The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
merseyback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: my busty ex wild relationship story

One of my favourites
Old 02-02-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
chatforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward
Old 03-02-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 4
Atedians is one of the Best!Atedians is one of the Best!Atedians is one of the Best!Atedians is one of the Best!

Very nice write-up TS
Old 03-02-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 11
BustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the support, sorry was very busy and nua these few days, but I will update the story again on Sunday instead. Stay tuned, for those for love my experience, please continue to support yah
Old 03-02-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anymore updates?
Old 05-02-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

BustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Previously: Nothing much on the exchange but we not giving up on grab, we also try to sell something online and deal f2f only at night and a little hitch ride...

Telehitch
A few days later which I somehow remember it should be a Friday or Saturday, I was having lunch at home while gaming with my friends...

My ex: biii what time you coming over?
Me: around 5 plus 6? What you wanna eat for dinner?
My ex: we go suntec?
Me: suntec got nothing much to eat leh, wanna go east coast lagoon there?
My ex: also can

Suddenly I have this thought of my mind of telehitch but... how? But first I ask my ex if she's okay with this plan tonight.

Me: eh I ask you uh, tonight wanna do that again?
My ex: grab food tonight uh?
Me: no but something different we telehitch?
My ex: huh how? You drive fetch people uh?
Me: I don't know if I should fetch or they fetch us leh
My ex: huh but if they fetch us then go where sia?
Me: I don't know also... hahaha
My ex: anything for you babyyy

Now I cracking my brain what's the best way to let the driver have a good view with my ex gf... ahhhh this thoughts came to my mind, we act like a friends and we pretend that we are drunk but we are at "friend" place. Cause during covid period no drinking place open after 10.30pm, everyone should know unless underground uh this one I won't talk about it first cause it will be part of the story later.

Me: baby I got a plan, we pretend we at friend house drinking and we are drunk lor but we act like we are friend then you sit infront
My ex: huh wah then if I sit infront and you sit behind won't the driver suspect meh?
Me: I will be drunk and you carry me in to the car then you ask the driver do you need to sit infront ma then you just sit infront and say cause of courtesy lor.
My ex: then how I start?
Me: baby you don't need to start, you just wear short skirt without panties and also wear bralette (whoever know what is it) but make it loose before you enter the car.
Me: when you put me in the car liao then you bend in abit and ask the driver so he can see your boobs maybe abit nip slip hehehe like that he confirm will ask you sit infront de
My ex: wah tonight go until so wild uh hehe
Me: hehe I wanna try ma��

So I continued with my game till 4 plus, showered and then drove to my ex place then test which bralette to wear to look more wild and which skirt will reveal more of her pussy when sitting. Later we selected one matching black bralette and mini skirt enough to flash when she sit down but...

Me: later when you sit try you just act drunk and try to sleep with your legs open okay?
My ex: later he touch me how sia?!
Me: you like it no meh? Hehehe
My ex: eeee you like to see people finger me is it
Me: I like to see you horny and wet baby
My ex: later if I really very horny and wet how? Then if I moan?
Me: baby just moan but then you close your eyes pretend you sleeping
My ex: okay lor later I try hehe
Me: but baby you need to drink abit uh if not abit fake cause we no alcohol smell.
My ex: okay later we drink tgt okay?

I didn't wanted to drink cause I wanna be at clear mind to watch everything but... its okay yah drinking alone like a loner feel bored later she no mood how haha so we agreed to drink but she will drink more than me to make herself look more drunk and high so she can be in mood and won't feel awkward later.

Me: oh baby one last thing later when you wear jacket go up the car then later when the driver drive abit you pretend hot and take it off then accidentally drop your bralette strip to reveal your boobs can?
My ex: how sia
Me: aiya, you just have a small conversation with him lor. Say sorry uh we drink abit too much while taking off your jacket then you move the stripe where near the edge of your shoulder like falling liao but you act you didn't notice and slowly let it drop
My ex: wah like hard leh but I try lor if suddenly totally drop how?
Me: let it be just act you didn't notice and act you fall asleep lor.

After deciding, she change back to her normal clothes for dinner, wanted to have dessert but she said scared too full later drink will vomit so we keep our stomach some space for the alcohol and not too full cause if too full very hard to get drunk also just small dish and then we went to marina barrage to walk abit ready for later. We both think the best time will be 1 plus? Cause its the most dead timing for that period not much cars on the road so we plan to head from her place to west, enough time for the driver to enjoy also if too near scared the driver won't do much haha... so after walking abit we headed back to her place and get prepared.

