The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Fovas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [True story] Making my maid pay for her mistakes

That’s great sharing , what her cup size
Old 06-02-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siamdiu5evas View Post
May 2022

( Click to show/hide )
This story starts off from May 2022 when I first employed my current maid for my parents. I admit I was employing based on what my dick and eyes wanted, and not what was the best fit for the job. My father had shortlisted a stout, dark and English speaking maid that filled all the criterias but failed on the looks department. She was built like a tank - 63kgs at 143cm - I had to hide my disappointment when I met her face to face.

During the interview, a young 27 year old maid caught my eye. She was wearing a V-neck that showed some cleavage as she swept the floor of the maid agency, and I could see that she was packing some goodies underneath, along with her petite frame. I enquired about her, and found out that she was a transfer who just got rejected for her lack of experience. Once again thinking with my penis, I told the maid agent that I'll be willing to take up the young transfer in lieu of the old tank. Sumati was Javanese, and spoke little English. While she had a small mole on her right edge of her bottom lip, her skin was relatively unblemished and fair.

( Click to show/hide )
It took three weeks for Sumati to complete the following administration and arrive at my house. Giving her the first day to settle in, she took the chance to do her laundry. Quite uncharacteristic of Indons, she had changed and was dressed in a white tank top and FBT bottoms as she worked. I showed her her room and bathroom, and gave her some simple instructions for the week ahead before returning to work.

When I returned at night around 3am, I took a quick gander of her laundry from earlier that day - her bras was mainly push ups, with lace trimmings, and her panties mainly lacy - both mostly white, pastel blue and pink. The sight of the cushioning inside her bra gave me a slight erection, as I imagined how her breasts would feel cupped in my hands. As I opened the front door and walked past the passage way to the stairs leading up to my room, a light seeping from the kitchen sliding door made me curious.

As I approached silently, I glanced through the crack and saw Sumati with her back towards the door. Her buttocks were bare, with her shorts pulled around her knees, squatting bare bottomed over a steaming pot of white rice she just cooked. I was quite enraged with what she was doing - years of maid employment had come with such tales - and the audacity that she was doing it on her first day here. As I slid the door open, Sumati backed away rapidly, trying to pull up the shorts with one hand, with the hand reaching back for support as she stood with fright, kicking over the pot of rice in progress.

( Click to show/hide )
In my fury, I started calling the maid agent's mobile number, when Sumati got on her knees and begged me not to go through with the call. From my perspective, seeing her on her knees with her shorts halfway down, I had other plans. I pointed to my rising erection, and pointed once downwards and again to my phone. Sumati got the message, and started to tear as she unzipped my pants. I hung up the call before it got through, and decided to let her fate depend on her performance.

Seeing Sumati's tears streaming and saliva running while she sucked was a turn on, and combined with her somewhat passable technique, I came quite shortly after. As it had been a dry spell for me, I could feel myself firing quite a few bursts, and as Sumati tried to pull away, I grabbed her ponytail and forced it to stay - with her tremors inducing even more ejaculations.

As I finished, I pulled her tank up to wipe my penis clean, and cupped one hand over her breast, squeezing it tight and flicking her nipples with my fingers. I told her to clean up herself and the kitchen, and went to bed a very happy man.

Wow Bro Siamdiu5evas!

You also know Nasi Kang Kang?

Anyway, I suspect she was transferred out because the male employer was smitten by her.

Anyway, the rice was for you or for your father? Pray tell bro!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 06-02-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

wa play so big the maid.

nasi kang kang sia. heng you caught her red handed!
Old 06-02-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

If this girl knows bomoh stuff, better change her asap before you are cursed for life. You didn't find out why she was transferred out? Maybe she did something similar with her previous employer.

The rule these days is to NEVER scold the maid. They can kill the elderly or the kids in revenge. Just secretly transfer them out before they can react.
Old 06-02-2023, 08:09 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rizwano28 is Cool - loads of Potential

Nasi kangkang has a terrible effect. Hope all is Good on ur side
Old 06-02-2023, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizwano28 View Post
Nasi kangkang has a terrible effect. Hope all is Good on ur side
Think if TS kena gong tao, he won't be writing about how he managed to fuck his maid silly and made her his sex slave (my guess &#128514
Old 06-02-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Well Nasi Kang Kang is the maid's first mistake but the TS started the story with the maid making mistakes in the title..

