The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 12
Minister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to all
My lonely cousin

Abit of background story. My family's mixed China and Singapore. Hence, i have many relatives that actually comes from China.

I'm pretty close to my cousins, as most of my cousins are around my age, we have been playing together since we were 6/7. In particular, I have this female cousin who is 2 years older than me. Lets call her Angel (Not real name).

Angel and I stays 10 minutes walking distance away from each other. When I was younger, I often go to their house to play as I am very close to a Bert and Melissa(Not real name), my younger cousins.

Fastforward to present. I am 27, angel is 29 and my cousins are 25 (female cousin) and 24 (male cousin) respectively. All this story happened since last year's CNY.

----------------------------------------------

It was CNY eve, my family being the eldest would always host my relatives at my place. Particular my dad's side, the china side. Hence, my relatives would all come over. As we are all older now, we usually just sit and chill, if not gamble. I haven't seen Angel in awhile due to Covid. Ever since young, she has been quiet. Like the ice princess. Decently pretty, nice body and soft spoken.

At around 7pm, my cousins have reached my place.

Me: Hello!! Hi Angel! Wah very long never see u, u like become some goddess leh.
Angel: Hello hello, not like u hor become more like dog.

-Angel and I always bicker and disturb each other-

Me: walao eh. ok la next time i be ur dog ok. u ask me do what i do what. but must have treat leh.

Angel: u say one ah. if i call for u u must come ok.

This is when it all started, Angel has never dated her whole life.

During the family gathering:

Relatives: Eh angel how old liao why u still havent find a boyfriend!
Me: must be how she talk la! everytime must shoot people one!
Angel: eh i got say u can talk anot. dogs cannot interfere conversation ah.

I got a lil bit angry and upset and i left the table. When i was leaving, i could see angel getting abit worried as she thought she went overboard.
Old 04-01-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Minister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to all
Re: My lonely cousin

Angel was sitting at the dining table, drinking and talking with my relatives. Usually, I'll be there to help her tank some drinks as she cannot take her liquor. I was at the living room sofa and i could see her stealing some glances at me. I quickly went to my room and tried to eavesdrop on the conversation outside.

Relatives: Come drink drink! Angel u drink more ok!
Angel: wa i cannot drink liao i abit tipsy!!
Parents: nvm la anything u can sleep at my place! Anything u can sleep at Nick's room!

They continued to drink, and after like 30min, angel was very drunk. she was talking nonsense. this is my first time seeing her being so proactive. 10 minutes later, angel walked into my room.

Angel: what u doing why u dont want to come outside and sit with us.
Me: er dont feel like lor. i dog ma i cannot sit with human.
-angel walks into the room and closed my door-

angel: can we talk? im just kidding ok. i dont mean anything i thought we always banter one?

me: ya i know but i still got ego ma then u say infront of everyone i very paiseh leh.

angel: ok im sorry. i wont do it again. i always go overboard then ppl always hate me and dont want talk to me.

-angel's eyes started to get watery. this is my first time seeing her getting teary. since young she have been very strong willed and independent -

me: eh dont cry leh its okay i ok liao i just abit sian just now. But dont worry ok i am ok! come we go outside

angel: dont want go la they keep make me drink i very drunk already.... i sit here talk to u ok.

me: u want to watch netflix? i can on for u then we can talk cock also dont cry ok.

i proceeded to on netflix on my screen. as my screen is infront of my bed, she climbed onto my bed and i sat on the chair.

angel: walao u sit on the chair u watch what. come here la

me: later u drunk u anyhow touch me how...? i virgin leh.

angel: nobody will touch u la u think i want to touch u meh??

i climbed onto the bed and i sat down beside her. she was lying down and curled herself up to watch the screen. this was my first time being in a bed with her. looking at her top down, i cant help but notice her bra can be seen. she was wearing a black bra, and her cleavage was showing.

