The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
PT isn’t really worth it anymore

Save for a few ang pai milfs, seeing the queue and price vs GL, doesn’t feel like worth visiting anymore. Today around noon, almost all doors were closed, busy, such demand.

You can have ~25 years old vietnamese chicks at GL like 2038 for 60.

Are you still frequenting PT or shifting more towards GL?

I like PT location, especially the nearby mall City Square for amenities, Little India for food.
Old 15-10-2022, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: PT isn’t really worth it anymore

yea location is the key word. as a westie, pt is mych more convenient for me than gl. but agree that gl has younger wls; but then again the wls in pt can like chat with leh… since they’re Malaysians. see and depends what you want lah i guess.
Old 15-10-2022, 07:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuck View Post
yea location is the key word. as a westie, pt is mych more convenient for me than gl. but agree that gl has younger wls; but then again the wls in pt can like chat with leh… since they’re Malaysians. see and depends what you want lah i guess.
But the current WLs really cannot make it liao..
Old 15-10-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
gilflover2019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
Save for a few ang pai milfs, seeing the queue and price vs GL, doesn’t feel like worth visiting anymore. Today around noon, almost all doors were closed, busy, such demand.

You can have ~25 years old vietnamese chicks at GL like 2038 for 60.

Are you still frequenting PT or shifting more towards GL?

I like PT location, especially the nearby mall City Square for amenities, Little India for food.
But i like gilf and milf what can I do even keong siak close already
Old 15-10-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilflover2019 View Post
But i like gilf and milf what can I do even keong siak close already
Age does not matter when u are older. Prefer intimacy w good bonks

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 17-10-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 21
JAXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Age does not matter when u are older. Prefer intimacy w good bonks
Some of us just have GILF/MILF fetish lah. ��
If got intimacy and goos bonk is a bonus.

The only 2 places I know now that carer to my GILF/MILF fetish is PT and Jalan Sultan.
Used to be Keong Siak.

Sadly both locations seem to be on the wane.
Old 19-10-2022, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: PT isn’t really worth it anymore

I posted over the other thread. If brown sugar MILF Zarina relocate to BL. For $60 with her beautifully tits. Yes! Worth our $. Only thing. All ang pai command Qs. If u dont mine waiting. And yes. TT is here.

2 places and some more. I yet to discover. Need for TT. RLD and FW dorms. It is connected.
Old 20-10-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4669 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

deleted, as a fellow Bro has answered...

Last edited by beginat63; 30-10-2022 at 10:20 PM. Reason: a fellow bro has given the answer now on what the abbrev meant
Old 20-10-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of

Banana Leg. An old term dated back into the 80s.
Old 29-10-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Cool Re: PT isn’t really worth it anymore

On 12 July 1963, the prison on Pulau Senang, an island thirteen kilometres off the southern coast of mainland Singapore, burned. The flames that seized the land were not borne by accident. It was fuelled by implacable anger, and the rioters were drunk with the savagery of it all.

Little India riot 9 Dec 2013.

This is the country we do not allow under world to rule. SME bosses wish to show off by recruiting FWs. We know nothing will come out from them. We decide our faiths. A country for all not a country where under world figures say can that means can.

BL has achieve more then 30 yrs. We decide its faiths. Not Malaysian operators and WLs. As at now we want it to continue, so be it.
Old 29-10-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Angry Re: PT isn’t really worth it anymore

After watching Riot island. Forgive me if I am wrong. Founding father David Marshall adviced to the British gov was. In order for this system to sucess, mutual respects and, understanding btw the wardens and prisoners must be met at all costs.

It took the people in charge of this country 30 yrs to implement "yellow ribbon" projects.

By the way. My memory returned to the 70s. Even in school people do not think much of prison on an island. Impossible to house 120 SS members armed them with killing tools. And pretend all is well because ang mo warden in charged.

Perhaps BL withstand the tests of times. This is the brothel that served 2 gen of men. Father and son. Is it worth to keep it? I say Yes!
Old 31-10-2022, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 954 / Power: 18
dromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to behold

I belong to the era when Pat was known as the Princess of Petain. Then I heard garment was going to tear down Petain. Then came covid and I thought that’s it for Petain. Now it’s coming back to life?
Old 31-10-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Yes my friend! 10 yrs ago. 2 Princess. Pat and Jac. Pat may not return due to reasons. No matter times cannot stand still. As we approach a new yr. Allow me. 4 shocking things in 2022.

SK Halloween party that gone wronged. 153 youngsters lost their lifes.

Thailand pre school murders. Do u believe Thai King will enforce fire arms control? Not even the souls of the childrens. Politics is the root of all evil.

UK has the first Indian PM. The joke in the WWW. Ang mo cannot handle the jobs, they out source to Indian. Very funny!

The people cannot wait. We open gates to XBB. We pretend we are almost out of the crisis.

1 more if I may?

Malaysia GE15. The first in the world. 18 yr old childrens can casts the votes. Yesterday news. Malaysian here allreally started to return to home towns for votings. I respect them because they love their country.

Happy Halloween, every 1! For me the safest of all is to watch the movies,Halloween and SAW. Be afraid stay at home. In the traditional of John Kramer aka SAW.

Those who dont appreciate life, deserve no lifes. I want to play a game.

And we know. No victims lived.
Old 31-10-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuiltyvH View Post
I belong to the era when Pat was known as the Princess of Petain. Then I heard garment was going to tear down Petain. Then came covid and I thought that’s it for Petain. Now it’s coming back to life?
As we can njoy as much before it goes down into History book.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 31-10-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

It should be called Flanders Square. Don't go after 6.40pm.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1