The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Unreasonably Unrealistic Bonks in SG

I've been going to the local hfj, massage with special scene and during that found the price to be unreasonable for that sort of service. I can get the same thing if not better for lesser across the border.

Met a massuer who popped the GQ halfway and was quoted $50+$150
Even a simple HJ was $80
I declined it and they went into hard sell mode. Then started to complain that Singaporeans are all going to Malaysia ever since the border opened, business is very bad etc.

So I asked them to reduce the price otherwise competition will be very hard for them. And the reply?

"My service is better than those in malaysia, I compensate the cost with better service."

Felt like they are losing their business for good reasons.
Meanwhile... i will go to this
Old 11-10-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unreasonably Unrealistic Bonks in SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
I've been going to the local hfj, massage with special scene and during that found the price to be unreasonable for that sort of service. I can get the same thing if not better for lesser across the border.

Even a simple HJ was $80
I declined it and they went into hard sell mode. Then started to complain that Singaporeans are all going to Malaysia ever since the border opened, business is very bad etc.

So I asked them to reduce the price otherwise competition will be very hard for them. And the reply?

"My service is better than those in malaysia, I compensate the cost with better service."

HJ for $80? Damn think I too long never go massage in Singapore ady

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 11-10-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Don't forget those who bonk the maid in SG starting @ $100. Some even bonk @ $150 and more, not inclusive of the hotel fee somemore. With the same amount, they can easily go to batam and get a LT and bonk for 3 times or more. lol

Or they can just visit Dome1 instead.
Old 11-10-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Don't forget those who bonk the maid in SG starting @ $100. Some even bonk @ $150 and more, not inclusive of the hotel fee somemore. With the same amount, they can easily go to batam and get a LT and bonk for 3 times or more. lol

Or they can just visit Dome1 instead.
Those dumb white knights who cannot think properly will find all sorts of excuses to justify that cost.

45min 1 shot costs less than $80 given today's exchange rate.
The bus ride costs only $8 to and fro. If you take your lunch or dinner outside, you can have it for $10 All in and you don't exceed $100. What can you do with $100 in SG? At most a HJ and you don't even have lunch and the cost of travel factored in yet.

2h full service with 2 shots costs less than $150 in JB. You can't even get a shot in SG with old fat aunties. I seriously wonder how disconnected they are with their pricing and services.
Old 11-10-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

I w stick to 50 for HJ w roaming. Recently, had an exp w relatively new ML whom initially quoted me 100 HJ w roaming. I told her flatly it's 50 w roaming. I stood my ground. Eventually she was willing to settle for 60, and I ok.
Old 11-10-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

And then there are those $88 shops with the ML offering $50 for hj too. Usually the cheapest package is either $58 or $68.

Kinda makes me wonder, so the owner also tacitly agree for ML to give hj as long as they receive the $30 top up?
Old 11-10-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 2
Snowystorm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySnowystorm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
And then there are those $88 shops with the ML offering $50 for hj too. Usually the cheapest package is either $58 or $68.

Kinda makes me wonder, so the owner also tacitly agree for ML to give hj as long as they receive the $30 top up?
Ya... Visited one with 68 package and HJ was 60.. Others outlets i went was 50...
Old 11-10-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
I w stick to 50 for HJ w roaming. Recently, had an exp w relatively new ML whom initially quoted me 100 HJ w roaming. I told her flatly it's 50 w roaming. I stood my ground. Eventually she was willing to settle for 60, and I ok.
Oh nono no... this is why they jack up the price.
60 bucks = RM192
Do you know that RM245 which is about $77 can get you 1 shot? HJ is way cheaper.
Old 11-10-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1583 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40207 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Who said SG$ value is strong ?
We can even spend more on money worth nowadays
What for as good eco living but prices up 3x as just country next door
Old 11-10-2022, 08:15 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7718 / Power: 18
Nickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond repute

Thats why the freaking jam going into JB nowadays is worse then precovid.

Quote:
Those dumb white knights who cannot think properly will find all sorts of excuses to justify that cost.

45min 1 shot costs less than $80 given today's exchange rate.
The bus ride costs only $8 to and fro. If you take your lunch or dinner outside, you can have it for $10 All in and you don't exceed $100. What can you do with $100 in SG? At most a HJ and you don't even have lunch and the cost of travel factored in yet.

2h full service with 2 shots costs less than $150 in JB. You can't even get a shot in SG with old fat aunties. I seriously wonder how disconnected they are with their pricing and services.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=16

*7 points up for exchange only pls.

Uplist: LonelyHeart(2nd), Prince 7(2nd)
Old 11-10-2022, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickochee View Post
Thats why the freaking jam going into JB nowadays is worse then precovid.
There is no change pre or post covid.

If you are worried about the jam, then choose the right time to go.
Old 14-10-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

I think is not abt the price of local MP n JB MP..
After all is the reason n time..
Local MP the most is an hours thing but travelling to JB MP is half a day thing..
To be frank how many bros got the reason to go JB or time.. esp those with family or gf..
Even u r single.. will u take few hours to travel to JB jus to massage becos of cheaper price.. or take he short cut jus go local MP even price is higher..
I dun agree or go MP with HJ of $80 or $100.. but this is the reality of life..
Jus take it or leave it.. no point comparing..
Old 14-10-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BlackBaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
There is no change pre or post covid.

If you are worried about the jam, then choose the right time to go.
Very true bro
Old 14-10-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Who said SG$ value is strong ?
We can even spend more on money worth nowadays
What for as good eco living but prices up 3x as just country next door
Now go until 3.30 already boss
Old 15-10-2022, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:

Even a simple HJ was $80

That's why many customers are going across the border since it re-opened!

They themselves also know it.

Service better? Who & how to verify? Every WL & sales people also like to say this, hahaha. IMHO, that's just excuse...

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1