The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2023, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Revised Travel Rules To Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
most thais become very stressed now due to debts from covid period and high interest rates now.
thanks to CCP virus
hope they give those china tourists a good killing
Thanks for the insight.

CCP virus has indeed caused many economic hardships for many countries.
This is totally understandable.

Tourism will not just recover overnight because many people lost their jobs and are broke due to the pandemic.
Old 31-01-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Jammed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wondering guys, I heard ICA/NB is conducting random arrival checks for cannabis consumption from Thailand at Changi AP when we come back? Does anyone know? Some guys mentioned that they have dogs and also randomly just pull people aside when disembarking from the plane.
Old 31-01-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

If you don't intentionally consume cannabis in Thailand then you need not worry about all these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammed View Post
Just wondering guys, I heard ICA/NB is conducting random arrival checks for cannabis consumption from Thailand at Changi AP when we come back? Does anyone know? Some guys mentioned that they have dogs and also randomly just pull people aside when disembarking from the plane.
Old 31-01-2023, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

I came back from Bangkok about 12 days ago. When I cleared immigration and went to the baggage carousel the luggage from my plane still not in yet. It took longer than usual before the first batch arrived. After that another short delay before second batch.

IMO, I think checking for ganja is done behind the scene with some special equipment before the luggage is loaded to the carousel.
Old 31-01-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammed View Post
Random checks is the norm.
Heard its usual for people coming back from batam since dunno how many decades
Old 31-01-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
If you don't intentionally consume cannabis in Thailand then you need not worry about all these.
This....
also dunno how to prove "unintentional".
they say it till like..... you need to prove your innocence, otherwise is guilty.
So dont bet on it either.
Old 01-02-2023, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This....
also dunno how to prove "unintentional".
they say it till like..... you need to prove your innocence, otherwise is guilty.
So dont bet on it either.

The law states a person is innocent until proven guilty...... but in reality our enforcement agencies takes the stance that you are presumed guilty unless you can prove your innocence.

Not worth to take the risk...... you never know which gila pankat officer may decide to fix you up.
Old 01-02-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
The law states a person is innocent until proven guilty...... but in reality our enforcement agencies takes the stance that you are presumed guilty unless you can prove your innocence.

Not worth to take the risk...... you never know which gila pankat officer may decide to fix you up.
depends on which country ya
Old 01-02-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
depends on which country ya
I was referring to the little red dot...😉
Old 03-02-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shyATfirst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, any idea is it still needed to submit SG Arrival Card before touching down here?
Old 03-02-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyATfirst View Post
Hi Bros, any idea is it still needed to submit SG Arrival Card before touching down here?
Read, https://www.ica.gov.sg/enter-transit...g-arrival-card
Old 03-02-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyATfirst View Post
you can submit on the spot, just before entering immigration counter.
Old 05-02-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
Thanks Bro
Old 05-02-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
you can submit on the spot, just before entering immigration counter.
Thanks Bro
Old 07-02-2023, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Sammerr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry off topic - Anyone successfully used Paylah to scan the thai QR codes? I tried but cannot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1