The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2008, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 17
SGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Budding new photographer

Hey all

I need some help here. I just ventured into photography not too long ago, probably 3 years ago. I din know about my "reputation" being spreaded so far out, but smth really bizzare happened to me just now.

My female friend, not very close one. Asked me if I know any photographer. SHe just finished her O lvls anws. So I told her I'm one myself. Freelance for friends + school photographer. She suddenly grew so happy. So I asked her y? she say she wants to do a portfolio on herself. In bikini. I was like.. oooo. so she say best is u take for me la..

but anws, she say she hopes to can venture into modelling. So here I am, asking, anyone can give pointer as to how I can help her?

She says she would love to go be race queen. Any lobang? Genuine please. I duwan later my inbox flooded with nonsense. Thanks!

Commission will be given to lobang if successful.
Old 18-11-2008, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Angelsonline is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Budding new photographer

Congrats first for this wonderful lobang... If it is a success, i am sure many more will come.

But what do u mean by help her? U are not being clear here.

In my previous company, i was the appointed company event photographer so maybe i can help.

Please pm me instead to clarify on the help needed.
Old 18-11-2008, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGDreamchaser
I need some help here. I just ventured into photography not too long ago, probably 3 years ago. I din know about my "reputation" being spreaded so far out, but smth really bizzare happened to me just now.
Your reputation? Dun make my toe laugh ... you are the one who offered yourself to her, the lagi-without-contacts girl.
I certainly hope nothing more bizzare happen to you ... like this same girl turning around & say you outrage her modesty during the shoot!!
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 18-11-2008, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
compfreaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGDreamchaser View Post
Hey all

My female friend, not very close one. Asked me if I know any photographer. SHe just finished her O lvls anws. So I told her I'm one myself. Freelance for friends + school photographer. She suddenly grew so happy. So I asked her y? she say she wants to do a portfolio on herself. In bikini. I was like.. oooo. so she say best is u take for me la..

but anws, she say she hopes to can venture into modelling. So here I am, asking, anyone can give pointer as to how I can help her?

She says she would love to go be race queen. Any lobang? Genuine please. I duwan later my inbox flooded with nonsense. Thanks!

Commission will be given to lobang if successful.
do remember one more thing, pics of her if you decide to circulate over the net in sammyboy, she finds out, feels uncomfortable, get ready for a lawsuit.

anyway , this is the wrong forum to ask for advice, go try asking at CLubsnap .

you need strobes, light tents etc
Old 18-11-2008, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGDreamchaser View Post
Hey all

If your reputation so good, a lot of studios or model agency would have
looked for you instead of you coming here asking for information...

I sincerely doubt on your "reputation" in this sense... keke

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 18-11-2008, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 23
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Suffice to say, many teens wants to be racequeens. Question should be, are they cut out for it? If they do, they can be selected easily, being a racequeen or for a start, a tradeshow promoter isn't all that hard. All you need is lobang, which more than a handful of girls would be more than willing to assist (for commisions). Also, she can submit her portfolio when there's a recruitment. It's easier to get in than most think. Racequeen isn't a job per se, rather a seasonal part time job.
If you're really that well known, many females would even request you to take them nude (usually around mid 25-40s). Or would have known how to shoot a portfolio. In Singapore rules are more relaxed on portfolios, need not to be bikini.
I rest my case.
Old 18-11-2008, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 22
liberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of light

Nice to see you got your lubang...
What camera do you use?

Here are some pointers...
1. Once you've agreed to the terms and condition of your photo shoot, she is your subject (Client). Be professional.

2. Always bring a female assistant. For make up (you can get commission) as well to dress the girl. You are not to touch your client!

3. Use lighting wisely and study client's requirements.
-since she said its for her portfolio, make sure you take 40% fullbody profile, 20% side profile and only 20% closeups. 10% freestyle (perspective)

4. Always bring a scarf... the silky type... to hide some places that you don't want to show. You don't have to tell your client (watch their feelings).

Anyhow, you take the photos first. Then, email 4 photos to me that you think is the best. Fullbody, side profile, closeup and 1 freestyle. I will speak to an old friend... I hope she's got a passport...
Old 18-11-2008, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 17
SGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haha. sry bros. I'm not that reputatable kind of reputable. I'm only known as the photographer amongst my peers. Mostly cos most of them dont own a dslr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberatte View Post
Nice to see you got your lubang...
What camera do you use?

Here are some pointers...
1. Once you've agreed to the terms and condition of your photo shoot, she is your subject (Client). Be professional.

2. Always bring a female assistant. For make up (you can get commission) as well to dress the girl. You are not to touch your client!

3. Use lighting wisely and study client's requirements.
-since she said its for her portfolio, make sure you take 40% fullbody profile, 20% side profile and only 20% closeups. 10% freestyle (perspective)

4. Always bring a scarf... the silky type... to hide some places that you don't want to show. You don't have to tell your client (watch their feelings).

Anyhow, you take the photos first. Then, email 4 photos to me that you think is the best. Fullbody, side profile, closeup and 1 freestyle. I will speak to an old friend... I hope she's got a passport...
I occasionally loan from my friend his canon. Dunno wad model. But the one i practice by is the olympus e330.

hahas. thanks for the reply man! =)

oh btw, why does she need a passport? u thinking of going international ah?
Old 18-11-2008, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 22
liberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of light

Great little bro... e330 should be good with leica.
When you send me the pics, send the specs as well, including lense and lighting usage.
Old 18-11-2008, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberatte View Post
Great little bro... e330 should be good with leica.
wah leica....me still dreaming abt it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1