Sorry this part of the post don't have much action, like I said it's base on my experience so I wanna share detailed to you guys.

Last edited by BustyloverCz; 05-02-2023 at 01:27 PM.
Old 05-02-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
WheresHappened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro. Wish I was the driver.
Old 06-02-2023, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Gingerbreadmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Exciting. So excitrd waiting for details
Old 07-02-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
voliath is Cool - loads of Potential

Can't wait for more!
Old 07-02-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
apprause deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic share TS. Please keep going ...
Old 07-02-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 2
Aidenboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for more
Old 08-02-2023, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 3
RudeousAlter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wth spicy lives
Old 15-02-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Previously: After deciding, she change back to her normal clothes for dinner, wanted to have dessert but she said scared too full later drink will vomit so we keep our stomach some space for the alcohol and not too full cause if too full very hard to get drunk also just small dish and then we went to marina barrage to walk abit ready for later. We both think the best time will be 1 plus? Cause its the most dead timing for that period not much cars on the road so we plan to head from her place to west, enough time for the driver to enjoy also if too near scared the driver won't do much haha... so after walking abit we headed back to her place and get prepared.

Finally... the night finally comes. Its already close to 1am and we faster pop some alcohol to make us high. It doesn't take long to make us high but not drunk yet, high enough to make her horny easily.

My ex: Baby... I'm wet now... (looking at me with the slutty look)
Me: baby are you ready for later? (Rubbing her to make her go even crazier)
My ex: mmmm... a-ahhh baby stop babyyy nooooo stop!
My ex: baby fuck me please fuck me (giving me the hungry for dick face)
Me: let's go take some hitch baby
My ex: fuck me first pleaseeee
Me: okieee baby (trying to tease her further so she will be more willing to do anything for a dick)

Took off my pants, insert into her, pump her a few times, take it out.

My ex: huh? Babyyy why you stop?
Me: hehe that's it baby, later we can have more okie

Pull up my boxer and then attack her pussy with my mouth sucking it hard and she moan louder

My ex: ahhhhhhhhhhhh babyyyy omg ahhhhhhhh mmmmmm mmmmm yes baby fucking good AHHHHH

Call me a bad boyfriend, I stop fucking immediately acting nothing happen and ask her to dress up while calling for hitch. We decided to hitch to clementi area cause far enough and long enough to do what we had planned. Using my ex phone to find hitch in telegram is much easier cause we know tele hitch got lots of wolves hunting during that hours. In no time we were right, we got hitched in less than a min. As we know when got chio bu ask for hitch sure got alot guys trying their luck to hitch the girl and maybe hook up?

Driver: Heyyy still looking for hitch?
My ex: yah going to xxx clementi, what's your offer?
Driver: hmm you alone?
JACKPOT! Driver asking like that high chance wanna try hook with my ex liao.
My ex: No with my friend tho, his drunk so I need send him home first
Driver: so going 1 place?
My ex: Yes cause I stay nearby him also
Driver: okie, around 10min is it okay?

Not young but not that old either maybe around mid or late 30s? My ex got abit nervous but she was too horny and so high that she wanna let it out.

My ex: (sitting on top of me shaking rubbing me from outside even tho she wearing short skirt without panties but I'm already with my pants on.) Babyyyy ahhhh ahhhh ahhhh hmmm fuck me before we go down can
Me: noooo babyyyy, maintain yourself like this okay
My ex: okieee baby

It doesn't take long for the car to be nearby us and we headed down, pretending we are drunk at the rubbish chute area sitting down, head down so the driver will know we drank. My ex was sitting beside me patting and sayang me.

Finally the driver arrived...

My ex: Baby he arrived liao
Me: okay

My gf went to open the back door, bending in and greet him with a very deep cleavage obvious enough to notice she never wear bra also (just to inform you guys my ex was close to a D so ya go imagine now)

My ex: Helloo, sorry my friend can't move much
Driver: (looking back at my ex) orh no worries, take your time

Not sure if the driver was looking at her cleavage but more to come during the ride... My ex act like she carrying me up and put me at the back, I adjust myself to sit behind driver seat instead of passenger seat, know why? Cause if anything happen I can sneak peek and the driver won't notice at all...

She bend in again to make sure I get in and sit properly showing again her cleavage and boobs but from the side you can very clearly see she never wear bra cause her side boobs was very obvious also.

My ex: Do I need to sit infront?
Driver: erm... (before he could said anything my ex close the door and went to the front seat)
My ex: Sorry I'm abit tipsy if I sit behind I might vomit

Woah I didn't know my ex know what to say, I was still thinking what she gonna say when she can sit behind but infront.

