The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2013, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of
♥♡ Jessie ♡♥ 100% Genuine Massage|HDLY海底捞月|Cupping拔罐|Scrapping刮痧|2xHJ@$90 ♡♥ RM INCL

Your SEXTISATION is my SATISFACTION!

阿發按摩院Present you :

♥♡ Jessie ♡♥
100% Genuine Massage|HDLY海底捞月|Cupping拔罐|Scrapping刮痧|2xHJ@$90 ♡♥ RM INCL

Call/Sms : 8315-5638 Jessie

CHARGES : SGD 90 | 60MIN | 2xHJ
TUI NA | CIRCULATION | CUPPING THERAP拔罐 | SCRAPPING THERAPY刮痧
HDLY海底捞月 | HAND JOB
ROOM INCLUSIVE

Bio-Stats :

ORIGIN : CHINA
FACE : 7 (GND)
BODY : 165 HT / 48KG
BOOBS : B CUPPER (NATURAL)

Service Provide :

MASSAGE ON MASSAGE BED
(START FROM SHOULDER, NECK, BACK, LEG FOLLOW BY FRONT. 100% NOT PIANO TYPE ☆☆☆☆☆)
CUPPING THERAP拔罐
(Chinese cupping therapy, also known as "angle method" Cupping physical stimulation and negative pressure caused by human broken capillaries, congestion, mobilize human stem cells to repair, and necrosis of blood cells absorb function, can promote blood circulation, stimulate the essence, conditioning blood to improve and regulate human immunity.)
SCRAPPING THERAPY刮痧
(Scrapping traditional naturopathy , which is based on the theory of Chinese medicine skin Ministry based in the relevant parts of the skin , using tools such as horns , jade scraping swab, in order to clear the meridians, the purpose of the blood circulation . Scraping dilating capillaries , increase the secretion of sweat, promote blood circulation , due to the cold for high blood pressure , heat stroke , muscle pain, arthralgia have an immediate effect. Regular scraping, adjusted by the gas can play, relieve fatigue, increase immune function.)
HDLY海底捞月 (AWESOME ☆☆☆☆)
HJ (BET U WILL FIRE IN SHORT TIME ☆☆☆☆☆ )
AUTOROAM ( FULL ROAMING ☆☆☆☆☆ )
ATTITUDE (EXCELLENT)
GFE (VERY POWER)

RESTRICTIONS :

BBBJ| FJ | HOUSECALL

JESSIE ONLY Serve Chinese, sorry to other races bro

Time Availability :

10AM TO 10PM

All the photo is 100% gals themself
We EAT, SLEEP, BREATHE with samster Sextisation!

Last edited by simonqing; 01-12-2013 at 02:15 AM.
Old 01-12-2013, 02:14 AM
Samster

simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of
Re: ♥♡ Jessie ♡♥ 100% Genuine Massage|HDLY海底捞月|Cupping拔罐|Scrapping刮痧|2xHJ@$90 ♡♥ RM I

UpPz UpPz Thread , Thanks For The SuPpOrt !!!!
Old 02-12-2013, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
alacarte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ♥♡ Jessie ♡♥ 100% Genuine Massage|HDLY海底捞月|Cupping拔罐|Scrapping刮痧|2xHJ@$90 ♡♥ RM I

Jessie is a hardworking milf which provides tip-top quality service
Very hardworking and accommodating milf and not a time watcher.
I choose to do mosha rather than back stepping as i do not prefer hard presses, which I felt was a perfect choice.
She can tune from hard presses to piano type massages, depending on your preference.
The climax of the entire session was when she did a HDLY with the warm mosha in the cold air-con room. Woah that 1 really no horse-run!

Bros out there looking for a good massage and a solid happy ending, look no further. I really felt that it was worth every single cent that you pay.

Attitude: 9/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 34B-
Looks: 8/10 (MILF but NOT your typical china lady look, she kinda look like local)
Location: Very easy to access, ample parking space and discreet at the same time.
Room: Well equipped and nicely decor with smoothing music during the session.
Mo Sha : 9/10
HDLY : 8/10
Hand Job : 8/10
Damage : $90/60min/2HJ
Old 04-12-2013, 07:09 PM
Samster

Wink Re: ♥♡ Jessie ♡♥ 100% Genuine Massage|HDLY海底捞月|Cupping拔罐|Scrapping刮痧|2xHJ@$90 ♡♥ RM I

Quote:
Originally Posted by alacarte View Post
Jessie is a hardworking milf which provides tip-top quality service
Very hardworking and accommodating milf and not a time watcher.
I choose to do mosha rather than back stepping as i do not prefer hard presses, which I felt was a perfect choice.
She can tune from hard presses to piano type massages, depending on your preference.
The climax of the entire session was when she did a HDLY with the warm mosha in the cold air-con room. Woah that 1 really no horse-run!

Bros out there looking for a good massage and a solid happy ending, look no further. I really felt that it was worth every single cent that you pay.

Attitude: 9/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 34B-
Looks: 8/10 (MILF but NOT your typical china lady look, she kinda look like local)
Location: Very easy to access, ample parking space and discreet at the same time.
Room: Well equipped and nicely decor with smoothing music during the session.
Mo Sha : 9/10
HDLY : 8/10
Hand Job : 8/10
Damage : $90/60min/2HJ

Old 07-12-2013, 08:15 PM
Samster

Old 09-12-2013, 02:13 PM
Samster

Old 11-12-2013, 10:05 AM
Samster

Old 11-12-2013, 02:10 PM
Samster

Old 11-12-2013, 08:00 PM
Samster

Wink Re: ♥♡ Jessie ♡♥ 100% Genuine Massage|HDLY海底捞月|Cupping拔罐|Scrapping刮痧|2xHJ@$90 ♡♥ RM I

Old 12-12-2013, 09:07 AM
Samster

Old 12-12-2013, 01:25 PM
Samster

Old 12-12-2013, 03:35 PM
Samster

Old 13-12-2013, 03:00 AM
Samster

Old 13-12-2013, 04:29 PM
Samster

Old 13-12-2013, 07:38 PM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1