The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Very nice update TS, thanks
Old 07-02-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RetiredHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Nice update ....waititng for more....how to pity u gog since u taking this type of risk....knn lu gog.
Old 07-02-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Wow...getting more sexciting now.

Camping here formore juicy updates please.
Old 08-02-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

today office very busy is it?
Old 08-02-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoolOfLife View Post
Very nice update TS, thanks
No blue balls right? Hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredHunter View Post
Nice update ....waititng for more....how to pity u gog since u taking this type of risk....knn lu gog.
I never ask for pity leh.. this is called "asking for it", can't help it as I wanted the thrill and being really stupid to try it at her place with Eric around (a second time).

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Wow...getting more sexciting now.

Camping here formore juicy updates please.
Updating! Cumming liao! Cumming!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
today office very busy is it?
Today off, just back from meeting my insurance agent been a while.. ahem, anyway....

Update lai le!!!
Old 08-02-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
juzx123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cb gog faster bro!
Old 08-02-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Update late today, went to meet my insurance agent, just a friendly breakfast... sent her to Orchard then came home.

Have to rush a last minute con-call, so short update.

Sorry folks!

-----------------------------------

gog: NNnnnnnn!

Janice had the audacity to smile seductively and naughtily as she bit on my tongue and not letting go. I could see her eyes filled with fun and laughter. Two can play that game...

I slide my fingers down to her shorts and spread her lips, she tried to close her legs on my hands, but body never lies... she laxed her thighs as my fingers found their way to her love hole.

She let go of my tongue and bit her lower lip as I massaged her pussy lips. She tried to push me away with 1 hand while leaning back on the other. Her eyes squinting with pleasure.

I'm fucking daring? When you're horny, you take all sorts of risks, I do too. This is not the first time anyway. The stronger the thrill, the more you want to do it, no? Don't lie... you know I'm right.

She arched her back on the side of the sofa, one hand grabbing my head. I take it as she wants me to eat her. So I went down, no resistance. Pulled down her shorts and panties only to her knees, not removing fully, I dabbed my tongue along her pussy, she couldn't open fully, so I teased her that way.

Reached both hands out to her muffins, did some 'DJ-ing', quite tender, how to put it, softer than usual and yet arousing.

Licked her and her moans were getting louder. I had to put my fingers into her mouth and she bit on them. OUCH... I stopped licking her pussy and she eased off as well. I got up look at her flushed red face. Holding her hand, I pulled her up. Left the TV on for white noise, while we treaded carefully to the study room.

Naturally, Eric had the room door closed and probably sound asleep. Janice was smacking me and hitting me all the way. Albeit not hard, just playfully telling me indirectly that I should stop what I intended to do.

Opened the guestroom door and pushed Janice in.

J(anice): You are plain horrible and don't respect people you know? Eric's across the corridor!

Janice whispered softly but harshly to me while playfully continuing hitting my chest with her fists.

gog: I respect you, that's all that's enough. Who cares about Eric? I'm making love to his wife, not him. (Yes, I can't use the 'fuck' word with Janice).

J: Cheeky!!

Janice pushed me away and sat at the guest bed by the end, fiddling with her hands and fingers looking and ... wondering? I left the door ajar, unclosed. Heart was beating exceptionally fast, the taboo and thrill of being so near and dangerous turned me on immensely. Guys, I really don't know where I found the courage to do such things.

Standing by the door, I pulled my shorts down with my briefs, and took my shirt off to go fully naked. I stroked myself infront of Janice, while she frowned and covered her eyes using one hand while the other was pushing me away.
Old 08-02-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1276 / Power: 9
bleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud of

camp for more stories
Old 08-02-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
apprause deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story TS, enjoying .....
Old 09-02-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by juzx123 View Post
cb gog faster bro!
KNS, you all really cb me until very shiok hor????LOL!!!! Coming le la!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleach51001 View Post
camp for more stories
Next update, below!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apprause View Post
Very good story TS, enjoying .....
Thank you, I also enjoyed myself during the happenings
Old 09-02-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

Next instalment, after this will be in-flight, then in BKK.

Let me know if I should skip BKK in entirety, some mishaps, some fun and the usual. Then I will come back to SG and continue some interesting stuff before ending.

It's almost 2 years since I met Janice, and near a year plus we've been together - physically.

---------------------

J(anice): Stop... not now!

I used a bit of strength to deflect her hand's push while trying not to hurt her ('cos I love her, and she's not Lindi), and pushed my cock to her lips. The cock head touched her lips, I'm sure she can smell it also. Pouting her lips and frowning she looked at me. I jabbed her lips with my cock a few more times, giving her the 'please suck me' look.

Janice relented. YIPPEEEEEEE!!!

The sucking began with Janice on her knees, she was still learning, but not bad already for a girl who hasn't done it before much. I pulled a bit back, and she went nearer to my cock each time I did that. She tried to hold on to my cock but I kept moving back. Before she knew it, I've already reached the guestroom's door.

Sensing I'm up to no good, she tried to let go, but I pushed her head over my cock and gentle guided her to continue.

gog: Don't... stop. This is so good...

I opened the door wider... Janice's eyes lit up realising what I'm doing. She wanted to resist... but I told her gently:

gog: The faster you make me ejaculate... the faster we are done, Eric won't know, right?

J: Mmm!!!

Janice smacked me while my cock is in her mouth and she can't talk except to make noise. She got back to sucking, getting daring. By now we were at the walkway corridor of the rooms, specifically outside her bedroom as well.

Kneeling down, she was sucking my cock nicely, she opened her mouth and rubbed my shaft, signalling she wants me to cum in her mouth.

Tried to hold back, but it was pretty arousing standing outside her room and getting to it, I finally cummed right into her mouth and Janice took it willingly, using her tongue licking all over my pee hole and below the head.

She then gave me an unhappy look before standing up and smacking my chest. I just grinned at her and wished her good night.

*DING*, a message came in about 20 minutes later.

J: Good night. Your sperm tastes sweet tonight. Sleep early.

Fuckkkkkk my cock hardened when I read that. However did she get so kinky and 'tasteful' with words? Laid on the guest bed but found it hard to fall into sleep, surroundings are different I guess.

Managed to doze off eventually, and almost instantly felt somebody shaking me up.
Old 09-02-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 13
justforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to behold

Please dont skip anything
One of the better stories around here
Old 09-02-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Gog, you are definitely of a different league. Couldn't wait till you guys went to BKK.
Anyway, Reading these while I was a mrt with a slight erection, looking around heng no one looks like Janice. Otherwise, might do something silly. Haha.
Old 09-02-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
kemalar4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice lingerie and clean
Old 09-02-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
*DING*, a message came in about 20 minutes later.

J: Good night. Your sperm tastes sweet tonight. Sleep early.

Managed to doze off eventually, and almost instantly felt somebody shaking me up.

then gog wake up to Eric shaking him saying its 6am, and beside his pillow, is the unlocked phone screen showing the latest message from his wife.

DENG DENG DENGGGGG
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1