angel has always had the nicest body proportions. she is packed with C cups, and nice ass. i was shocked that she never goes to the gym nor excercise. i wonder how she train that body..
Old 04-01-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 6
prebalance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start bro, support!
Old 04-01-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

as she was watching the screen, she eventually fell asleep on my bed. i slowly crawled out of bed, and told my parents and her parents she fell asleep. they told me to let her sleep and i told them i will sleep on the floor mattress tonight.
my relatives eventually all left, and my parents went to bed shortly.

i took a shower, went to my room, laid down my mattress and fell asleep. at about 2am. angel woke up and nudged me to wake up.

angel: oi why u never wake me up! everyone all go home liao ah?

me: eh ya i see u sleep till so shiok.. so they ask me to let u sleep. but u very dirty leh u never shower then sleep on my bed.

angel: paiseh i go home now ok..

me: eh dont need la nvm u just go shower then sleep here lor. i already put the mattress out very troublesome. somemore u also no key to go home. everyone sleep already!

angel: harr.... ok i go shower first.

angel eventually left my room and shower. i was sitting there wondering. she go shower never bring clothes go?? then how she shower?

15minutes later. angel came out of the shower, she was wearing her old clothes. but she came out holding a plastic bag. i took a little glance and noticed that it was her bra. so she must not be wearing anything inside now!

Me: eh u shower u wear back old clothes not dirty? then u lie down on my bed got difference meh?

angel: i forget bring in ma... u borrow me ur clothes can?

me: na u can wear this.

as i am super tall, about 191cm tall, and she is petite, about 158cm tall only. my clothes is super huge for her. i passed her my oversized dri fit top

me: i hide myself in the blanket ok u faster change.

angel took my shirt and she changed.

angel: im done!

i turned over and my shirt took over her whole body. her nipples were poking a little and i could see almost the whole shape of her tits. i tried not to be obvious that im staring at them.

me: wa like dress for u leh.

angel: ya ur pants cannot even fit me i wear liao will drop leh!

me: huh so u not wearing pants??

angel: aiya the shirt big enough can cover everything la.

she proceeded to climb back onto the bed. as my room is quite small, when she go to my bed, she have to go past me. she climbed onto the bed and when she was climbing on it, her ass was facing me. i could totally see everything from the back and she wasnt aware. i thought she only took off her bra. turns out that even her panties was off. I was surprised to see that she was cleanly shaved and it looks very clean. i quickly looked away so that she wouldnt notice that i saw everything.

angel: ok lets sleep! very late liao!

me: ok i go off the light.

i kept tossing and turning and i couldnt fell asleep. i couldnt clear off the thought of her body and i kept thinking about it. my little boy rose up so hard and i really needed to jerk off but she is in my room.

10 minutes later,

angel: u ok anot? the mattress too hard ah cannot sleep?

me: ya... nvm la i just try.

angel: u want come to the bed anot. i can move inside.

me: nvm la paiseh leh

angel: JUST COME LA! I also not paiseh u paiseh for what!!

i climbed onto the bed and i tucked myself into the blanket. i couldnt lay down straight as my little brother would show himself a bit in through the blanket. so i faced the other side away from her.

i turned and my hand accidentally brushed against her ass. i could feel the perky ass through the t shirt and my lil brother got even harder...
Old 04-01-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

Good start. Support!
Old 04-01-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Sensing got actions cumming up, camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 04-01-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Faster faster!!
Old 04-01-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
AbsoluteMaiHum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for next update
Old 04-01-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Interesting start to this storyline. Keep going TS Minister123
Old 04-01-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Dropping by to support TS' notti story

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-01-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zenboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice start. Camping here for more.
Old 04-01-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Means she was sleeping commando? Wow…..and u r so near to her…..hmmmmmm……
Old 05-01-2023, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2587 / Power: 16
nishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond repute

Wa camping. More update pls
Old 05-01-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

so exciting

2nd round - Swagelock, loneyheart, Hurricane88, SureScore, Goalie, Havanna Slicks

I will slowly return as fast as I can
Some of you may have to wait as i need to up others before coming back to you.

Sorry and thanks
Old 05-01-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
Whelan5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Means she was sleeping commando? Wow…..and u r so near to her…..hmmmmmm……
Should be able to smell her juice? hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1