So more mistakes and payments in kind to come.. or cum? 🤣
Old 06-02-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

bro donut88

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to donut88 again.

bro fanks has already pointed out - nasi kang kang.

What is nasi kangkang?
Nasi kangkang (also known as nasi tangas) literally translates to "squat rice".

Very apt.

According to folklore, it is a black magic love potion created by bomohs (Malay witch doctors).

The stories often involve a woman, usually a scorned wife, cooking a pot of rice for her husband. After that, she will squat over the steaming bowl - bottom naked - and let her sweat, fluids, and condensate drip down into the rice.

Finally, she stirs it vigorously and serves it to her unsuspecting husband.

In some cases, the woman would be instructed by the bomoh to add other 'ingredients' into the mix, like fingernails or faecal matter.

When the target eats the nasi kangkang, he is thought to be under the woman's control and can never leave her.
From the stories, guys also cum in women’s food or drinks. Maybe they have the same idea
Old 06-02-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 4
Siamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond repute

To answer some of your questions:
1. She is a 'C' cup minimum, I think
2. She was transferred because the previous owners had dogs and she could not handle them because of religion, and she had zero experience handling them.
3. She was neither aiming for my father or me, just owners of the house in general as she had learnt from peers at the agency that love potion aside, this technique could make the owners very docile and subservient to them.
4. Nope, she did not succeed.

Caught a second time

Following the incident with the rice, I was careful not to let the maid handle any food at home. To add an addition layer of caution, I installed XiaoMi CCTVs around the house to provide constant surveillance, and to add the panopticon effect for her. My kitchen had two - with overlapping fields of recording to make sure that we could see what she was doing at all times.
Each floor of my house had at least two so we could see where she was at all times. But of course, I had other vile reasons for installing the CCTVs - the high vantage point meant that I had a good view of her when she was doing house chores. My favourite was when I made her clean my car tires - watching her squat down and scrub those tires clean with her breasts jiggling was a favourite Sunday entertainment for me. Sumati was somewhat fearful of me after the incident. She avoided being in the same room as I was, and avoided my eye contact when I issued her instructions. But I soon realised that the avoidance was not so much fear- but rather guilt.

To provide some context, my room is filled with Star Wars saving boxes designed based on characters busts. I have saving boxes (filled with notes since young adulthood) of Darth Maul, Darth Vader and Stormtroopers which I clean and fill regularly, across which seats Hasbro Black Series Darth Vader, Storm Trooper and Mandalorian helmets (human sized, can be worn). There was one day I found Darth Maul's light saber broken and hastily attached back, with the locking base removed and the money removed. Clearly, someone had removed the money, and I had no evidence. While I had my suspicions, I needed concrete proof. I purchased more CCTVs and hid them to look through the eye pieces of the helmets - to ensure that I had a clear view of the culprit, and ensured that they sent me alerts each time they sensed movement in my room when I was not at home.

It was a Saturday evening when the App notifications informed me that someone had entered the line of sight of the Helmet CCTVs. Bored at work, I started streaming the feed. Sumati was opening up Darth Vader's bottom and stuffing the tens in her waistband, constantly looking over her back at the doorway in case my dad caught her. Having recorded the full footage of her stealing my cash and putting Darth Vader back, I was faced with a conundrum - should I inform the agent and let the law deal with her, or should I try to blackmail her into more favours? The answer was actually very obvious - and my mind was going wild with the possibilities that I could force her into.