Driver: no worries (screening thru my ex looking from the back I know we on the right track)
Driver: what's the place or postal code again?

Sorry was quite busy so I will post when I'm free yah
Old 21-02-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
chatforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustyloverCz View Post
Previously: After deciding, she change back to her normal clothes for dinner, wanted to have dessert but she said scared too full later drink will vomit so we keep our stomach some space for the alcohol and not too full cause if too full very hard to get drunk also just small dish and then we went to marina barrage to walk abit ready for later. We both think the best time will be 1 plus? Cause its the most dead timing for that period not much cars on the road so we plan to head from her place to west, enough time for the driver to enjoy also if too near scared the driver won't do much haha... so after walking abit we headed back to her place and get prepared.

Finally... the night finally comes. Its already close to 1am and we faster pop some alcohol to make us high. It doesn't take long to make us high but not drunk yet, high enough to make her horny easily.

My ex: Baby... I'm wet now... (looking at me with the slutty look)
Me: baby are you ready for later? (Rubbing her to make her go even crazier)
My ex: mmmm... a-ahhh baby stop babyyy nooooo stop!
My ex: baby fuck me please fuck me (giving me the hungry for dick face)
Me: let's go take some hitch baby
My ex: fuck me first pleaseeee
Me: okieee baby (trying to tease her further so she will be more willing to do anything for a dick)

Took off my pants, insert into her, pump her a few times, take it out.

My ex: huh? Babyyy why you stop?
Me: hehe that's it baby, later we can have more okie

Pull up my boxer and then attack her pussy with my mouth sucking it hard and she moan louder

My ex: ahhhhhhhhhhhh babyyyy omg ahhhhhhhh mmmmmm mmmmm yes baby fucking good AHHHHH

Call me a bad boyfriend, I stop fucking immediately acting nothing happen and ask her to dress up while calling for hitch. We decided to hitch to clementi area cause far enough and long enough to do what we had planned. Using my ex phone to find hitch in telegram is much easier cause we know tele hitch got lots of wolves hunting during that hours. In no time we were right, we got hitched in less than a min. As we know when got chio bu ask for hitch sure got alot guys trying their luck to hitch the girl and maybe hook up?

Driver: Heyyy still looking for hitch?
My ex: yah going to xxx clementi, what's your offer?
Driver: hmm you alone?
JACKPOT! Driver asking like that high chance wanna try hook with my ex liao.
My ex: No with my friend tho, his drunk so I need send him home first
Driver: so going 1 place?
My ex: Yes cause I stay nearby him also
Driver: okie, around 10min is it okay?

Not young but not that old either maybe around mid or late 30s? My ex got abit nervous but she was too horny and so high that she wanna let it out.

My ex: (sitting on top of me shaking rubbing me from outside even tho she wearing short skirt without panties but I'm already with my pants on.) Babyyyy ahhhh ahhhh ahhhh hmmm fuck me before we go down can
Me: noooo babyyyy, maintain yourself like this okay
My ex: okieee baby

It doesn't take long for the car to be nearby us and we headed down, pretending we are drunk at the rubbish chute area sitting down, head down so the driver will know we drank. My ex was sitting beside me patting and sayang me.

Finally the driver arrived...

My ex: Baby he arrived liao
Me: okay

My gf went to open the back door, bending in and greet him with a very deep cleavage obvious enough to notice she never wear bra also (just to inform you guys my ex was close to a D so ya go imagine now)

My ex: Helloo, sorry my friend can't move much
Driver: (looking back at my ex) orh no worries, take your time

Not sure if the driver was looking at her cleavage but more to come during the ride... My ex act like she carrying me up and put me at the back, I adjust myself to sit behind driver seat instead of passenger seat, know why? Cause if anything happen I can sneak peek and the driver won't notice at all...

She bend in again to make sure I get in and sit properly showing again her cleavage and boobs but from the side you can very clearly see she never wear bra cause her side boobs was very obvious also.

My ex: Do I need to sit infront?
Driver: erm... (before he could said anything my ex close the door and went to the front seat)
My ex: Sorry I'm abit tipsy if I sit behind I might vomit

Woah I didn't know my ex know what to say, I was still thinking what she gonna say when she can sit behind but infront.

Driver: no worries (screening thru my ex looking from the back I know we on the right track)
Driver: what's the place or postal code again?

Sorry was quite busy so I will post when I'm free yah

waiting for updates~
Old 21-02-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
OCBCRobber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustyloverCz View Post