And the pair of grey cotton shorts she was wearing is riding high up her legs.

I felt the reaction in my pants and as my sister in law pouted her lips and tried to give the cutest expression she could manage, I relented.

My cock hardened and my heart melted.

James : if you….. ever…. tell anyone about this….

Paige jumped into the air with a sharp scream and she hugged herself onto me, pressing her body against mine.

Paige : you are the best JAMES !!! ahhhh!!! Ahhahaha….

What happened next took me by surprise as my sister in law planted a peck on my cheek.

The contact of her lips against my face sent more blood to my cock as I watched her tore up the console package.

The die has been cast.

My plan has been set in motion.

Paige starting playing.

And playing.

And playing.

She did not sleep that day.

When I woke up the next morning to make my coffee, the dining table has 3 tubs of empty instant noodles, empty drink cans and wrappers from nuts and snacks.

James : you stayed up all night Paige ?

Paige : hmmmm…. Mmmhhhh….

She was too absorbed in her game.

I snapped of shot of Paige, still dressed in the same set of clothing from the day before.

My heart was thumping really fast.

If she suddenly turn back, she would see me taking photos of her but she didn’t.

It emboldened me further as I took a 2nd shot.

My erection was raging hard by then as I lowered myself and ask Paige if she wanted me to grab lunch for her.

James : You want lunch later… ? I’m heading out….

Paige : hmmm… ok… get me whatever you are having….

James : ok….

I left the house and came back at 2pm.

Paige was still playing but I could see the fatigue on her face.

She’s tired.

She’s hungry.

And she’s going pass out into her deep sleep later.

I looked at the packet of food that I had spiked in the car earlier.

My erection grew harder as I called for Paige to have her lunch.

James : Paige…. Eat your lunch…. And you better get some rest….

Paige : mmmmmhhh….

I went closer and I could see her eyelids are heavy and she’s not really concentrating on her game.

Good.

Good.

Time for her to get a good rest.

Read more here

code 'gamer' takes 50% off title valid till 1/2/23
Old 25-01-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
dreamhart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My sister in law is a hardcore gamer

So many nice stories. Read the preview already cannot tahan hehe
Old 25-01-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sensual Adult Fiction - www.sensualsingapore.com

Bro!! I'm waiting for your trilogy of the triads story
Old 26-01-2023, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
KawasakiBikes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sensual Adult Fiction - www.sensualsingapore.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post