The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2023, 03:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold
Are there still one man two wives in SG these days?

Legally one man only can have one wife but I'm talking about a 3rd woman staying in the household and also having sexual/romance relationship with the man with the wife's approval.

In the 90s, I have one uncle stay those one floor landed attap house kind. Every time go his house saw 2 of his wives must call "dai bak niang" and "yi bak niang". Only when I older then realise those 2 aunts are both his wives and the 2nd one is not legally married one.

Seems like nowadays there's no more of such practices anymore. Do you know anyone who still do that though and how do they manage 2 partners at a time when one woman can be so hard to deal with already?
Old 05-02-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wildbat2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Are there still one man two wives in SG these days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
Legally one man only can have one wife but I'm talking about a 3rd woman staying in the household and also having sexual/romance relationship with the man with the wife's approval.

In the 90s, I have one uncle stay those one floor landed attap house kind. Every time go his house saw 2 of his wives must call "dai bak niang" and "yi bak niang". Only when I older then realise those 2 aunts are both his wives and the 2nd one is not legally married one.

Seems like nowadays there's no more of such practices anymore. Do you know anyone who still do that though and how do they manage 2 partners at a time when one woman can be so hard to deal with already?
I think nowadays , it more seperate homes, and the facts of a 2nd party not openly spoken about . In malaysia still widespread, also thailand and Indonesia .
Old 05-02-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post

Wake up bro TS... don't dream, no such thing anymore...those were the days, our grand parents' time...also now not allowed under WC ..moreover everybody want to hv their own nowadays esp the wives, they don't want to share share with each other... definitely not in SG anyway

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 05-02-2023 at 06:34 PM.
Old 05-02-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
apprause deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you can afford (have minister's pay), why not?
Old 05-02-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 11
Bulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to all

I one wife and one secret fling already headache enough le.

You still want 2 wife. HAHAHAHAH

When you PM me. Please put the AV Star's name as subject header. So easier for me to see, trace back and inform you of Uploads

Cheers - Bulleto
Old 05-02-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I myself have wondered about this. My conclusion is, you have to be rich and you cannot legally marry any of your multiple wives.

SG's women's charter only allows monogamous marriage. First of all you cannot legally marry more than one woman. But also, if you legally marry a woman, even if she agreed beforehand that you can have mistresses, she can change her mind and the law would be on her side. Infidelity is legal grounds for divorce, she can divorce your ass and take half your stuff.

So if you want to have a wife and also other mistresses/wives, you cannot legally marry any of them. Why the hell would a woman agree to such an arrangement? Probably only if you are rich.
Old 06-02-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

the stories i heard and know about such are all malay because their religion allows them to, although by law its illegal.

the law tends to turn a blind eye to them because of ''religious compassion'' until they do something stupid like rape their daughter(s) or commit some other capital offense.
Old 07-02-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 20
fishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud of

Curious on this topic as well.. Understand that legally cannot be married to one wife. In the event i also have a child with your other girl in singapore. Obviously the child father have to be me in the birth cert. What complications will it have.?
Old 07-02-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Are there still one man two wives in SG these days?

50 yrs allreally. Alot of SME bosses has mistress. Normally. 1 of the mistress is hired as PMET. Observed at industry hub. Past 10 yrs. Increase in Myanmar ladies bao by SME bosses.

Back into the 80s. Malaysian ladies are the biggest group.
Old 07-02-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
ballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of light

These days, some wives have 2 man
Old 07-02-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40207 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Our grandparents time all / most wife don't work n full time housewife with no or little income . Now most / all working ladies n some can even has higher income then men . So u r among the most luckiest man if u have a mistress tat bond thru yr life
Old 10-02-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

last time, divorce is a taboo topic and looked down in the society. hence, no matter how lousy the husband is, they still persevere. that was during our grandparent's time.

now, anything, just divorce. it has become a norm.
Old 11-02-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2575 / Power: 13
Babymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Are there still one man two wives in SG these days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
last time, divorce is a taboo topic and looked down in the society. hence, no matter how lousy the husband is, they still persevere. that was during our grandparent's time.

now, anything, just divorce. it has become a norm.
Agree... Some just ROM recently then suddenly divorce... Personally know one young lady posts lovely couple and proposal photos on Instagram then a few months later, dating other guy... Then new couple and proposal photos again... Lol. 😎😎😎
Old 12-02-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babymonkey View Post
Agree... Some just ROM recently then suddenly divorce... Personally know one young lady posts lovely couple and proposal photos on Instagram then a few months later, dating other guy... Then new couple and proposal photos again... Lol.
wow change bf machiam change clothes

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 12-02-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babymonkey View Post
Agree... Some just ROM recently then suddenly divorce... Personally know one young lady posts lovely couple and proposal photos on Instagram then a few months later, dating other guy... Then new couple and proposal photos again... Lol. 😎😎😎
You mean like Kim Lim? Married 2 mths, ji tao divorce.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1