The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unreasonably Unrealistic Bonks in SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecx View Post
i wont pay for it at all. i expect it to be 200RM++

half the price of SG like their petrol
You will be surprised how desperate the white knights are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallheadrules View Post
2nd time visit to a OWO. First visit was ok standard entrance fee + 2 blue note with fully strip can touch finger her. Yes a bit on high side but since already there so ok try try see how. Not bad very accommodating. Told me she don't do FJ, max is naked let ppl touch (ya right I believe u).

Went for 2nd visit, same massage first than she strip naked ....half way tell me she want to do FU with me since I'm a nice person (KC lai liao), act shy and say she never offer anyone else. Along the way than tell me need 6 blue note....wah cb got diamond liao......told her not interested and pls continue with massage. She keep quiet. After done pay her standard massage (which is only entrance fee) and no more next time.
Good! Stick to only what is acceptable.
Old 10-01-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

I walked away from my regulars (massage, WL), too, as they got greedy over time, trying to pry out more money every visit. If they insist and start acting bitchy that’s how you know they never saw you as anything more than a cash cow.

Don’t see same girl too many times or frequently, find some other hole when the service becomes unsatisfactory. With borders and GL open, no reason to be desperate. Even PT CBJ grannies want to chop head at 60 bucks where you can literally get half their age at Viet/Thai houses in GL including BBBJ.

Women’s expectations got higher and higher to a point even maids want fee like local sugar baby.

Eventually market will stabilize. If you hold and don’t spend, they will have to lower their prices.
Old 10-01-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
I walked away from my regulars (massage, WL), too, as they got greedy over time, trying to pry out more money every visit. If they insist and start acting bitchy that’s how you know they never saw you as anything more than a cash cow.

Don’t see same girl too many times or frequently, find some other hole when the service becomes unsatisfactory. With borders and GL open, no reason to be desperate. Even PT CBJ grannies want to chop head at 60 bucks where you can literally get half their age at Viet/Thai houses in GL including BBBJ.

Women’s expectations got higher and higher to a point even maids want fee like local sugar baby.

Eventually market will stabilize. If you hold and don’t spend, they will have to lower their prices.
The reason why price go higher because idiots are willing to pay. Go and read up the maid thread. There are those who are willing to justify better FL prices for them.
Old 10-01-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
The reason why price go higher because idiots are willing to pay. Go and read up the maid thread. There are those who are willing to justify better FL prices for them.
Yeah I got zapped by carrot head white knights before.
Old 16-01-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Went over further into J Land via first link over the weekend. Found some day fun and fucked 2 rounds in the noon and the very late afternoon. I got so tired and simply checked into a hotel to rest and contacted one of the former colleagues from around the area without any hopes that we will meet. He turned up and drove over to the hotel to pick me up for dinner.

I surfaced the idea of clubbing as I haven't done so for a long time. He suggested a place but lamented that it is usually not too crowded unless there is an event. Defintely comparing it to Bangkok and Jakarta standards. I didn't really bother about that and thought might as well...

The dance club is really barren even with the music blasting in the background when we arrived at about 10pm. I got a bottle and started drinking with him casually. But sometime around 11pm, I noticed a former supplier's staff from the North. She was with another friend at another table. I asked her over and we started to drink. She has since left that company and I left my former company too. One thing led to another, I began frenching her on the dance floor and we were dancing very high on the floor. I remember I started to touch her in the right places and by 1am, I paid for another bottle and we were so high when we left at close to 3am. Even my friend couldn't drive and had to call his brother over to help. Grab is not easy to find but we managed to get one. I asked my friend to handle her friend in case she pussy blocks my girl.

Long story short, I creampied my former supplier twice. till lunch time. I extended the hotel by another day and we went for lunch. She was holding my hand like a gf. But I just wanted to creampie her.
I continue to creampie her for another 4 times more till this morning. I took leave today because I couldn't make it back to work. haha... But I sent her to work this morning. A really lucky weekend for me. Love the feeling of creampie'ing a girl.
Old 18-01-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
KiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the update TS
Old 18-01-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
KawasakiBikes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anymore future updates??
Old 18-01-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

We use to had spoil choices for good worth price
Nowadays very hard to get 1 even with unreasonably price
Old 19-01-2023, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
hydrosex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Very well said bro.
Old 19-01-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
We can still find. But very expensive and unreasonably looking.
Old 20-01-2023, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
Ratbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
We can still find. But very expensive and unreasonably looking.
Prices seem to be going up everywhere these days, haiz
Old 20-01-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
TrevorFrancis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratbert View Post
Prices seem to be going up everywhere these days, haiz
I think most of us feel the same way
Old 20-01-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawasakiBikes View Post
Anymore future updates??
Sure have, but you have to camp here
Old 22-01-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawasakiBikes View Post
Anymore future updates??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Sure have, but you have to camp here
Nothing much to update. I don't want a superglue so i didn't send mixed signals. I went to fuck some girls from independent stables before I went home. Didn't go over this weekend because of the jam. Looking forward to visit J land again.

A few members are asking me for locations to have fun. So sorry i can't share because i don't want to spoil my playground.
Old 07-02-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

A friend on mine who found someone away from the usual prc fat aunties doing full service for 150 bucks. He quickly essaged me about that telling me what a good find.

I thought it was something impressive. Waited for his face to face FR but he came out in 30 minutes citing almost no real massage. Sex and BJ was bad. But one news I heard is that the ML knows business is bad because of Jland.

Last edited by JacqueMerlin; 08-02-2023 at 08:18 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1