Sunday was the day she was supposed to go out. The level one CCTV informed me that she had finished her preparations, and was ready to head out in a white halter top and a denim miniskirt. Having woken up with morning wood, I thought of the only way to get rid of it at 0730H - Sumati was gonna pay her dues before her off day. I called for her from my level (I stay at level 4) to collect laundry before she went out. While I heard her footsteps on the stairs, I switched out my shorts for a wrapped towel and lay back in bed, with the nasty thoughts of what I was going to do to her running through my head. In my broken Bahasa Indon, I told her that I knew she stole money, and I was going to call the agent. To her credit she tried to deny as far as she could - saying that she was cleaning when the saving box dropped on the floor and broke. Still lying on my bed, I beckoned her to come to my bedside, and screened the video from the CCTV footage for her.

Sumati turned white and started to apologise, kneeling on the floor and pleading with me not to call the police in a panicked tone - she was breaking out in cold sweat and I honestly thought she was going to faint. I knew that was the moment to pounce, and I leaned back, unwrapping my towel to expose my penis to her. As she continued kneeling on the floor, I put her cold hands around my shaft and goaded her: "Panas ya?" (Hot right?). I guided her into a stroking motion, and motioned for her to commence with oral sex. While the oral sex was average, I was focused on other things that I could do with Sumati to my advantage. Using my feet to go beneath her skirt, my big toe started to slip in between her legs and found the soft cottony fabric of her panties. Quite surprisingly - I felt a wet spot as I continued to tease my toe along her vaginal lips, and the quality of her oral became better as the stroking continued. Extremely turned on, I pulled Sumati upwards and turned her around, pinning her to the bed face down and locking her wrists together in one hand. With the other hand, I reached below her miniskirt and pulled her panties down, feeling the slimy mucousal sensation of her vagina getting wet - she was getting aroused in a weird way.

I used two fingers to spread her vaginal lips - while the lips were a dark brown, the insides were an inviting soft pink that was glistening in the morning sun. I lubricated my fingers with my saliva, and thrust two fingers in at one shot, with my thumb resting on her clitoris. I started thrusting with all I could give, and Sumati began moaning with every insertion, until I had to gag her with a small pillow. She was trembling with every thrust and dripping wet, slumped forward facedown exhausted - but I was not done with her yet.
"Sex boleh?""Boleh, boleh" Tying her hands behind her with her panties, I ripped open her halter top and tossed them aside, removed her bra and stuffed them in her mouth. Putting on a condom, I slid my penis inside her and start thrusting her from behind doggystyle, using both hands to grab her breasts as tightly as I could to secure myself. As her buttocks clapped against my balls - I could barely last three minutes before I ejaculated into the condom and stepped away, panting as if I ran a 2.4km. Sumati collapsed from her kneeling position and lay on my floor, a sheen of sweat covering her naked body, as she convulsed orgasmically. Seeing her naked and defenceless on the floor made my penis come back alive. Kneeling beside her, I forced her mouth in an open position, and made her suck me dry before I was done for the morning.

I paid her $50 extra to make up for the time lost on her off day, and gave her another 50 to make up for the underwear I ruined. Worth it.
Old 07-02-2023, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 20
sdt7971 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersdt7971 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
May 2022

This story starts off from May 2022 when I first employed my current maid for my parents. I admit I was employing based on what my dick and eyes wanted, and not what w.
Well written, up done….
Old 07-02-2023, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
merseyback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent share bro, hope to read more!
Old 07-02-2023, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 870 / Power: 19
heartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

bro donut88

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to donut88 again.

bro fanks has already pointed out - nasi kang kang.

What is nasi kangkang?
Nasi kangkang (also known as nasi tangas) literally translates to "squat rice".

Very apt.

According to folklore, it is a black magic love potion created by bomohs (Malay witch doctors).
When the target eats the nasi kangkang, he is thought to be under the woman's control and can never leave her.
Upz you for such detailed explanation… 🙀
Old 07-02-2023, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 2
ThaiboyGG is one of the Best!ThaiboyGG is one of the Best!ThaiboyGG is one of the Best!ThaiboyGG is one of the Best!

Please continue your story
Old 07-02-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

If this is a true story, then you better protect yourself. One day she might turn around and accuse you of rape.
Old 07-02-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
CDNsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
From a former maid agent, there is a belief that feeding the employer rice mixed with condensation from lady parts can make them subservient to the maid

Oops someone explained nasi kangkang well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1