The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2023, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
lucyemelda88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlucyemelda88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Is geylang full of single mums with kids now?

Since it reopened, I realised that every single house, at least one lady have kid.
Those $50 Thai houses especially. Some houses all the WL got kids.

Do you guys find it depressing? It's like fucking someone's mother, whose hole has already gave birth before.

I wonder why do those Okts even bring in such standard. Does anyone feel the same? Where do you guys go to find young girls?
Old 21-01-2023, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of
Re: Is geylang full of single mums with kids now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyemelda88 View Post
Since it reopened, I realised that every single house, at least one lady have kid.

Do you guys find it depressing? It's like fucking someone's mother, whose hole has already gave birth before.

I wonder why do those Okts even bring in such standard. Does anyone feel the same? Where do you guys go to find young girls?
Most of the girls came in mid 2022 when not many girls were here. The selection was pathetic and okt simply grabbed as many girls as they can

With the first batch of girls going back this year after cny, we will see much better ones. Economy remains really bad in Thailand especially. More pretty ones will come
Old 21-01-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

If they can work the full two years and get good tips, they would earn a lifetime worth of income. They would have to put up with a lot of unpleasant things, yet they still come. Back home, situation’s gotta be worse.
Old 21-01-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
If they can work the full two years and get good tips, they would earn a lifetime worth of income. They would have to put up with a lot of unpleasant things, yet they still come. Back home, situation’s gotta be worse.
Yeah most of them have husbands back home too

2 years they can make more than enough to buy a landed property and a car. If they spend wisely in singapore

Just close 2 eyes, open leg, do doggy.
Old 21-01-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:

This is pretty normal in the industry, what do you find strange about it? At least the kid is not staying in the whorehouse with them like some 3rd world country brothels.

It's precisely because they want to raise the kid(s) well, that they are in the job.

They do make enough to change their life for the better back in thailand. Income to buy house/land, start a business. FLs make even more. One FL who added me on her insta and fb years ago, did some tours in korea, taiwan and singapore; can see how she turned her income into starting small shop for her parents to operate, while she continues to run market stall with her husband, send kids to mission school and kumon and english class, stay in small terrace house with garden and car. ..Better than cpf? Thai people are quite sabai2 about this, hubby can close one eye, family and relatives close both eyes. It is just a phase in life and a kind of "job" overseas. Chiangrai milf, still looks well-maintained at 40 now
Old 21-01-2023, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Not everyone is as lucky as u
To each has it own story ... no single soul will want to be in this industry
We r born in a blessed land .... So pls be more 感恩

Happy CNY n Heng Ong Huat to all

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 21-01-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

It's very common situation especially with Siam Bus. Most of them have at least 1 kid by the time they're in their early 20s either by a previous failed open relationship or failed marriage. They then enter the flesh trade due to the good money to support their young children parents siblings. Many of them choose BKK as a start. After few years of experience as FL in BKK, they then went on a tour of duty in countries like Singapore ( GL legal houses or FL Dome 1 ), Korea , Malaysia and for the more brave ones in Gulf countries where money is very good but sometimes treatment by the Arab Camel fucker customers are quite rough. If they work during their early 20s, They can easily retire with a good house car and small business after 10 years if they financially savvy. But many still continue to do it even when they are in their mid 30s early 40s due to continuous debts and other family commitments. For many of them, they sometimes hope for a knight in shining armour customer to one day support them or even marry them. I know of one local Indian uncle who supported an ex GL girl financially sending her monthly transfer of a few hundreds and paying off her debts of at least 20K SGD. I know about this because this chap because we used to drink at a same kopitiam. In the end she continued working as an FL in BKK. During younger days I also have some pity on my regulars maybe due to their strong KC magnet and few of them even tried to talk about marriage to me. But lucky for me I didn't go to the extent of supporting them financially. As I gained Geylang experience over the years, my Modus operandi nowadays is to just bonk and fuck off without thinking too much about the girls that I took. Important thing is to treat them with respect. They are humans too
Old 21-01-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jakeleung1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think this is quite common, and in bkk / phuket you can sometimes clearly see the c-section scar. Even the young GL WL in their early 20s and dome 1 FLs there's probably >50% chance they have a kid. Recently if I manage find one with a tight tummy it's a shock to me, like winning small prize haha.

Don't over think it. They're here to make money quickly, keep it simple.
Old 21-01-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeleung1989 View Post
I think this is quite common, and in bkk / phuket you can sometimes clearly see the c-section scar. Even the young GL WL in their early 20s and dome 1 FLs there's probably >50% chance they have a kid. Recently if I manage find one with a tight tummy it's a shock to me, like winning small prize haha.

Don't over think it. They're here to make money quickly, keep it simple.
There are some upsetting stories, I try not to ask or talk anymore. You can lose the desire to bang. Just treat her nicely and then if you liked her service, tip her and leave.
Old 21-01-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Even got SYT in Geylang that given birth before. Dont say Geylang, even FL from Dome 1 are like that.
Old 22-01-2023, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:

AFAIK, before Feb 2021, it is illegal to abort a baby in Thailand. Plus many of them get pregnant at very young age even at 13, 14, 15, etc. If their family is poor, the gal (having a kid) has literally no option to earn $$ to take care of the baby.

End of the day, it is about survival.

Sad but bo bian. Other normal jobs in Thailand has super low income.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 22-01-2023, 05:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kolly99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me Lao uncle liao always see many mid twenty kids go in
Old 22-01-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post

End of the day, it is about survival.

Sad but bo bian. Other normal jobs in Thailand has super low income.
Very true...... even university graduates pay is shitty. That's why some prefer to quit their jobs and go into the sex trade.
Old 23-01-2023, 08:42 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

HI Bro lucyemelda88! Don't believe everything these legal Geylang girls tell us. Especially their sob stories. SBF Boss told us if we hear them, just close our ears. Tell them we are not interested. And enjoy as much as we can. Don't fall for their KC traps. Don't remit money to them in Thailand, Vietnam or the PRC.
Old 23-01-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Is geylang full of single mums with kids now?

有头发边个想做瘌痢

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1